Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out (4972 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Righteous Man, He Was Rigged Out - Apostle Orokpo (Video) / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by EmekaA125(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2023
She tried to change the narrative after all.
Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by Karlifate: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Acidosis:
Dem rig pesin wey print ballot sheet? I know it's easy to be sympathetic given the "first female governor-elect tag" but don't be too quick to feel bad for her.
Welcome to UAR. cheesy

BTW, sometimes ago, Masanawa Abbas; the Director of MINT, who printed the ballot papers didn't even clinch his party's ticket in Katsina. Dikko Radda won it.

I'm surprised that a woman who sees no wrong in printing the ballot papers in an election she's participating in is suddenly winning the hearts of Nigerians.

That relationship she has with INEC or whoever is unholy, a red flag for me.
Laws are only meant for the poor masses.
The Elites will circumvent it to their own benefits.

• Fayemi left his ministerial duties to go contest for Ekiti State Gubernatorial election;
• Lawan was busy double-timing as both Senate President & APC's Presidential aspirant;
• Emefiele bought ₦100M form to contest, yet saying "CBN has no business with politics"
Etc...

The other rigging machine-party probably saw the memo. That being said sha, both parties should go to court if and when they feel cheated.
When the election dust settle, they'll start to decamp from one party to another
All of them share similar traits.

@ bolded: 💯

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by Simeonjoe1: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
fake news

Either fake or not. Binani stood no chance

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by bencr7: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2023
U are crying,dey cheat her,but ur apc say d election is free and fair,and best ever grin grin grin
U do pple and others and to laugh at them,now they do u,u they vex.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by BafanaBafana: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2023
She was only winning according to results shared from APC Whatsapp groups. She never won in reality.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2023
The election was free and fair according to Urchins. Why the lamentations.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out by Jokerman(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2023
It will never be well with Buhari and the demims holding this country down....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now / Where Should Nigeria's Next President Come From? / Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.