Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu (43769 Views)

"Ignore Rumours Of IPOB Attack On Lagos", Ohanaeze Tells Sanwo-Olu / Complete All Ambode's Projects Before Starting New Ones, Sagay Tells Sanwo-olu / Remember Us When You Become Governor โ€” Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by sslcrypt: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Gbenu were e soun

Omo alaileko

You better face your dead beat career

Nansense

He's made more impact and have achieved more your generations put together. You can sit online and keep shouting like a rabid dog, it won't change what he has achieved in life. I pity you and many of your likes on here, your paths can only lead to destruction. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Christistruth00: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gentew:

IPOB and Unknown gunmen people, sit at home every Monday people will quickly embrace falz for his comment.

But wait oO, why are the Igbos feel pained about the election in Lagos Yoruba land...... Do they have ulterior motives.

I Suspect he may be a secret drug user and i don't mean to insult him
Gbadebo Rhodes,Falz,Macaroni need to be tested for drug use
IPOB has something on them and Gbadebos deputy Candidate was photographed smoking hard stuff in a Club

Falz ko Woke Rara

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by MuchAdo: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stupid boy that does not know history angry
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by DOD88: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
I don't know that this guy is daft as this by this his unreasonable submission. You can't select yourself in the space of constitutional democracy. If your brain is filled with hate and resentment for our dear Governor we finger-print voted for, that should not completely blind fold your sense of reasoning to know that hundreds of thousand voted for the man of the moment. Pele o, keep on wriggling in pain and bitterness, e dey sweet us. If God spares your life, you will live to see the swearing in ceremony of our elected governor, and his another four year reign in peace and prosperity. Wise up hater!

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Olurondo: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Falz the Obidient.What does he mean by saying Sanwo Olu selected himself. He is a sore loser!!

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Bluntemperor: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hypocity44:
That's the Truth..

Truth with facts or just because his area voted for Chinedu GbadeboRhodedoes that applies to the rest of Lagos State?
He should go and read deep, the factors and the difference between Presidential elections and the State( which is personal to the People) before they come to the Social Media! This is not a University aluta govt please!

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
He's making sense.
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Bhol28: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
FOOL,Sanwo won convincingly despite those few thuggery issues.Sane Lagosians with no other agenda apart from further development of Lagos State have voted enmass for continuity of more mega city projects Sanwoolu,s govt is doing.Even civil servants are happy with him.Almost all the results were posted from PUs and are on the IREV

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Victor468: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
EngrKemp:
Gbam..

LP won clean clear.

Like if u agree with me and share if u don't..

Obi must reclaim his mandate from tinubu.

It's also good that power did not go back to the north.
Instead of atiku ,tinubu should continue to be the place holder till Obi gets his mandate back.

Igbo and Yoruba fight is a big challenge to us in the south

We the Niger deltans can work with any of them but they v refused to work together and the Yorubas v shown to disregard even us the Niger deltans because they just dive into hatred and tribalism over sensitive and issues that require equity and justice.

For me, Igbo should v it for justice,equity and fairness sake.

Tinubu did not win .

Obi won

Are you serious? How can you assume Obi won where he didn't even secure the required votes in the North. Have you seen the figures from the North? That is where the winning came from, not in the West nor the East. Obi was far from winning it. Also, Obi campaigned along religious and ethnic line thereby dividing the country more. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket was Tinubu's strategy to win the northern votes not necessarily on religious ground. But Obi took it up on religious sentiment and campaigned along Christian - Christian line. I am a Christian but saw through what Obi was doing but others didn't. And now the damage is done. Whether you want to believe it or not, it may take a long time to heal this wound except if Tinubu can try to reconcile Nigeria together. But would those bitten by the division be willing to let go? Muslim don't forgive and forget like Christains do o! I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Triangles1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
That's the power of democracy, freedom of speech, but when Elupee won presidential election in Lagos it wasn't rigged.

Slowpoke children, anything that didn't favor them is rigging, bastard.

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Hypocity44(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Truth with facts or just because his area voted for Chinedu GbadeboRhodedoes that applies to the rest of Lagos State?
He should go and read deep, the factors and the difference between Presidential elections and the State( which is personal to the People) before they come to the Social Media! This is not a University aluta govt please!

