Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” (39508 Views)

Rufai Oseni To Alex Otti: Why Do You Spend Close To A Billion On Food? / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by kelspinall(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
ok...
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Yagier: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/6481817305164539/

There is no difference they are promoting godfatherism without shame,same thing they accuse tinubu of….lp,apc,pdp it still human being that would never seize….obi no Dey give shishi but e Dey give church money steady….I have every reasons to doubt obi one is a known theif (tinubu) the other is an angel 😇…..just d way buhari vouch to get rid of corruption before he show una shege n even made it worse…
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by kiltoko1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dey play
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by mariahAngel(f): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Invitationn:

LP rigged in his favour.
He doesn’t deserve to win. Pure rigging

Oh yeah?
So, how come there's jubilation in the whole of Abia state?
Unlike when Tinubu was fraudulently announced.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by kaludestiny10(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mine is that, it will never be well with Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A. Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu up to their 4th generation. These three men rendered my state useless. How can a man that calls him self a governor of a state, be comfortable when workers in the state are being owed for 22 months and counting. Oh Jesus, we have suffered in Abia state for 23 plus years in the hands of these three men. Alex Otti, please don't dash our hopes as Abians are counting on you.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by davidsthe(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
The most important thing is that Abia State has been liberated from the Orjis and their wolves. Abia State has taken a bold step. Next is Imo but it seems the Supreme Court governor is rigging the election.

Ndi Imo need to come together and give the Supreme Court governor the Ohakim treatment. The SC governor must be kicked out this year.

and you are hoping for a supreme court president innit?
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by PopQueenAgency: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
GogetterMD:
Peter Obi's signature on him? Calm down with the narcissistic inclinations. Even though he was unsuccessful in earlier attempts at the top seat in Abia state, Alex Otti is well know and loved in Abia

You're a well known Obi hating lowlife. You supported the killing of Igbos in Lagos that ushered Sanwo Olu in. Repulsive reptiles like you belong in the penitentiary.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by jagabandit: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ogboni, go back to your oshogo state, stop claiming Lagosian becos you are a yoruba.All the yeye yoruba whose states are in terrible state are now claiming Lagosians.Musa has really suffered for gate work.
Bear in mind that, from the time immemorial, all the governors elected in the entire South East are being selected by fulani cabal,who they could easily control and manipulate to cause havoc

sammsimm:
Hmmm... someone above said Abia is a mess.. I totally agree Abia is a mess indeed but most of the Abians are in Lagos disturbing our peace and instead of them to go back and fix their state.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by americanigga(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pierocash:
You think if not for Peter Obi's signature on labour party,Alex Otti would have won should he contested under another party?

Please recognize those whose ladder and fame you used to climb to success

He should recognize Peter Obi as godfather or what. I thought you people say you don't believe in godfatherism.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by 7upnigeria: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/6481817305164539/

That means obidients can now leave Lagos to Abia.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
sammsimm:
Hmmm... someone above said Abia is a mess.. I totally agree Abia is a mess indeed but most of the Abians are in Lagos disturbing our peace and instead of them to go back and fix their state.

Which state are you from ?

Please don't be ashamed of your ancestral home.
Now,tell me, which state are you from ?

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by PROPHETmichael: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
spencekat:
Alex is a popular Abia politician

"As you are all aware, this was my third attempt at contesting for this office, in my quest to implement my long-held vision of rebuilding Abia state as truly God’s own state. At this third attempt, it pleased God to give us victory."

How come his popularity didn't give him the exalted seat b4 now?
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by asanausana91: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pierocash:
You think if not for Peter Obi's signature on labour party,Alex Otti would have won should he contested under another party?

the same way peter Obi use Atiku to climb then he begin to feel that he has arrived. Had it been peter Obi agree to work with Atiku APC would have been destroyed like a train matching an ant.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Jackson105: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tochi3:
The cry of Southern yooonity go soon start... grin

To hell with southern unity, who cares?

Tinubu go rule you and your papa, cry and wail till tomorrow, it changes nothing.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Pierocash(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
americanigga:

He should recognize Peter Obi as godfather or what. I thought you people say you don't believe in godfatherism.
If appreciation is what is defined as godfatherism,then I think you need to refund your parents the school fees they wasted trying to educate you.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by GogetterMD(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

You're a well known Obi hating lowlife. You supported the killing of Igbos in Lagos that ushered Sanwo Olu in. Repulsive reptiles like you belong in the penitentiary.
Slow down with the baseless accusations champ. That your principal is not exactly intelligent doesn't mean that I hate him, even if he is cut of the same cloth of the archetypical Nigerian politician.
And where did you see any person of South East extraction being killed in Lagos during the guber elections you liar?
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by rafcrown(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
OBJ JUNIOR.LETTER WRITERS.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
ogmask:
I hope he is declared the winner. You see all these south-south and southeast states inec is yet to announce results just know that the opposition won but the rolling party is doing everything to manipulate the result. I won't be surprised if the PDP guy is declared the winner in the end.
which of the South South state is LP a contender why do u guys like lumping South East and south South together self...
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by OmonnakOdapig: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Invitationn: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Are you done?..If yes go back to the hole your crawled out from..
That’s what I thought 😅
Dimwit, even in the “hole” it’s a fact that Elu P(loser’s party) is the biggest riggers.
I’m proud to have contributed in my own little way at preventing them from ruling this Nigeria 😂
Elu p 72, Elu p 73, obii 😂
Time heals. You’ll be fine las las
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Invitationn: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oh yeah?
So, how come there's jubilation in the whole of Abia state?
Unlike when Tinubu was fraudulently announced.
Unlike when Tinubu won?😅
It’s understandable because you probably live in a hole somewhere in the East where the atmosphere is full of anger and frustration when the president-elect was announced.
People celebrated in the West and in the North
So, I’ll pass your pass your ignorance.
Elu p rigged the election. Deal with it!
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by VULCAN(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
He is well loved and he lost twice

Seems you have something against Peter Obi.

I can't stand small minded people that allow their hatred and jealousy of another push them to attempt to deny the good their object of hatred has done.

Never mind, you remain where you are while he moves forward. You can't backbite someone from the front lol.

GogetterMD:
Peter Obi's signature on him? Calm down with the narcissistic inclinations. Even though he was unsuccessful in earlier attempts at the top seat in Abia state, Alex Otti is well know and loved in Abia

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Legal001: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by BluntCrazeMan: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2023
asanausana91:
the same way peter Obi use Atiku to climb then he begin to feel that he has arrived. Had it been peter Obi agree to work with Atiku APC would have been destroyed like a train matching an ant.
E be like say the thing is paining you more than it is paining Reno Omokri.??

Heyaaaa!!
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by sage(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Pierocash:

Otti actually won under APGA platform. Overwhelmingly too but after 15 of the 17 local governments showed him winning a landslide PDP manufactured 82,000 fake votes in Obingwa and 47,000 fake votes in Osisioma to overturn the landslide victory he had won from Abia voters
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by olamike02: 1:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Igbos are now waking up from their slumber. Stop the fixation on SW and northerners,they are not your problem call your leaders to order.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by ZiktotheWorld: 2:46am On Mar 23, 2023
everythinggirly:
Abia state was a mess.
Sister note it. It's a New Dawn in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by juocin: 4:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Ff

Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Yet they abandon their dilapidated state and irresponsible governor to face Lagos.
Re: Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” by Moneyxpress: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2023
I love this man's write up, bitter truth, so many issues to work upon,I hope he succeed otherwise they will still kick him out in the polls,very simple and clear shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.