Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing (44456 Views)

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by hopexter(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Goodday90:
Thats your business,you are not feeding anybody,I am sure you are still feeding from your mum’s pot

If Nigeria wants to get rid of ndigbo they know what to do,but until then get the Bleep

You can masturbate on that unity beggars undecided
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Blaze14k: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
sreamsense:

Igbos are the problem! Until you realized your mistake, you cann't seek cure to your problem because according to Soludo your Nsogbu, Nsogbu politics will still repeat itself in four years time. If you can not support interest of your host since you are benefiting from them, then; don't support his/her enemy openly. Yorubas gave you reasons why GRV is not their choice for Lagos because even though he called himself Yoruba, he never supported Yoruba course in the past; he usually insult yorubas and even hide his Yoruba name in abroad while schooling there because properbly he his not proud of his Yoruba heritage. Worse still he can not speak Yoruba language and even admitted he doesn't think like yorubas.

He is also found to be symphatetic to (Ipob/esn) no-10 terrorist group in the world and never had political experience before to govern complex state like Lagos state. So these are major reasons why yorubas said he is not fit to represent them and they don't want him. However, majority of Igbos in Lagos said what yorubas don't want is what they want and then started backing him up to succeed riding on popularity yorubas gave obi about three weeks ago to win Lagos with about 9k vote difference. Stuborness of many igbos to always support enemies of their hosts is usually beginning of their downfall. Even though GVR is a Yoruba, why forcing and backing him against the wish of yorubas who found him unworthy ambassador of Yoruba to represent them.

Why hiding under him to promote Yoruba indigine vs Yoruba Ondo/Ekiti/Oyo/Osun/Ogun just like they once promoted yoruba-muslim vs yorubas-christian? If Igbos are divided along those lines, yorubas said they are one, they all come from the same ancestor in Ife and they have been living together as one for years. Must Igbos keep pointing that out or using it to call Yoruba land no-man's-land or say because Oyo/Ogun/Osun/Ekiti/Ondo/kwara can become governor, then; Igbos also have the same right? Are Igbos part of oduduwa grandchildren?

Are they related to olofin in any way that they want put themselves as governor of Lagos through GVR-proxy. If you can't support political interest of your host, just cast your votes to whoever your choice is without making noise or cheast-beating about it. Why will you hate Tinubu without court admissable evidences and expect many yorubas to do the same on your behalf without evidences, why? Tinubu did not rule you, those he ruled knew never accused him that their states moneies are missing, then; what is your problem about him? Learn to respect others in their territory especially when they do you no harm for living with them.

If you don't start supporting GVR against Yoruba interest or trying to enforce Obi on all Nigerian by false, response from yorubas would be loud like this, but yorubas still enforce their rights without going on killing non-yorubas as other regions may handle the situation in worse manners. If you think ruling Lagos is a sign of one Nigeria, start from south east by putting/electing Fulani, hausa and Yoruba as your governors so other regions can learn from you. We can understand the fear to rule Nigeria, by God's grace.

Once, rotation comes back to the south; every Yoruba will like to support Igbos for presidency; but Igbos leaders should learn from Tinubu to start preparing from now as non-tribalistic Igbo and try to form good alliance with hausa/Fulani and yorubas. Umahi, Chimaroke, Okorocha and orji uzor kalu have charisma to start bridging gap now.

Some of the things u incorrect buh one i want point out it.. alex otti the gubernatorial candidate of labour party in abia states wife is a yoruba woman buh nobody told him to go back to yoruba land to contest. The kind of violence we witnessed in lagos is so horrible as far as ur not for apc dont vote. Are you guys so scared to point point u believe igbos living in lagos are more than yoruba. Even some of ur brothers were deprived of voting. During the presidential election i saw a video were someone was booed just because he voted for for apc buh they didnt chase him away.

In terms of tinubus credibility theres a lot he quietly took from lagos state without people knowing
No 4 oyinkan abayomi drive valued at 450 million naira signed off by fashola which originally state government state house

26 Bourdillion road at ikoyi which is valued at 600million. It was bought with lagos state fund and the money was paid to tinubu and then the property was given back to him.

