Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

God Did Not Create Good And Evil - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Did Not Create Good And Evil (2825 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:00am On Mar 21, 2023
TenQ:

Diversion!?
You raised the subject didn't you.

Simple question you can answer.

Is the one below also a diversion?

https://www.nairaland.com/7617951/now-agree-muslims-allah-indescribable
Face the one we're talking here. Yahweh
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:01am On Mar 21, 2023
TenQ:

You said:
What calamity did "the LORD" create?

I said:
You mention them if you know?
Some of the names of Allah is exactly like that of satan the deceiver!

The Question is do you know of such Calamities?

It is either you know or you don't know!

Once again: List what calamities you think "the LORD" created?
The verse said 'evil'. Think up all the evil in your brain. Yahweh created them all
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Michael548:

Yes
No wonder logic eludes you grin
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:02am On Mar 21, 2023
tctrills:

Evil used in Isaiah 45.7 indicates war
How did you know that? grin
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2023
tctrills:

He did not create evil
But he just said it himself. Is it that you have dyslexia?

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:04am On Mar 21, 2023
tctrills:

Evil was not created it's an eternal principle
Created by who?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:05am On Mar 21, 2023
tctrills:

That's exactly why I call them eternal principles. The boundaries of Good and Bad are set by Man or God.
Oh, man and god have different criteria of good and evil?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 4:08am On Mar 21, 2023
efelico:
Of a truth God did not create evil, cannot create evil and will not do evil. The creation account tells us that everything God created was good.

Evil and everything associated it comes from the devil. That's the reason why He sent His Son Jesus Christ to destroy the works of Satan.
Some key things about the bible is that, for anything to be seen as the bible standard it must be an agreement between the old testament and the new testament. And when the new testament is in direct opposition with the old testament, that tells you that there was a knowledge gap somewhere which was corrected
Did you read that isaiah verse, or are you suffering the same sickness as theists on this thread?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by TenQ: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

The verse said 'evil'. Think up all the evil in your brain. Yahweh created them all
Okay!
Does that include ALL the Evils you have committed without shame not remorse in your life?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2023
tctrills:

Evil used in Isaiah 45.7 indicates war

Where was war mentioned therein? The Hebrew word used is Ra' which simply means bad/evil.
Even if we were to agree to that, which wars or is it all wars?

WW1, WW2,...Ukraine-Russia war, Israeli- Palestinian war, 9-11 war,... Boko haram war...., Covid-19 war?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

In the next 500 years, measurement of time and other parameters would change. Newer and better instruments would be used. In the stone age, what were they using to measure time? Sunset and sunrise, maybe. Now we use watches and clocks. What does it tell you? Time is absolute and isn't tied to any specific measuring instrument
So you are saying time exist without any reference?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

In the next 500 years, measurement of time and other parameters would change. Newer and better instruments would be used. In the stone age, what were they using to measure time? Sunset and sunrise, maybe. Now we use watches and clocks. What does it tell you? Time is absolute and isn't tied to any specific measuring instrument
So that is exactly what we are saying....you just said that time would always be subject to measurement even in the next 500 years. Time cannot exist without a reference.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Time is absolute, not subjective
Lol....explain
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by advocatejare(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Again I say, we're not talking about Allah here. Create a topic about Allah, and we can happily jump on his back. This one is about Yahweh.
And please I need those loads youre talking about. I need to exercise my back grin
As you have requested, so will it be granted to you.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by efelico: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you read that isaiah verse, or are you suffering the same sickness as theists on this thread?

You cannot describe the character of God from the old testament scriptures alone or the life of any prophet.Evil happened but should not be attributed to God.
When the bible says God is light and in him there is no darkness that's tell us He cannot do evil. In the scripture both good and evil where attributed to God but we see that corrected in the life of Christ. Jesus never did evil because it was not the nature of God. Anything Jesus did not do, cannot do the same is applicable to God.
When Jesus disciples asked him to call down fire just like how Elijah did he rebuke them saying that spirit is not what they possess. But you know people still call down destruction today when Christ even corrected that notion on the disciple. Evil happen because Satan is the father of it and it spread through the works of men
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by correctguy101(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro so you are saying evil may be good depending on contexts, just to defend your god?
Lol. Chrissies are funny

Evil may be good?

And since when has this ancestor shown himself to be a worshipper of any god? undecided

I gave just four words, think on them and check my previous posts on this thread, maybe you'll understand why I think nothing is intrinsically good or bad.

Words aren't enough to explain such, you need to see and experience more of the world.

Even in society where killing is a sin, as long as your life is threatened, you can destroy or murder or kill (just words describing the same thing)anything and anyone threatening your life.

As me again, is murder good?