I personally do not have any issue with the reelection of Sanwo-Olu. People are only angry because he is working for Tinubu and cos of his sins during the Endsars protest, else, Sanwo-Olu deserves a reelection. He is done remarkably well

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Blaze14k: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
wahahlawahala:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚no need... Besides alot of Yoruba ppl voted for Eluuup .. you're just being ungrateful and unnecessarily bittered

I tut thats how u play ur politics.. gvr is igbo isn't he? U guys dont know the kind of damage uve done. Instead of u to rig election quietly u chose to do it in a very loud so that the whole world will know. You guys should invite ur northern brothers so they can teach how to rig in peace. U have further divided the country take it or live it thats the bitter truth. The bigot is even want me to recognise his people voted obi.. chai its well with u guys. U guys haven't realized that the reason why the north accepted tinubu in the first place is because he is muslim. U guys are playing a very dangerous game
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Popular Nigerian musician and actor, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has said the Governor of Lagos State, Sanwo-Olu was not elected but selected himself.

The singer made this known in a response to an appreciation tweet by the re-elected governor.

All these omo ale still dey get voice?
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by LagosG: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:
FALZ the pained loser.
Leave them alone. They will still hang Sanwo-Olu's and Tinubu's pictures in their office whether they like it or not

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by alakrity(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Same as ur papa no gree win APC primary Ticket for Ekiti dat year and also lose out in ministerial appoinent in 2015 buhari first term . I know this are the causes of your post election loss hallucination this year

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Olurondo: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why is falz and mr macaroni so bitter about Sanwo Olu?Why has both of them made themselves obstacles to the wheel of progress?We all voted for Sanwo Olu.He was re-elected. Falz and Macaroni are bunch of sore losers!!

2 Likes

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Henry22:
A few human in the midst of hyenas.

Lol. It is not fault, I put the blame on that bastardd
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by arcis: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
I challenge Falz to come out in 2027 and contest for any elective positions. Let us knw how popular you be. You think is about singing? Idiots

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by superCleanworks(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mindlog:

Show receipts of buying drinks for Falz at the club, make I throw twale for you.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Everybody is dangote on Nairaland
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by maestroferddi: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Henry22:
A few human in the midst of hyenas.
Aptly stated...

No matter how hard several demons want to make it look like all Yorubas are like them, it is heร rtwarming that there are still several humane and reasonable Yorubas...

I have privileged as an Igboman to have wonderful Yoruba friends...

I look at their goodness and beyond the mad souls who lack humanity...

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by alakrity(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Same as ur papa no gree win APC primary Ticket for Ekiti dat year and also lose out in ministerial appointment in 2015 buhari first term . I know these are the causes of your post election loss hallucination this year

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by wahahlawahala: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blaze14k:

I tut thats how u play ur politics.. gvr is igbo isn't he? U guys dont know the kind of damage uve done. Instead of u to rig election quietly u chose to do it in a very loud so that the whole world will know. You guys should invite ur northern brothers so they can teach how to rig in peace. U have further divided the country take it or live it thats the bitter truth. The bigot is even want me to recognise his people voted obi.. chai its well with u guys. U guys haven't realized that the reason why the north accepted tinubu in the first place is because he is muslim. U guys are playing a very dangerous game
ok we Don hear u .. so what can we do to ease d pain? This one all of u just dey rant about ..

1 Like

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by maasoap(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
JujuYouth:
True..
When thugs went from street to street announcing to residents "don't come out o! if you no go vote APC! we dey warn una now!"..
Burning of ballot papers,beating up people who attempt to vote the opposition, thuggery, voters suppressions in all form, killed and inflicted injuries on people...
I pray Tinubu end up like Charles Taylor and his 50 years imprisonment.
Laurent Gbagbo former Ivory Coast president was given a 20 years jail term for political thuggery and unrest.
Na tey e go tey..
Your atroocities are being recorded and saved.

You are confused, Tinubu is not your president or INEC chairman or commissioner. He didn't organise or conduct any election now. I even thought that supreme monkey defeated him in Lagos state and he's now the new City Boy. What have Tinuhu done to you to deserve this level of hatred?
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by arcis: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olurondo:
Why is falz and mr macaroni so bitter about Sanwo Olu?Why has both of them made themselves obstacles to the wheel of progress?We all voted for Sanwo Olu.He was re-elected. Falz and Macaroni are bunch of sore losers!!