Lagos state guest house valued at 450 million which now belongs to tinubu

250 hectares of land at ajah junction which was meant for general hospital for eti osa l.g.a valued at 35billion naira of which he gave the land to his family

1000 hectares of land ibeju-lekki local government valued at 75 billion naira

Ikeja city shoprite and oriental hotel with storey building parkin garage

How do u guys aprove this illegality as pension for ex governors

THE BENEFITS

Annual Basic Salary: 100% of annual basic salaries of the incumbent governor and deputy.

Accommodation: One residential house in Lagos and another in FCT for the former governor; one residential house in Lagos for the deputy.

Transport: Three cars, two back-up cars and one pilot car for the ex-governor every three years; two cars, two back-up cars and one pilot car for the deputy every three years.

Furniture: 300% of annual basic salary every two years.

House maintenance: 10% of annual basic salary.

Domestic staff: Cook, steward, gardener and other domestic staff (no limit) who shall be pensionable.

Medical: Free medical treatment for ex-governor and deputy and members of their families (not just spouses).

Security: Two SSS operatives, one female officer, eight policemen (four each for house and personal security) for the ex-governor; one SSS operative and two policemen (one each for house and personal security) for the deputy.

PA: 25% of annual basic salary.

Car maintenance: 30% of annual basic salary.

Entertainment: 10% of annual basic salary.

Utility: 20% of annual basic salary.

Drivers: Pensionable (no limit to number of drivers).

Severance gratuity: Not specified.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Senator777: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Leave them. They've not seen anything yet
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Gaabasky: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
To be frank the man is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by eas01: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

All that's said about Tinubu, where's the fact?
All that's said about Sanwoolu, which other governor has done better from military era till date. There are private companies that monitor states progress without being biased.
Lastly, why put hatred of civil war on Awolowo as if he's the one that instructed Ojukwu to bite more than he can chew?
All that was so called said about Tinubu and Sanwoolu does not mean it was said with tribalist intent. There was nothing in the most part tribalist about it. Infact i dare say tinubu set the foundation of his campaign on tribalism. During his speech in Ogun state he said "Yoruba lokan" . Instead of preaching regional sentiment by saying "south presidency lokan" he was been divisive from the get no. Something Obi himself painstakingly try to avoid even though we all know for justice and fairness an Ibo president is ripe.

I remember the hatred the yorubas dished on Goodluck Jonathan. No one said it was Ijaw hatred on your part then oo.
Yes i do agree that there are ibo elements that were tribalistic but so were yoruba elements as well. in terms on campaigns, the APC campaign was tribalistic (comment of tinubu in Ogun and his anticidence) and sectarian (muslim-muslim ticket; with northern governors supporting tinubu only on condition of a northern vp instead of a christian vp) from the start.

In the presidential election, yorubas say ibo states showed tribalism because the voted heavily for obi (there are legitimate reasons for this ). I say to you, the yoruba states except lagos (understandable cos lagos is a mixed state) barely gave Obi any votes. Isnt that also tribalism??
All hausa/fulani states barely gave obi any votes, isnt that also tribalism??
Only the middlebelt supported Obi outside of the core south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Gandrova: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
So which constitution frowns at a politician going to church to campaign? Is it not equally left for the electorate to decide?
What is your evidence that Obi used tribal bigotry?
Which Igbo term did Obi use that can likened to Tinubu's 'Emilokan' that shows his tribal bigotry?
So when Tinubu went for lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia and his posters were taken there for people to see, is that not playing to religious sentiments?
When he went mosques to pray and it was shown, was he not pandering to religious sentiments?
What makes your candidate more of a visionary leader than Peter Obi?

I have video that P.O said church wake and take back your country oo.
Secondly,The frequent visits of Obi going to church to campaign was alarming.
Mind you, some christians are really supporter of BAT. Why didn't he visit before electioneering?
Moreover, Jagaban visit to Saudi Arabia is for pilgrimage or unless you don't know about such.
Go and watch Jagaban"s manifesto he was campaigning with his previous achievement. Unlike your candidate attacking people about wasteful of resources, is that campaign?
You and I know they can never be equal interms of success and achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by udede(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
APCnaPDP:
For daring to contest? This is the issue with Ibo leaders, they sell their people wholesale.
shatap there. That Fool is not a real Igbo man. Nnafani is a sore looser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Waterbear(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Better than a selfish minded Peter Obi that has sent you & your people back to 1999 politically.