I'll still give the same answer, depends on who, what, where and when.

SMH
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by orisa37: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

So yahweh is evil, right?

Wrong. Yahweh is Hebrew. GOD is English and THE CURRENCY IN KJV.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
orisa37:

Wrong. Yahweh is Hebrew. GOD is English and THE CURRENCY IN KJV.
What is the definition of god?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
correctguy101:

Evil may be good?

And since when has this ancestor shown himself to be a worshipper of any god? undecided

I gave just four words, think on them and check my previous posts on this thread, maybe you'll understand why I think nothing is intrinsically good or bad.

Words aren't enough to explain such, you need to see and experience more of the world.

Even in society where killing is a sin, as long as your life is threatened, you can destroy or murder or kill (just words describing the same thing)anything and anyone threatening your life.

As me again, is murder good?

I'll still give the same answer, depends on who, what, where and when.

SMH
Yahweh created evil. Think up anything evil, yup, yahweh created them all. Dazzal
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
efelico:

You cannot describe the character of God from the old testament scriptures alone or the life of any prophet.Evil happened but should not be attributed to God.
When the bible says God is light and in him there is no darkness that's tell us He cannot do evil. In the scripture both good and evil where attributed to God but we see that corrected in the life of Christ. Jesus never did evil because it was not the nature of God. Anything Jesus did not do, cannot do the same is applicable to God.
When Jesus disciples asked him to call down fire just like how Elijah did he rebuke them saying that spirit is not what they possess. But you know people still call down destruction today when Christ even corrected that notion on the disciple. Evil happen because Satan is the father of it and it spread through the works of men
Are you saying Yahweh changed? grin
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
TenQ:

Okay!
Does that include ALL the Evils you have committed without shame not remorse in your life?
Yup. And it was clearly stated there that good old Yahweh created them all
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Michael548:

So you are saying time exist without any reference?
Yup
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Michael548:

So that is exactly what we are saying....you just said that time would always be subject to measurement even in the next 500 years. Time cannot exist without a reference.
It exists irrespective of the instrument or reference. If in 1 million years from now a new instrument is invented to measure time, it still remains time
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Michael548:

Lol....explain
Time can be measured by sundial with a different unit as that of clocks. It still remains time. Even when there was nothing to measure it, it existed, tho it wasn't discovered.
Another example is gravity. Stone men knew if you jumped up, you'll eventually fall time. But they didn't know what to call it or its attributes. Galileo and his experiments changed everything. So we can now measure it in G
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
advocatejare:

As you have requested, so will it be granted to you.
Thank you. I'll be tagging you now anytime something good happens to me grin
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by correctguy101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yahweh created evil. Think up anything evil, yup, yahweh created them all. Dazzal

Alright, let it rest then.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by Michael548(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Time can be measured by sundial with a different unit as that of clocks. It still remains time. Even when there was nothing to measure it, it existed, tho it wasn't discovered.
Another example is gravity. Stone men knew if you jumped up, you'll eventually fall time. But they didn't know what to call it or its attributes. Galileo and his experiments changed everything. So we can now measure it in G
You are confusing time in itself with different ways of measuring time. You must know that time in itself is a form of measurement which can be measured in any format and is not limited to clocks and watches. Now how can there be a form of measurement or time without any reference at all? So if time as always existed without any reference, Then in what form did it exist?
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by herlecks(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is it possible for man to live forever? grin
God did not create man to die, he would have lived forever if he had taken from the tree of life after his fall, that's the reason why they were driven out of Eden. It says, "in the day ye eat thereof ye shall die." Death was never in God's plan for man.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by orisa37: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

What is the definition of god?

NOT god BUT GOD.
GRAND ORDER DOMINION. GOOGLE FOR IT.

SATAN, OGA DEVIL, IS GOD'S CHIEF ENGINEER IN HEAVEN.
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by advocatejare(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Thank you. I'll be tagging you now anytime something good happens to me grin
Ok, I like good news, so you can bring it on
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by TenQ: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yup. And it was clearly stated there that good old Yahweh created them all
No problem!
I'm just concerned that YOU have done so much evil in your life unaware you are being CONTROLLED by remote control (like under intoxication).

Please up doing your evil!
Re: God Did Not Create Good And Evil by jaephoenix(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Michael548:

You are confusing time in itself with different ways of measuring time. You must know that time in itself is a form of measurement which can be measured in any format and is not limited to clocks and watches. Now how can there be a form of measurement or time without any reference at all? So if time as always existed without any reference, Then in what form did it exist?
Before Galileo 'discovered' gravity, what form was it in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is God's Wrath Manifested By Eternal Fire At Variance With God's Love? / Ashawo's Atempt To Seduce Tb Joshua Exposed / Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.