Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V (3825 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
for the past 2years i have been struggling with illnesses, sometimes stomach issues and sometimes fever, bodyache and general fatigue. everytime i go to the local hospitals in my vicinity they do typhoid and malaria tests to me which always come out negative.
my life is revolving from going to this local hospital to another in search for proper treatment which i still havent got. life in nigeria is very tough more expecially when you are jobless and masturbates, sometimes i feel like deleting myself because i consider myself as a failure. 28years on this earth and i still got nothing to show except my 2set of clothes and my broken gionee gn500s phone.
sometimes i think im under a spell or have been cursed by someone because nothing is working for me, it hurts me when i look at my friends circle and see a lots of them doing well while i wallow in sickness and poverty.
today i wake up very sick and depressed i thought about commiting suicide, i bought my sniper mix it with my tea, i was about to drink it then i stopped and ask myself what is really wrong with me? i foung out that all these years i have been suffering with H.I.V human induced vehement poverty i called it human induced because i think its me who caused this poverty to myself. because i hv been waiting for god to solve my problems while its clear that god hates me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Banilla: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Life is generally unfair. The Middle Eastern god in the sky wouldn't save you. Stop blaming others, take responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by God1000(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please don't commit suicide man, life in Nigeria is not easy for anyone, people are just hiding their pain

4 Likes

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Please don't commit suicide man
the thought of suicide give me joy. whenever my problems got worst when i think that i can end it all by committing suicide i feel good

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Banilla:
Life is generally unfair. The Middle Eastern God in the sky wouldn't save you. Stop blaming others, take responsibility.
but he helps others i know a lots that he helped

4 Likes

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by God1000(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
the thought of suicide give me joy. whenever my problems got worst when i think that i can end it all by committing suicide i feel good
You need to stop having suicide thought, I don't want to ask you too many questions.

Find something to do and be positive

Banilla:
You're so annoying. People who are depressed feel suicidal. How can he stop thinking about it? Do you have any idea what he's going through? undecided

If you can't advise or help him, stay away... You're being toxic.

Sadness isn't a cloak you just take off. undecided

You are too uncultured and disrespectful.

Banilla:
Life is generally unfair. The Middle Eastern God in the sky wouldn't save you. Stop blaming others, take responsibility.

See your first comment, very silly
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Banilla: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
but he helps others i know a lots that he helped
Don't be ridiculous. They were lucky, that's all. undecided
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Banilla: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
You need to stop having suicide thought, I don't want to ask you too many questions.

You're so annoying. People who are depressed feel suicidal. How can he stop thinking about it? Do you have any idea what he's going through? undecided

If you can't advise or help him, stay away... You're being toxic.

Sadness isn't a cloak you just take off. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:

im just tired life is meaningless when u find it hard to eat
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Banilla:
Don't be ridiculous. They were lucky, that's all. undecided
sure
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by God1000(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
I understand, but still be hopeful
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Autobot05: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
No family ? Friends ? Relatives ?
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
I understand, but still be hopeful
i am just tired of being hopeful hope will not feed me
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Newbielearner(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
for the past 2years i have been struggling with illnesses, sometimes stomach issues and sometimes fever, bodyache and general fatigue. everytime i go to the local hospitals in my vicinity they do typhoid and malaria tests to me which always come out negative.
my life is revolving from going to this local hospital to another in search for proper treatment which i still havent got. life in nigeria is very tough more expecially when you are jobless and masturbates, sometimes i feel like deleting myself because i consider myself as a failure. 28years on this earth and i still got nothing to show except my 2set of clothes and my broken gionee gn500s phone.
sometimes i think im under a spell or have been cursed by someone because nothing is working for me, it hurts me when i look at my friends circle and see a lots of them doing well while i wallow in sickness and poverty.
today i wake up very sick and depressed i thought about commiting suicide, i bought my sniper mix it with my tea, i was about to drink it then i stopped and ask myself what is really wrong with me? i foung out that all these years i have been suffering with H.I.V human induced vehement poverty i called it human induced because i think its me who caused this poverty to myself. because i hv been waiting for god to solve my problems while its clear that god hates me.

Start with your mind. Stack up relevant skills, Read the Richest man in Babylon. Think and Grow rich.
Work hard and see how God himself has no choice than to help you, especially if you ask.

Try this for three months. If things remain the same, I owe you 30k. If things get better, you owe me 30k.

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:
No family ? Friends ? Relatives ?
i have my family needs from me my relatives i dont ask them my friends i will think im trying to use them by asking them for help
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Newbielearner:

Start with your mind. Stack up relevant skills, Read the Richest man in Babylon. Think and Grow rich.
Work hard and see how God himself has no choice than to help you, especially if you ask.

Try this for three months. If things remain the same, I owe you 30k. If things get better, you owe me 30k.

Deal?
no deal but i will try to read the books u recommend.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
poverty is the deadliest disease that can ever happen to a man. i dont smoke but i must do it today
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
i would rather die than live as a bottom class in nigeria.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Autobot05: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
i have my family needs from me my relatives i dont ask them my friends i will think im trying to use them by asking them for help

And suicide is the best option?
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

And suicide is the best option?
what else will i do ? steal ? i hv tried a lots of things nothing works maybe i am cursed im tired
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Autobot05: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
what else will i do ? steal ? i hv tried a lots of things nothing works maybe i am cursed im tired

Your location ?? Skills ?

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by clarocuzioo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
stop masturbating and watch your life improve.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Your location ?? Skills ?
kaduna. i have no skill
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
clarocuzioo:
stop masturbating and watch your life improve.
i always wanna stop but i have high libido and u know in nigeria broke guys will only rape if they wanna have sex nd i cant do that so i masturbate
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Impersonator2: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
my brother tell me where to come and get your atm card and that your gionee phone before you die abeg its something.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Seunosewar:
my brother tell me where to come and get your atm card and that your gionee phone before you die abeg its something.
nothing in my atm my phone will not worth morethan 3k
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Blupen969(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
Op stop to the look for pity nobody in nairaland will help you
go learn barbing them no go collect you money to teach you but deh go use you catch cruise taya but after 6months you go see how your life go change no deh find pity for nairaland na wicked people full here, them go just deh mock you with style, Nobody get shi shi to give you here, God no go save you because God no deh, your life deh your hand oga
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by depressedlad: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Blupen969:
Op stop to the look for pity nobody in nairaland will help you
go learn barbing them no go collect you money to teach you but deh go use you catch cruise taya but after 6months you go see how your life go change no deh find pity for nairaland na wicked people full here, them go just deh mock you with style, Nobody get shi shi to give you here, God no go save you because God no deh, your life deh your hand oga
thanks for your advice bro.
Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Blupen969(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
poverty is the deadliest disease that can ever happen to a man. i dont smoke but i must do it today
Smoke weed op and let your weed open your third eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V by Autobot05: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
depressedlad:
kaduna. i have no skill

Kaduna doesn't seem like a place of opportunities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taking Care Of Your Skin This Harmattan Season / Seven Benefits Of Breast Sucking To Women By Experts. / Kwara Discharges 3 COVID-19 Patients, Records 2 New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.