Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin (5632 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / BREAKING: APC Leading In 12 States, Labour Party 4 (Pictures) / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by BossGerald: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes, in Onitsha.

You can't just know because you are busy following Lagos Election grin

Maybe na onitsha Street for lagos island, I no doubt you.

I was busy throughout yesterday, I only got chance to view and pepper you omo lagosian wannabe late last night and this morning. wink
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Parachoko: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
BossGerald:

I was busy throughout yesterday, I only got chance to view and pepper you omo lagosian wannabe late last night and this morning. wink
You're just peppering yourself because last night and this morning, the results have been showing Sanwo Olu is beating GRV badly.

I doubt you had a good night sleep because of the shock grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by SenatePresdo(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Cut, copy and paste from Thiefnubuu's/ APC situation room.. mugus. grin

They will win.

I know say that GRV no stand any chance.

You don't take a chicken to a dog fight.
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by BuhariAdvocate: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
You eboes need to apologize to Yoruba people before you will allow like before.
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Adaojo, you are a smelly APC agbero urchin, you are not from the SS. I get your personal family history file. .You don treat that your skin infection? craw craw pruritis infection go kee you before Tinubu go enjoy him stolen mandate. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
You eboes need to apologize to Yoruba people before you will allow like before.

You don treat your craw craw, . Hungry poverty-stricken Adaojo the urchin, you don treat your craw craw? grin
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats ba mi.
Sanwo eko.
Continuity.
Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Invictuse: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Labour should chose a candidate whose father n mother is Yoruba for Lagos next time, not Chinedu who can not speak Yoruba, don't think in Yoruba and denigrate Yorubas as Afonja maybe then they will win.

Ikea81:
Labour being able to pull this kind of results with all the intimidation and voters suppression in their strong holds should hold their head up and walk tall. They tried, they won this election..kudos to LP and the slayer of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Invictuse: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Leave them they are not running to your state to be slave like your fathers ran to Lagos to be slaves

lotkyes200:
Hmmm some people will always wont mind to be slaves

1 Like

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
owolabi5:
This is official.
Lagos State @ 8.55.PM

*Ajeromi/Ifelodu LGA*
APC - 21,102
LP - 12,417
PDP - 3,750

*Amuwo-Odofin LGA*
APC - 21,387
LP - 12,583
PDP - 3,836

*Alimosho LGA*
APC - 56,172
LP - 32,992
PDP - 10,071

*Ikeja LGA*
APC - 45,586
LP - 26,725
PDP - 7,847

*Ikorodu LGA*
APC - 64,956
LP - 38,118
PDP - 11,057

*Mushin LGA*
APC - 64,176
LP 37,619
PDP - 11,031.

Lagos LGA
*Ojo LGA*
APC -54,000
LP - 31,661
PDP - 9,233

*Oshodi-Isolo LGA*
APC - 47,000
LP - 27,554
PDP - 8,028

*Surulere LGA*
APC - 15,553
LP - 9,109
PDP - 2,658.

Situation room update!!!

Lagos State @ 9 PM

Congratulations to Gov. Sanwo-Olu!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Okoroawusa: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:
Labour being able to pull this kind of results with all the intimidation and voters suppression in their strong holds should hold their head up and walk tall. They tried, they won this election..kudos to LP and the slayer of Tinubu.
Okwu nkasi obi ndi no n'afufu
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by Dafresh: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Person wey dey live for Onitsha like Bossgerald go com argue with you about this results now
For your dream you see Onitsha
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by seanwilliam(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
JealousCobra:
cool

Thiefñubu doing what he knows how to do best.. he left defence house in Abuja to Lagos to help Ashewolu rig election.

On the 25th he didn't expect that disgrace but this time around he was on a serious red alert to buy anything that comes his way to remain relevant in Lagos.

Lagosians should know that Thiefñubu is a stranger in Lagos and they should not be afraid to challenge his audacity. 😎
i wonder how Benue indigene is so concerned about Lagos gubernatorial election

2 Likes

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by stephanie94l: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Shinedu and his Obidient are in sifia painShinedu and his Obidient are in sifia pain...
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by ejimatic: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
owolabi5:
This is official.
Lagos State @ 8.55.PM

*Ajeromi/Ifelodu LGA*
APC - 21,102
LP - 12,417
PDP - 3,750

*Amuwo-Odofin LGA*
APC - 21,387
LP - 12,583
PDP - 3,836

*Alimosho LGA*
APC - 56,172
LP - 32,992
PDP - 10,071

*Ikeja LGA*
APC - 45,586
LP - 26,725
PDP - 7,847

*Ikorodu LGA*
APC - 64,956
LP - 38,118
PDP - 11,057

*Mushin LGA*
APC - 64,176
LP 37,619
PDP - 11,031.