Pdp Ndi Igbo made a mistake by allowing the Judas to join the party in 2013.
You can never in 50 years achieve half of what perter obi have achieved...
So why the hating ?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Waterbear(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind that selfish idiot Peter Obi, Useless goat, I want to be President.

You that is half useless, what have you become?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Waterbear(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Orji Kalu said same, Mr Ebeano said same, Professor Charles Soludo said same, all Eastern Nigeria political elites have said same, Peter Gringory Obi waiver presidential candidate has ruined Ndi igbo’s chance in the nearest future.

Only the poor follow follow blind political Peasants of the East think otherwise.

It's like you're the only one on active payroll
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Waterbear(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
abobote:
On the contrary, Peter Obi has achieved what most of them can only dream of.

I didn't know an Igbo man, in an unpopular party can shake Nigeria political environment

Please help me tell that frog that keep posting against Peter obi here...
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by nwadiuko1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

What exactly did he achieve? A fool who has set the ibo nation back politically for another 16yrs is whom you claim has achieved something..... You obidients are the greatest imbeciiles that have ever pass through the face of this earth. I never see
keep crying bro
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Waterbear(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Las las he was always going to fail, such a selfish man.

Betrayed Apga, betrayed Pdp all in less than 8 years?

Useless egotistical political goat 🐐.

Did Peter obi bleeped your wife or your sister?
Cause your post is being too personal..
You're hating on a king on a mountain while in a trash bin way below the food chain ...
It's really sad ...
Hating on someone 1 million times better than you that have achieved what even your future generations wouldnt dare reach
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
eas01:

All that was so called said about Tinubu and Sanwoolu does not mean it was said with tribalist intent. There was nothing in the most part tribalist about it. Infact i dare say tinubu set the foundation of his campaign on tribalism. During his speech in Ogun state he said "Yoruba lokan" . Instead of preaching regional sentiment by saying "south presidency lokan" he was been divisive from the get no. Something Obi himself painstakingly try to avoid even though we all know for justice and fairness an Ibo president is ripe.

I remember the hatred the yorubas dished on Goodluck Jonathan. No one said it was Ijaw hatred on your part then oo.
Yes i do agree that there are ibo elements that were tribalistic but so were yoruba elements as well. in terms on campaigns, the APC campaign was tribalistic (comment of tinubu in Ogun and his anticidence) and sectarian (muslim-muslim ticket; with northern governors supporting tinubu only on condition of a northern vp instead of a christian vp) from the start.

In the presidential election, yorubas say ibo states showed tribalism because the voted heavily for obi (there are legitimate reasons for this ). I say to you, the yoruba states except lagos (understandable cos lagos is a mixed state) barely gave Obi any votes. Isnt that also tribalism??
All hausa/fulani states barely gave obi any votes, isnt that also tribalism??
Only the middlebelt supported Obi outside of the core south.
Let me take your points one after the other.
Though I m not anyone's spokesperson. But as a political analyst, this is the truth:

* You said all that was said about Sanwoolu and Tinubu aren't intentional. No problem. I hereby tell you that all that's said about Igbos aren't intentional. Also, hope you ll feel better if some thugs tell you the thuggery meted on voters in Lagos were not intentional. You packaged political attack on Tinubu and Sanwoolu as non intentional. What a daft way to justify evil. Do you guys think Yorubas are fools. In fact, all of you should do your worst. What rubbish! You don't practice politics of hatred and reap goodness. Never! That's what Igbos has been doing since 2015.
Daily publications from PDP, LP etc about Tinubu as if he stole your girlfriends.
Anyways, calm down and see other truthful response.

