Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' (17350 Views)

Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday / River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by lyndy6922: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2011
Nysc Listing By Institution: Nysc 2011 Batch C Registration Shedule/ Timetable

The 2011 SERVICE YEAR BATCH ‘C’ NYSC MOBILIZED LIST and the 2011 SERVICE YEAR BATCH ‘C’ NYSC EXEMPTION LIST are now available at the various higher Institutions in the country. Prospective Batch ‘C' corp members should check the careers unit of their respective Institutions for the comprehensive lists. According to Information from the NYSC website, call-up letters will be available at the various institutions for collection by the prospective NYSC Batch C corps members from November 1, 2011. While the NYSC Batch C 2011 orientations will commences on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 and run until December 6, 2011.
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR UNN PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS*
(This Notice is for UNN prospective corp members ONLY)
All NYSC Batch ‘C’ prospective corp members are hereby notified as follows;
(a)    To check and ensure you are enlisted on Careers Notice Board
(b)   To complete form for correction in an event of error in your Biodata
(c)     To submit completed form on or before September 30, 2011.
                                                                                                     Signed
                                                                                                     Special Assistant to
                                                                                                     Vice Chancellor on career Matters

NYSC MOBILISATION TIME TABLE FOR 2011 BATCH 'C'

Pre-mobilization Meeting

9th - 10th August, 2011
Registration of Foreign-trained Graduates

15th August- 14th October, 2011

Submission of Masterlist. Action on Master list by Mobilization Officers - Vetting etc.

2nd - 8th September,2011

Action by the Computer Section - Coding etc.                         

2nd - 12th September, 2011
(i) Submission of Preliminary Printouts
(ii) Briefing of Corps-Producing Institutions

13th - 16th September, 2011
Return of corrected Print-outs by Institutions to NYSC NDHQ                                   

26th - 29th September 2011
Action by Computer (Coding, Corrections )                                   

26th September - 11th October, 2011
Sorting and Packaging of Call-up letters                                   

26th - 30th October, 2011
Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions  / NYSC Secretariats                                   

31st October - 3rd November, 2011
Batch ‘C’ 2011 Orientation Course                                   

15th November - 6th December, 2011

REGISTRATION FOR NYSC ORIENTATION:
Pre-registration for NYSC orientation can be done online at the NYSC websites via the following link http://registration.nysc.gov.ng/enysc/login_register.php?rizin=bol with eNYSC scratch cards that can be purchased at any NYSC State secretariats or at any branches of Afribank in Nigeria at the cost N250 only.  Prospective corp members must complete both the pre-registration and Book of Life (a database containing details of every NYSC corps member) prior to the Orientation Camp. Two scratch cards are needed for the two activities. We also advice you to go to the NYSC orientation camp with your full credentials as some form of registration may be done there.
You are adviced to check out the NYSC Registration frequently asked questions page before registration.

FOREIGN-TRAINED NIGERIAN GRADUATES:
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF FOREIGN TRAINED PROSPECTIVE COPRS MEMBERS:

Nigerians who studied outside Nigeria are expected to register at the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters, Tigris Crescent off Aguyi Ironsi Street Maitama Abuja. The registration is never done by proxy. Therefore foreign trained graduates are expected to be physically present and are to present the originals of the following documents: Find details here
CALL-UP LETTERS FOR FOREIGN TRAINED:
        In the past, foreign trained prospective corps members report at the Directorate Headquarters Abuja for both the registration and subsequent collection of the Call-up letters. According to the NYSC Management, henceforth, foreign trained prospective corps members are to collect their Call-up letters at the NYSC Secretariat in the State of their domicile. Details here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
These are some of the questions people usually ask about the NYSC program
-Can I defer my service?
-I am over 30 years but I was still mobilized, what do I do?
-My name was omitted, what do I do?
-I want to serve in a particular state, what do I do?
-What is the procedure for married women who want to be deployed to where their husbands are?
-My Call-up letter got missing or stolen.
-Can I still be admitted into the Orientation camp with a photocopy?
-How much will I be paid as my Corps allowance?
-SAFETY MEASURES during service year
All the Answers can be found on this Link http://www.nysc.gov.ng/faq.php
HOW TO CHECK YOUR POSTING ON THE NYSC PORTAL:
To check your NYSC posting online, visit this link. On the Centre left hand corner of the page where there is a dialog box with the heading CHECK YOUR POSTING ONLINE, enter the User Name and Password with which you registered on the site. NOTE: You must register on the site before you ‘ll be able to check your posting.
IMPORTANT LINKS
-NYSC official website:                                                                                www.nysc.gov.ng
-NYSC Registration portal:                                                                          registration.nysc.gov.ng or  www.enysc.net
- NYSC STATE SECRETARIATS:                                                                     http://www.nysc.gov.ng/statesec1.php
- LOCATIONS OF ORIENTATION CAMPS NATIONWIDE:                                http://www.nysc.gov.ng/statenysc.php
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NYSC SERVICE YEAR:                      http://www.nysc.gov.ng/serviceyear.php

To our super Lions and other prospective corp members nationwide, we say big congratulations and stay safe as you serve motherland. We hope you will share your N19,800 allowi (allowance) with us for always being here for you, lol.
*If you like this article, make sure you share it with your friends. Send it to them on Facebook*
http://www.unn-edu.info/2011/09/national-youth-service-corps-listing-by.html
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by FEMARY(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2011
I wish all mobilized corp members safe trips to their destinations.

Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Martins4us(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2011
thanks for the info
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by AfroBlue(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2011
[b]http://www.nysc.gov.ng/history2.php

OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHEME

(i) The objectives of the National Youth Service Corps Scheme are clearly spelt out in Decree No.51 of 16th June 1993 as follows:

(a) to inculcate discipline in Nigerian youths by instilling in them a tradition of industry at work, and of patriotic and loyal service to Nigeria in any situation they may find themselves.
(b) to raise the moral tone of the Nigerian youths by giving them the opportunity to learn about higher ideals of national achievement, social and cultural improvement; to instill honesty and integrity in Nigerian youths to avoid the pitfalls of dishonesty and corruption, in business, industry, and government
(c) to develop in the Nigerian youths the attitudes of mind, acquired through shared experience and suitable training. which will make them more amenable to mobilisation in the national interest;
(d) To enable Nigerian youths acquire the spirit of self reliance by encouraging them to develop skills for self employment,
(e) to contribute to the accelerated growth of the national economy;
(f) to develop common ties among the Nigerian youths and promote national unity and integration;
(g) to remove prejudices, eliminate ignorance and confirm at first hand the many similarities among Nigerians of all ethnic groups; and
(h) to develop a sense of corporate existence and common destiny of the people of Nigeria.
(ii) In order to achieve the objectives in subsection (3) of this section, the service corps shall ensure:

(a) the equitable distribution of members of the service corps and the effective utilisation of their skills in area of national needs;
(b) that as far as possible, youths are assigned to jobs in States other than their States of origin;
(c) that such group of youths assigned to work together is as representative of Nigeria as far as possible;
(d) that the Nigerian youths are exposed to the modes of living of the people in different parts of Nigeria;
(e) that the Nigerian youths are encouraged to eschew religious intolerance by accommodating religious differences;
(f) that members of the service corps are encouraged to seek at the end of their one year national service, career employment all over Nigeria, thus promoting the free movement of labour;
(g) that employers are induced partly through their experience with members of the service corps to employ more readily and on a permanent basis, qualified Nigerians, irrespective of their States of origin. [/b]
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by anishe(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2011
Only God knows when NYSC ineptitude will stop? Thank God my sister-in-law has eventually been enlisted after three failed attempts. this time around, her surname was omitted. hope she can correct it before the final list is out.
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by howolorloh(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2011
but when are the current batch 'C' 2010/2011 passing out, at least it is fair to say that one batch will pass out before another comes in. all we are hearing is the incoming batch what about the outgoing batch
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by mikymouse1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
Will corp members be posted to BOKO HARAM states?
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by silibaba: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
when are we writing the NYSC aptitude test for NYSC mobilisation. house pls i need reply
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
wow this is impressing. wow im going to miss my baby for 12months. shes going to camp with batch c in november. my love i wish u all the best oooooo. omotoke temi nikan
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
miky_mouse:

Will corp members be posted to BOKO HARAM states?
are there states in nigeria called boko haram? shocked
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by rhymz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
HmmmHmmm
toba:

wow this is impressing. wow im going to miss my baby for 12months. shes going to camp with batch c in november. my love i wish u all the best oooooo. omotoke temi nikan
hahahaha, ur baby will be camping with moi. .lol. .you sure goina miss her. Lagos camp right?
silibaba:

when are we writing the NYSC aptitude test for NYSC mobilisation. house pls i need reply
are u reeeeetarded?
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by honsule(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2011
howolorloh:

but when are the current batch 'C' 2010/2011 passing out, at least it is fair to say that one batch will pass out before another comes in. all we are hearing is the incoming batch what about the outgoing batch

ceteris paribus it will be on 6th Oct;2011 but some said,13th Oct
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
rhymz:

HmmmHmmm hahahaha, your baby will be camping with moi. .lol. .you sure goina miss her. Lagos camp right?
yes iyana ipaja in lagos of course. she finished from convenant and i cant afford her journeying to the north. shes too gentle. im even scared how she would cope for 21 days. with early morning parades bla bla bla. i did my orientation in Yobe before returning to lag after 3wks. dont go near my baby oooooo
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by deloon(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
silibaba:

silibaba, u silly no be small! grin
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by lippyrat: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
A+
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by noskeybaba: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
when are we writing the NYSC
aptitude test for NYSC
mobilisation. house pls i need
are u reeeeetarded?
grin grin
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by onyiekene: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
any body who wants to work his/her nysc posting should call me 08034060342
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by tempest01(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
onyiekene:

any body who wants to work his/her nysc posting should call me 08034060342
Free?
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by MMM2(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
i wish dey will post me 2 jos angry
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
I want to be posted to bauchi.:-D
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by ikenlove: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
[s][s][b][i][b][b][b]WHY DO FRESH GRADUATED YOUTHS( ESPECIALLY FROM OTHER GEO-POLITICAL ZONES APART FROM NORTH) BE MOBILIZED TO THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA WHERE THE WILL MEET THEIR DEATH? WELL,IT SEEMS NOBODY CARES ABOUT ALL THOSE DEATHS AND MORE TO COME OR MAYBE IT IS A DIPLOMATIC MEANS THE NORTHERNERS APPLY TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF GRADUATES FROM OTHER GEO-POLITICAL ZONES, ITS HIGH TIME WE READ GOOD MEANINGS INTO ALL THESE KILLINGS, OPOLLO[/b][/b][/b][/b][/i][/s][/s]
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Okelowo(f): 3:52am On Jun 25, 2012
when is bacth c 2011/2012 will be passing out?
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Murphy7h4: 1:47am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by fra84n20(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2012
A job vacancy exists in a reputable health management firm in variouse positions. O'level, OND, HND, BSC holders not more than 33 years are encouraged to send their name, Qualification and phone number to 08160367663 ASAP. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Limited vacancies exist.
Re: NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
when is bacth c 2011/2012 will be passing out?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery' / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses / Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.