Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2023 (166 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/03/2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY MARCH 20TH 2023

THEME: THE WORD IS FOOD

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Prayer Points.

1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for giving us your word which heals, delivers, and strengthens us.

2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for sending your Son Jesus who is the living bread from heaven that gives life.

3. Father in the name of Jesus, in any way I have sinned against you through disobedience to your word, Lord let your mercy prevail over the
judgement of sin in my life.

4. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to live by your word every day of my life.

5. Father in the name of Jesus, let your word give life to me and my family.

6. Father in the name of Jesus, let your word quicken me and bring back to life every good thing that has died in my life and family.

7. Father in the name of Jesus, let me find your word and let it becomes joy and rejoicing in my heart.

8. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to feed on your word and let it strengthens my spirit, soul, and body.

9. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to meditate on your word daily so that I may have good success.

10. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to prefer your word above my physical food.

11. Father in the name of Jesus, send your word to Daddy E. A. Adeboye let it strengthens him physically and spiritually.

12. Father in the name of Jesus, give the senders of this prayer the grace to continue daily.

13. Father in the name of Jesus, let your word covers my nation as the water covers the sea.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Mocking God / Spiritual Warfare And Vengeance / The Intelligence Of Your Pastor/imam Is More Important Than His Anointing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.