* Where did Tinubu said Yoruba lokan? Is Emilokan the same as Yoruba lokan?
He was referring to himself and his APC caucus. Moreso, if Igbos had aligned more in APC, will they not clinch at least senate president or house of rep. Na by force Ngige joined the govt. Amaechi that joined too as south south or semi-igbo was termed a traitor.
Don't twist matters. Tinubu said emilokan (my turn), not Yoruba lokan. And if he said Yoruba lokan, he has the right to talk. Are Yorubas not part of Nigeria? Is there a law that forbids them from contesting for presidency? Speech is free o. Anyone can say what he wishes.
Tinubu tried to woo Obi after 2015. Go and get the research. Tinubu preached regional presidency. But conspiracy that PDP planted in the east made them call him all sorts of names. Buhari was president, he made laws but na Tinubu all of you dey curse. Na una mates? Seems the jazz Buhari did to una strong. And most acts of LP are sponsored by PDP.
Also, Atiku too said it's turn of the north. Una no talk am. Atiku moved around in the north telling his people they should support him cos he's from their region. So therefore, he ll favour them. You were blind to that one. Or I should give you evidences? There's unwarranted hatred against Tinubu. That's what annoyed sane Nigerians. They were curious to know his crimes.

* Yorubas didn't hate GEJ. None at all. He was incompetent like Buhari. Everyone was against him during subsidy protest. So he lost it from that time. Moreso, are these men; Amaechi, Tambuwal, Modu Sherrif, Oshiomole, El-Rufai, Atiku, Saraki Yorubas? They all worked against GEJ in 2015 so why state unnecessary fact. Seems it's you that's brainwashed that Yorubas stole Igbos mandate. Tinubu won with vites from all regions so no be only Yorubas una suppose hate. In fact, hate others that voted APC too if hating is now a career. And your main enemy is Hausa/Fulanis so face them. Buhariiiiii made new mote policy, banned importation etc. He's the president. Face him.

* In the presidential voting, you sef talk am say Hausas voted Hausas, Igbos voted Igbos and Yorubas voted Yorubas. But only Tinubu had votes that cut across all regions. Meaning he's the one who broke boundaries of tribes. His people voted for Hausa in Osun and Igbos in Lagos. So what's the fuss? You said Obi got more in Lagos cos of Igbo population there. Seems you guys usually overestimate your population. So how come Atiku win Osun?
Shey Hausas too plenty pass Yorubas in Osun? As in Yorubas na tribe wey no pass 5million population abi?
Hausa/Fulanis ll be doing herdsmen, Igbos too wan do economic herdsmen by targeting Lagos. Una dey ment?

I m not responding you anymore cos you are politically naive.
You all should go and learn act of politics from Tinubu.
It's not about fight, the man outwitted all of you from east to the north. Try again in 2031.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Tommydare(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
And another ones will be elected. The circle will go on and on. That's it.
Ojiofor:
All corrupt politicians in Igboland will be retired one after the other.
Obidient is the new era.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Mrpojj(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
It’s only a matter of time.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by DrAkpamudehe: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
nwadiuko1:
keep crying bro

I am not crying son, I am a made man already in my 50s. you should be crying for your future that has been jeopardized by your senior monkey god. Fool
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Marcalex1: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Taaaa go and rest. Since 1999 you have been in power
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by kcnwaigbo: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercury12:
to put it correctly they only defended themselves against igbos intimidation on their very own land. Hausa, Fulani, efiks and plenty other tribes aremt complaining. Why always Igbos. undecided
So voting for candidates of your choice is what you call intimidation
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Nkemsplendid: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sweet tasting tears!😂

I wonder where these our leaders live, outer space? How do you not know when your influence wanes, when your ratings plummet, when your acceptability dips! Haba!

God forbid that I should be this exposed and yet this obtuse. Dr. Nnamani should take a much needed break and catch his breath.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by nwadiuko1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I am not crying son, I am a made man already in my 50s. you should be crying for your future that has been jeopardized by your senior monkey god. Fool
lol my future.....@ 30 I'm probably what you will never be.....what are you doing on nairaland throwing ethnic tantrums? Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself?
Agadi
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Geminiivory: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Orji Kalu said same, Mr Ebeano said same, Professor Charles Soludo said same, all Eastern Nigeria political elites have said same, Peter Gringory Obi waiver presidential candidate has ruined Ndi igbo’s chance in the nearest future.

