Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties (10347 Views)

Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos / How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
You'll cry the most.

You'll be attacked everywhere in Southwest.

He who gods want to kill.....
Abeg take it easy even though we know they are everywhere in the SW.

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by hammerT: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

The one you talk about winning the elections, e no happen oooo

show me where i said anything about winning lagos election that was not a show of support to the young man?

if you attack my people in lagos, i go put am for una body tatatatatatatatata... sonic boom!

u know that is where i'm from, born and raise.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by saintfieldcastro: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Yeye rouble rouser. The DSS will soon knock on your door.
How?
The video is real! So I should fold my hands and allow my people killed in Abulado because LP won the LGA? You and your DSS are eediots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by broadman20: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993.

When the war they are looking for start now all of them go use leg run at night enter Cotonou.

I wanted to say same thing.

People wey Fulanis flog their Oba chased them out of their villages o!

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Quality20:
Igbos and yorubas that have become good friends even b4 Obi won d presidential elections in Lagos in february. Pls take down this fake post before it spoils the new found romance btw Yoruba's(lagosians) and Igbosls

Why are you afraid? Is that not what you have always prayed. Motivate your agbero thugs to kill more non-indigenes and burn more markets. Tommorow is pregnant. grin

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Rikkely: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Here they come again with their lies and fake news.

A day without pushing one is an incomplete day to them

What lies? you will get what you are looking for soon, don't worry Oluomo is going to safe you and your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Fulmigati: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is not the way to go about it. They need fight for their separate nation thru proper channels or else they will to continue to deal with Igbos migrating to Lagos by the thousands every day .

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by arcis: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Yoruba urchins and thugs are now moving unrestricted in Abule Ado in Amuwo odofin LGA to kill, shoot and destroy Properties of Ndigbo.
We can't fold our hands and allow miscreants, ethnic bigots, hypocrites, urchins, Agbado munchers and irredentist kill us and destroy our properties. IGBOs in South East, South South and in Lagos should stand up and defend themselves. Defend yourselves now. This is the revolution we are seeking. Let's defend ourselves. Self-defense is not a crime .
https://twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1637487714198081544?s=19

let them leave nah
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ogkrakkid(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This war Lagosians have started will not end well with the lagosians tongue
E don start like play like play oo
If no b fake news
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Hoelujohn: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Here they come again with their lies and fake news.

A day without pushing one is an incomplete day to them
I am sure you people are happy with this now. I am a proud Yoruba guy. Allow people to vote any party of their choice, person wey go win go still win, u have seen the outcome. Be shouting fake news up and down. So you didn't watch the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
There is no proof that this actually happened in Lagos.

Seun. The Igbos you are pandering to on twitter keep spreading unverified news on your platform just like they are lying about you on twitter, yet you keep pandering to them...wake up and stop forming "woke" grin

Seun, despite his support for them and their Chinedu candidate, won't be spared by them.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Rikkely: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Fulmigati post=121886718]This is not the way to go about it. They need fight for their separate nation thru proper channels or else they will to continue to deal with Igbos migrating to Lagos by the thousands every day .

There's nothing they will do, there are many Yoruba's in the East and Port Harcourt, these fools don't know there are many Igbo tribes in Port Harcourt, From Aba to Port Harcourt is less than 30 minutes, I think this is right time to end this fake union called one Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Ikea81: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Anyone who thinks life will go on as normal the carnage and criminality that happened through out the elections Is a big fool.......better we divide this country and safe lives now , cos it will never be okay agian..period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Let’s not forget that this same Tinubu’s thugs attacked and kill Northerners during his reign as governor of Lagos state. Now the same thugs are attacking and killing easterners in Lagos. If Tinubu becomes president, expect the worst. Truly we shall say Buhari is better.

Hey, Mr man, don't drag the North into your propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:
There is no proof that this actually happened in Lagos.

Seun. The Igbos you are pandering to on twitter keep spreading unverified news on your platform just like they are lying about you on twitter, yet you keep pandering to them...wake up and stop forming "woke" grin
Seun is a clown. He was busy rooting for GRV on twitter and posting all sort of funny things about Lagos. He even selected an Ibo mod to control the front page. Yet, they put him number one on their list. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Rikkely: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=totit post=121886962]

Seun, despite his support for them and their Chinedu candidate, won't be spared by them.

Cowards
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Pauladex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993.

When the war they are looking for start now all of them go use leg run at night enter Cotonou.
Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Continue spreading fake news, security agencies would soon pounce on you

Excstly, I just watch the so-called attack and there is not a suggestion of the yeeboos being attacked.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
If the security operatives do not take actions the igbos should fight back.we no break law.we voted for our choice of candiddate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rikkely:

The word ' Cowards ' has been raped.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Rikkely: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

The word ' Cowards ' has been raped.

You can use it whatever way you wish, that's your business
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
I condemn this in the strongest of terms. And I state unequivocally that there will be dire consequences.

To all true Lagosians from the East, the enemies of our common heritage want to dispossess us. They've spited and ridiculed us for far too long. This killing is one such action too many. Don't condone it, for if you do, you stand to lose everything including yourselves.

Quit yourselves like men and defend your pride. If we must die, we'll die standing and gazing into the rising sun, not on our knees as some man's slave.

This is an act of war. And this is a call to war.

I have spoken!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rikkely:

You can use it whatever way you wish, that's your business

Ok. Bravery. grin
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
I condemn this in the strongest of terms. And I state unequivocally that there will be dire consequences.

To all true Lagosians from the East, the enemies of our common heritage want to dispossess us. They've spited and ridiculed us for far too long. This killing is one such action too many. Don't condone it, for if you do, you stand to lose everything including yourselves.

Quit yourselves like men and defend your pride. If we must die, we'll die standing and gazing into the rising sun, not on our knees as some man's slave.

I have spoken!

Obi of Lagos, right? grin
Too many theatre arts student on Nairaland these days. You are a good actor. cool

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Rikkely: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

Ok. Bravery. grin

I can see it from you
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rikkely:

I can see it from you

Thanks you. cool
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

Obi of Lagos, right? grin
Too many theatre arts student on Nairaland these days. You are a good actor. cool
Difference is that if there is ever a bloody scene, the blood will be real and not ink.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by Bintasukai: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

I have spoken!

Mugun

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by LionTiger(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Expect more. Three million of your parents were sacrificed in 1967, more will be sacrificed now if you don't go back to your cursed land. You cannot be living in my house, and plotting my downfall, and plotting to steal my house from me
Idiat, slowpoke! Show face.
Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Difference is that if there is ever a bloody scene, the blood will be real and not ink.

In your next screen movie, abi?
Ok, heard you theatre arts students are masters of imagination tho.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by totit: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bintasukai:

Mugun

As in, an authentic one. grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Yoruba Thugs Are Killing, Shooting Igbos And Destroying Igbo Properties by ObiOfLagos: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:

In your next screen movie, abi?
Ok, heard you theatre arts students are masters of imagination tho.
Yes. Currently imagining all the gruesome ways the enemies of the Igbos will die.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Musa Bamaiyi Is Dead / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives / FG Created 1.4 Million Jobs In 12 Months – Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.