Both of them are mad...Let them test their popularity by contesting in any elective positions..

They can both cry till eternity. Useless set of people
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by davillian(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
leisuretym:

Many of them are dating hot Igbo girls, those girls are hot, they can make you deny your ancestors just like Falz๐Ÿ˜„

Hot Igbo girls
Wahala
It's not the hotness of the girls it's the cleanliness of the girls and the food grin.
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Awon wo wa ni wobia, awon wo ni alatenuje?

Se aama sin ori olori ki rere o gbe teni?
Se aama na ese si'ta ka'wa ko'di si'le suu?

Omugo ati omoale yooba ni won o fe gba ile baba e lowo e ti ko ni ja fitafita.
Awa o ki nse omugo, iyen o de sowa di alatenuje abi wobia. Ise wa towa je.

Eni ti ko ba ri aburu nibi oun ti awon ara bi gba lero funwa le'ko ninu yooba, ti kiiba se omoale, yio je oponu poramole

IamAsiri:

Omo Yoruba to ba leko gbodo r'ooto nle ko maa paro nitori omo Yoruba tooto ni abi? Nigeria o le daa ti gbogbo eeyan ba gbojukuro lati gbajumo nkan to ba kan won. Yoruba o kii se alatenuje, e ma so wa loruko ti a ko fe. Ki Olorun ma saanu awa Yoruba ti ko kii se woobia sugbon ti won ti ko po tori awon buruku aarin wa o.
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Ifyok50(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
It is well oo, awon riggers. Well, the guy deserve second term shaa.
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by lolu2019: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Se otito ni pe dandan eniti omo Yoruba Olooto ba fe ko je olubori naa lo gbodo b'ori? Se otito ni pe ti enikan ba nse ise to dara bo, a gbodo da igi moo lese ki a le je olooto? Otito nii gbe orile ede s'oke, kiise otito abosi, orisirisi otito lowa, otito mii maa nmun ipalara ba eni to nperae ni olotito.

awon baba wa ko ni ka maa pariwo "otito' kaakiri, won ni "eyin onisuuru ni Olorun wa" ti e ba npe arayin ni Olotito, nje e je olotito ninu oun gbogbo?

Olorun nikan ni Olotito, onisuuru ni awa odo gbodo je nitoripe Ifa so pe, ogbon nii segun. Owe awon agba so pe "'mafi oko baba mi s'ona", ijokan ni eyan n ko o." Awon Yoruba so pe awon o fe ki awon ti won je alejo yan Olori ti ko feran awon fun awon, se tulaasi ni?
thank u.ba wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by SouthSouth1914: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Gbenu were e soun

Omo alaileko

You better face your dead beat career

Nansense

What career have you? 30k a month to defend the indefensible. What a career choice you have, online urchin!
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ko yemi fun o.

Awa o le gba ka'joji Yan olori funwa, aki I so'mugo bi awon alaironu omoale yooba yen
absoluteSuccess:

Se otito ni pe dandan eniti omo Yoruba Olooto ba fe ko je olubori naa lo gbodo b'ori? Se otito ni pe ti enikan ba nse ise to dara bo, a gbodo da igi moo lese ki a le je olooto? Otito nii gbe orile ede s'oke, kiise otito abosi, orisirisi otito lowa, otito mii maa nmun ipalara ba eni to nperae ni olotito.

awon baba wa ko ni ka maa pariwo "otito' kaakiri, won ni "eyin onisuuru ni Olorun wa" ti e ba npe arayin ni Olotito, nje e je olotito ninu oun gbogbo?

Olorun nikan ni Olotito, onisuuru ni awa odo gbodo je nitoripe Ifa so pe, ogbon nii segun. Owe awon agba so pe "'mafi oko baba mi s'ona", ijokan ni eyan n ko o." Awon Yoruba so pe awon o fe ki awon ti won je alejo yan Olori ti ko feran awon fun awon, se tulaasi ni?
Re: You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu by Resolute911: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Falz da Guts Guy. You are a real G.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate / 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.