Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos (1041 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by oluztx: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2023
I'm telling you people, you will never recover from this uncivilized display of tribalism, both at home and overseas. Yorubas will be ostracized in all level of interactions, socially, economically and politically. Other tribes will avoid you people like plaques, even their kids will avoid yoruba kids. When you apply for a job, employer has every right to say NO to you because you are a tribalist, uncivilized and will taint the culture of the company with your evil and wicked mindset. You people don't understand the hole you have dug for yourselves and your unborn generation. Especially in overseas, other tribes will want nothing to do with you people, and don't ever cry racism oh, people will think you are a joke. I pity innocent Yorubas, the real Omulabis, whom unfortunately are also victims of their kinsmen foolishness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by YeyeGbami: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Jackson105: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Your tears is sweet. Keep weeping, senseless idiot

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Nijablast: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Op, your generation has not recovered from Biafra you people started. Noise makers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by optionalY09: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
There is nothing there, we’ve always been at the receiving end. We just showed you guys we’re not dumb. Our hospitable character has been deliberate until you abuse it, if you cross the line we will show you.

In case you didn’t know this is the beginning. You guys have been doing it to us and have been patiently receiving it, now we’re saying enough is enough

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Maize247(f): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
It is you guys that mostly beg for job outside your region. Ibo are everywhere In all regions looking for jobs or opportunities than any other tribes. Worry about what your people will experience henceforth

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by helinues: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2023
We are selling handkerchiefs, buckets and storage tanks. Should any of the sore losers need, I am your best plug

We don't want you people to turn una house to lagoon with your crying and gnashing of teeth

grin

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by maysimsimple(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Alayee go rest, it's not about rejection. You and I know politics is played on a high card. Governor of Ondo wife is Igbo. Governor of osun mother is Igbo. You're just bitter the election is gone. Let's get back to work. I voted for obi as a Yoruba man. Immediately your shinedu wanted to be the governor of Lagos, but, first have to go and pay homage to the Oni of ife, is Ife part of Lagos?
Thats where he lost me. I want a change, changing the narative. I grew up with Ibos in Ladipo market. I trained loads of them in Ibadan, they still call me egbon, you can't differentiate them from Yoruba those I trained in Ibadan. Let's move on. Shalom

uote author=oluztx post=121874091]I'm telling you people, you will never recover from this uncivilized display of tribalism, both at home and overseas. Yorubas will be ostracized in all level of interactions, socially, economically and politically. Other tribes will avoid you people like plaques, even their kids will avoid yoruba kids. When you apply for a job, employer has every right to say NO to you because you are a tribalist, uncivilized and will taint the culture of the company with your evil and wicked mindset. You people don't understand the hole you have dug for yourselves and your unborn generation. Especially in overseas, other tribes will want nothing to do with you people, and don't ever cry racism oh, people will think you are a joke. I pity innocent Yorubas, the real Omulabis, whom unfortunately are also victims of their kinsmen foolishness.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by yemex04(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stop the chest beating.. I still have loads of Igbo, Deltans, Edos as friends.. Yorubas have nothing to loose in this fiasco you asked for,you have more to loose.More people troop to the Southwest than the southwesterners troop to other Regions.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Wahalawaha1a: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
😭😭Wailing up and down 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by yusufadebayo02(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
{} {/}
Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by NapoleonHill: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
No need to recover.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by fayomim: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
oluztx:
I'm telling you people, you will never recover from this uncivilized display of tribalism, both at home and overseas. Yorubas will be ostracized in all level of interactions, socially, economically and politically. Other tribes will avoid you people like plaques, even their kids will avoid yoruba kids. When you apply for a job, employer has every right to say NO to you because you are a tribalist, uncivilized and will taint the culture of the company with your evil and wicked mindset. You people don't understand the hole you have dug for yourselves and your unborn generation. Especially in overseas, other tribes will want nothing to do with you people, and don't ever cry racism oh, people will think you are a joke. I pity innocent Yorubas, the real Omulabis, whom unfortunately are also victims of their kinsmen foolishness.

Wrong of you bro, it's the other way around it. I live in Abuja and do you know what hausas say about the ibos? They said how can you come to another people's land and start to intimidate them and that na yorubas cause am. I just looked and shake my head. If you had come to Lagos and stay off the affairs of politics then no issue at all.
I don't mingle with hausas politics here, they own it so let me give it to them

You don't fight the person that accommodated you. Wrong wrong wrong

You talked about overseas, who dey commit pass for overseas? No be ibo man dey carry drugs in Asia country and ended up been killed. Na una dey spoil the country for us here and abroad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by ubest1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is now move to Office politics

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by JagabanBorgu: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas voting their choice is called tribalism, but lgb0s campaigning and voting for LP on tribal lines is democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Saao(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
oluztx:

you just said spoke my mind. Though I'm not Igbo but I'm getting careful with Yoruba. What surprises me is the fact most of them are included even in the church. I'm seriously contemplating leaving Lagos and trust me, I can never allow daughter or someone close to me marry Yoruba. Today its Igbo, it can be anyone tomorrow.
Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
oluztx:

Seriously, we do not give a fvk. You come to us via night bus, not the other way around.

Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by D1official: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
optionalY09:
There is nothing there, we’ve always been at the receiving end. We just showed you guys we’re not dumb. Our hospitable character has been deliberate until you abuse it, if you cross the line we will show you.

In case you didn’t know this is the beginning. You guys have been doing it to us and have been patiently receiving it, now we’re saying enough is enough
What is the name if the Igbo man who called Lagos a n"o man's land "?
Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
you just said spoke my mind. Though I'm not Igbo but I'm getting careful with Yoruba. What surprises me is the fact most of them are included even in the church. I'm seriously contemplating leaving Lagos and trust me, I can never allow daughter or someone close to me marry Yoruba. Today its Igbo, it can be anyone tomorrow.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Saao(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
yeah will table it with my company tomorrow, either I'm redeploy back to Abuja or I resign. Its disgusting and shameful how you guys find pride in what happened. Just watch your back as it will soon hit your tribe hard.
Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
What are you talking about? The election is over young man WAKE UP!
Re: Yorubas Will Never Recover From The Level Of Tribalism Displayed In Lagos by ariesbull: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2023
oluztx:

you are right

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Hope Uzodinma / Plight Of The Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State / Class Of 1999 Governors Visit Tinubu (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.