Only the poor follow follow blind political Peasants of the East think otherwise.

pls stop being stupid
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Sammy5413(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Go to court sir
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by eas01: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

Let me take your points one after the other.
Though I m not anyone's spokesperson. But as a political analyst, this is the truth:

* You said all that was said about Sanwoolu and Tinubu aren't intentional. No problem. I hereby tell you that all that's said about Igbos aren't intentional. Also, hope you ll feel better if some thugs tell you the thuggery meted on voters in Lagos were not intentional. You packaged political attack on Tinubu and Sanwoolu as non intentional. What a daft way to justify evil. Do you guys think Yorubas are fools. In fact, all of you should do your worst. What rubbish! You don't practice politics of hatred and reap goodness. Never! That's what Igbos has been doing since 2015.
Daily publications from PDP, LP etc about Tinubu as if he stole your girlfriends.
Anyways, calm down and see other truthful response.

* Where did Tinubu said Yoruba lokan? Is Emilokan the same as Yoruba lokan?
He was referring to himself and his APC caucus. Moreso, if Igbos had aligned more in APC, will they not clinch at least senate president or house of rep. Na by force Ngige joined the govt. Amaechi that joined too as south south or semi-igbo was termed a traitor.
Don't twist matters. Tinubu said emilokan (my turn), not Yoruba lokan. And if he said Yoruba lokan, he has the right to talk. Are Yorubas not part of Nigeria? Is there a law that forbids them from contesting for presidency? Speech is free o. Anyone can say what he wishes.
Tinubu tried to woo Obi after 2015. Go and get the research. Tinubu preached regional presidency. But conspiracy that PDP planted in the east made them call him all sorts of names. Buhari was president, he made laws but na Tinubu all of you dey curse. Na una mates? Seems the jazz Buhari did to una strong. And most acts of LP are sponsored by PDP.
Also, Atiku too said it's turn of the north. Una no talk am. Atiku moved around in the north telling his people they should support him cos he's from their region. So therefore, he ll favour them. You were blind to that one. Or I should give you evidences? There's unwarranted hatred against Tinubu. That's what annoyed sane Nigerians. They were curious to know his crimes.

* Yorubas didn't hate GEJ. None at all. He was incompetent like Buhari. Everyone was against him during subsidy protest. So he lost it from that time. Moreso, are these men; Amaechi, Tambuwal, Modu Sherrif, Oshiomole, El-Rufai, Atiku, Saraki Yorubas? They all worked against GEJ in 2015 so why state unnecessary fact. Seems it's you that's brainwashed that Yorubas stole Igbos mandate. Tinubu won with vites from all regions so no be only Yorubas una suppose hate. In fact, hate others that voted APC too if hating is now a career. And your main enemy is Hausa/Fulanis so face them. Buhariiiiii made new mote policy, banned importation etc. He's the president. Face him.

* In the presidential voting, you sef talk am say Hausas voted Hausas, Igbos voted Igbos and Yorubas voted Yorubas. But only Tinubu had votes that cut across all regions. Meaning he's the one who broke boundaries of tribes. His people voted for Hausa in Osun and Igbos in Lagos. So what's the fuss? You said Obi got more in Lagos cos of Igbo population there. Seems you guys usually overestimate your population. So how come Atiku win Osun?
Shey Hausas too plenty pass Yorubas in Osun? As in Yorubas na tribe wey no pass 5million population abi?
Hausa/Fulanis ll be doing herdsmen, Igbos too wan do economic herdsmen by targeting Lagos. Una dey ment?

I m not responding you anymore cos you are politically naive.
You all should go and learn act of politics from Tinubu.
It's not about fight, the man outwitted all of you from east to the north. Try again in 2031.