Lagos LGA
*Ojo LGA*
APC -54,000
LP - 31,661
PDP - 9,233

*Oshodi-Isolo LGA*
APC - 47,000
LP - 27,554
PDP - 8,028

*Surulere LGA*
APC - 15,553
LP - 9,109
PDP - 2,658.

Situation room update!!!

Lagos State @ 9 PM
. Let me shake hands with all YORUBAS in Lagos..Omo oko niyin.Omo oko logun omo ale! May God bless you all in abundance

1 Like

Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by JealousCobra(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
seanwilliam:
i wonder how Benue indigene is so concerned about Lagos gubernatorial election

I'm really concerned, for the fact that my family members & loved ones are living there and who's business is still running there 😎
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by TabletMan: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you thinking what am reason? The next 4 years will really hurt for eboes in lagos please don't include we south south to your calamity. cheesy
south-south people are already in the calamity. You will spend your entire life trying to explain to an Average Yoruba man that you're not Igbo but the explanation will always fall on deaf ears. You can pretend to be safe online but offline you will collect same treatment with Igbos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by StreetFight: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Cut, copy and paste from Thiefnubuu's/ APC situation room.. mugus. grin

You will drink Sniper soon
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by StreetFight: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you thinking what am reason? The next 4 years will really hurt for eboes in lagos please don't include we south south to your calamity. cheesy

South Southerners have never been stupid and idiotic like the flat-headed drug pushers and baby factory products.
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by StreetFight: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
TabletMan:
south-south people are already in the calamity. You will spend your entire life trying to explain to an Average Yoruba man that you're not Igbo but the explanation will always fall on deaf ears. You can pretend to be safe online but offline you will collect same treatment with Igbos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do Calabars, Efiks, Ogonis, Kalabari, e.t.c. have flat heads?
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by nnamdi640: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
You cant do nothing if you try any thing, then you will know that this country is gone. Just try rubbish and see who will lose more. You should know that Igbos are not coward that run or betray is fellow just like Afonja, if you know they born you well try rubbish and see how this country will burn.
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by wanimo: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate back to their state of origin.

Since the Yorubas have displayed so much hate towards non indigenes and used every instrument of fiat including state sponsored to disenfranchise non indigenes and stop them from voting candidates of their choice, every Yoruba person living outside Yoruba land must as a matter of urgency relocate back to the south west.

If they can't allow non indigenes to reside freely in their region, they have no justification to be allowed to reside anywhere outside the south west. They deserve a good dose of their own medicine.

All Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate to their state of origin
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by JagabanBorgu: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:
LP don get strongholds for Lagos or u mean lgb0 neighborhoods?
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by BossGerald: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You're just peppering yourself because last night and this morning, the results have been showing Sanwo Olu is beating GRV badly.

I doubt you had a good night sleep because of the shock grin

Atleast GRV first gave sanwolu sleepless nights🤣, he did within two weeks what he has never done in the last four years, lmao

Me wey dey onitsha no go sleep because of lagos state election between two yoruba men?? Thank God say rain dey fall, the kind sleeping wey I go sleep no be here.
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by ProphetM0hammad: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
nnamdi640:
You cant do nothing if you try any thing, then you will know that this country is gone. Just try rubbish and see who will lose more. You should know that Igbos are not coward that run or betray is fellow just like Afonja, if you know they born you well try rubbish and see how this country will burn.

Na everyday country dey burn for your head
Ogbono goblin okoro
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by nnamdi640: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Na everyday country dey burn for your head
Ogbono goblin okoro
If them born you well try rubbish
Re: Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin by ProphetM0hammad: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
nnamdi640:
If them born you well try rubbish

We didn't allow many okoros to vote yesterday

They only ran to social media to cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Enugu Would Look In 50 Years If Govs Do This [photos] / Ameachi: PDP Senators Walkout Was A Plan With Bukola Saraki / PDP Hails Tribunal Judgment On Oyo Guber … Commends Makinde On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.