Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,029 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You (906 Views)

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs / What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? / Why Don't Igbos All Return Home If They Want Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You by Deprofessional(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2023
I left RCCG last 2 months and have never regretted my action.

We raise offering in NNEWI and 70% goes to Lagos.

What impudence!!!!

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You by Simeonjoe1: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
grin

WELL DONE...

PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE TRADITIONAL CHURCHES...

THE ERA OF GOD IS ONLY IN THIS CHURCH HAS GONE.

WHEN ADEBOYE OPENED "POLITICAL DEPARTMENT" BECAUSE OF OSIBANJO ,I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED. THESE ARE KRIMINALS MASQUERADING AS MEN OF GOD...ITS THAT SIMPLE

What you get when churches mixes with politics.
They will receive their ridicule and be exposed.
Babylon will fall

1 Like

Re: IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You by Jackson105: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2023
kettykin:

A lot of Yorubas voted obi , obj, afenifere, bode george, rufai oseni etc

What happened last Saturday brought back the 1966 progrom, igbos need to extract their pound of flesh

Sharap! Then start extracting your pound of flesh and stop crying
Re: IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You by BloomingDale(f): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2023
I actually support the poster. Let each region pump monies into the church owned by the people from their region. My SS people should take this advice.

I no longer pay any offerings, tithes, not even 1kobo to any church. My only regret is that the money I give to my mom, she pays tithes and offerings etc to Deeper Life.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You by Xbox2005(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
So no more Yoruba muslim,Yoruba Christian again.so now Yoruba are the most tribalist people on Earth?.when many pastors In yorubaland where championing Peter obi to win and prophesizing him to win no wahala to you guys then.I know this fake love that was recently profess by you guys to the so- called Yoruba Christian will soon end in shameless manner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' / Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN / Pdp/LP Should Suggest How FG Can Get Money For Projects Without Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.