Note: I am not an ibo man, I am a proud Edo man, from a civilisation far richer than yours.
Refering to comment :
1. Equating so called political attack to tribalism or anti yorubaism has got to be the dumbest over reach/analysis/reasoning ever.Tinubu especially does have legitimate questions to answer around corruption and embezzlement. In a sane country which Nigeria isnt in a Obi vs Tinubu contest, Obi wins hands down. Do you really think if you put Obi vs Tinubu in countries like the usa,uk,japan,eu... tinubu will win?? You must be delusional if you think so. The funny thing is , its people like you that are the first to run abroad yet to vote for mediocrity and think low.
2. You see why i say you are dumb and lack sense?? Go and watch Tinubu's speech in Ogun state again. He clearly said 'Yoruba lokan'. Maybe you dont understand yoruba again, if not there is subtitles in most of the video or maybe you just an ignoramus.
You yorubas have been saying Obi ran a tribal and religious campaign and you guys are still yet to produce any evidence yet your man tinubu set the tone of his campaign on a tribal footing with his 'yoruba lokan' showing his typical yoruba ugly face and a muslim-muslim religious ticket after using that as excuse for not taking VP slot to Buhari.
Lastly Atiku saying 'its the turn of the north' if different from 'yoruba lokan'. You dumb ooo. You no sabi analyse matter.
One is religionism which is almost an unwritten constitution while the other is clear tribalism considering Obasanjo a yoruba man has been president and another yoruba man has just been VP. Abi is Nigeria a fulani/yoruba state?
3. Ha!!! This ignoramus said'yorubas didnt hate jonathan' with his ugly yoruba face. Tinubu didnt even get a quarter of what Jonathan got. Yoruba and fulas insulted the man left right and centre like if he stole something from them. Meanwhile its his region and state sustaining Nigeria. What do yorubas produce sef?? Minus lagos which is a glorified slum with a few bright spots on the island the rest of the southwest is an unglorified slum. I have been through the south west places like ibadan are trash. I lived in the UK, yoruba boys with the loud, over emotional voices and self causing trouble for Nigerians with their yahoo yahoo. The ibos are by far more resourceful than you lot 100%. They just need a few things like a port in their region or heck even in the south south like rivers and see lagos fall to unglorified slum status.
4. Again i can see you dumb. Lagos is an anomaly. Its an exception to the rule and not the rule itself because it was a former FCT and multi ethnic. Obi was no where to be seen in other Yoruba states. Its like telling me that hausa like Obi because he won in FCT (even though FCT is not hausa/fula territory). Tinubu got votes across the North because of the APC party structure and because of the muslim-muslim ticket and doling bullion van money left right and centre and rigging. Nothing to do with his appeal across the north with the general populace.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by VULCAN(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Did Tinubu associate with the ruling party when PDP was in power?

So many daft people making stupid comments

Padipadi:
Igbos should just shun politics of hate next time. And it's very good to associate with rulling party. You ll old them by their balls
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by VULCAN(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Don't mind the Jackass. Your question kid one he cannot answer

kcnwaigbo:

What exactly do you mean by politics of hate?

Shebi the Yoruba people attacking non-yorubas all over Lagos last Saturday are practicing politics of love?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by stanbright(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
hopexter:

27% of Igbo breadwinners live in Lagos. Now who is saving who from hunger?
lol
They beg food from the yorubas in Lagos na
Spitting trash
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by maziengr: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
I have not seen any man as insensitive as Chimaroke Nnamani instead to focus on how Tinubu's desperation has setted Nigeria back to 78years . He was busy with his dirty mouth abusing Obi.
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by stanbright(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
hopexter:

You that is not an illiterate why not stay in your region and do business there you scavengers. Igbo is not the only tribe in Nigeria to be giving the entire nation a problem. I’m from Edo state for your information and every other tribes are getting tired of your guys arrogance.
Do you live in benin?
Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Mindlog: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gaabasky:
To be frank the man is right.

Which right? Coming from Chimaroke?🙄

You have no idea of the guy's political C V way back when he was Governor, had his hit squads with regular assassinatios and cultists in the higher institutions in the State were bold to operate openly.

Chimaroke used his power then to grab land from many communities, boldly setting up personal businesses with public funds (Rainbownet, Cosmo FM) etc.

Ekweremadu was his boy back then. Peter Obi's national visibility was what Chimaroke craved way back then and was crisscrossing Nigeria, giving his Ebeano lectures as he wasted Enugu resources, hoping PDP would look towards his direction to run with Yar'dua as his vice-president candidate, way back 2006.

So imagine 16 years later, Peter Obi emerging from "nowhere" to take the shine......e reach to pain am!😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by Padipadi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
VULCAN:
Did Tinubu associate with the ruling party when PDP was in power?

So many daft people making stupid comments

You are daft. He was friends with Atiku from 2003 till date. Atiku left PDP to join him in AC in 2007.
You are the real daft person. You onlu looked for faults in my write up. But as you ll see, your brain needs Agbado n balablue drink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.