Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation (46739 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits 3 Abia Residents Charged For Terrorism / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by EmmyCC: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
LagosG:
The same PDP you people were clamouring for Obi to merge with to face APC. Lol. You people are irredeemable

Anyway, I sincerely hope development will come to Abia. The amenities of Lagos are already stretched to the max.
Atiku said he was ready to work with Obi to fight APC but Obidients kicked against it. So how did we do the clamouring?
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Luvinghubby: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
alphaconde:

hope its not agege u were expecting to librate deltans?

Don't mind that guy.
Agege that stole mace in the National Assembly
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by donyfrank: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
We are good to go
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by nams77: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Good...

A similar feat could have happened here in my beloved Delta state but it seems our people over here are so addicted to their oppressors to the extent that they have fallen in love with them grin.

Finally,Abians have been vindicated while Deltans' prison time seems to have been extended angry. Na wa.
Who dey lead for Delta. Ovie omo Agege or Sheriff
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Emu4life(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bridget95:
igiot
What I do
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
nams77:

Who dey lead for Delta. Ovie omo Agege or Sheriff
. Dem don declear sheriff already..
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by nams77: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Dem don declear sheriff already..
Jesu! Delta state don enter armed robbers motor
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Quest7777: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
jesutakewe:
Must you guys always have something to complain about?
I handled BVAS in my PU and face capture is faster and more better than finger print capture which failed for many voters.
Some elderly people and artisans have bad or swollen or injured fingers which make a difficult to capture but face recognition can never be wrong. So its better.

Your missed the point. The electronic voting itself doesn't have to be via thumbprint capture.
Idea is once BVAS accredits you either by Fingerprint or Face Capture, it takes you to a touch-screen with candidates/logo pictures where you vote by touching.
Which is immediately transmitted. wink

1 Like

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by EmekaA125(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
LagosG:
The same PDP you people were clamouring for Obi to merge with to face APC. Lol. You people are irredeemable

Anyway, I sincerely hope development will come to Abia. The amenities of Lagos are already stretched to the max.
Lagos of thuggery and slums. Mugu
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Sonnobax15(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
nams77:

Jesu! Delta state don enter armed robbers motor
. I swear.. our people too like suffer..

1 Like

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by exclusivejane(f): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
LagosG:

Tribal bigot detected
It's time Nigeria begin to treat tribalism the way the United States treat racism
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Ojiofor: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emu4life:
No be another Ibo man win the election!? Shiiioor

For you its all about tribe nothing else.
Was Abacha not a Nigerian?
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

I never knew you are a soka forest escapee. That Agbado and ewedu, you ll eat them by force.
How can you just be a waste of semen, irredeemable lying boy claiming female. I repeat, your dïck is useless!
Meanwhile, elupeee no win for Abia. Won't you cry?

You be mugu, if your mother had swallowed that semen that contained the precursor sperm cell that birthed you, the world have had one less genetically malformed nincompoop such as you.. grin
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by bayelsaowei(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Emu4life:
No be another Ibo man win the election!?
lol...the relief na be say the person wey them wan comot na the most useless person for this world...some leaders useless sha...
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Quest7777: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
This BVAS has touch-screen though..
But the Touch-Screen is not Finger-print sensitive..

That is, if someone else comes to vote in place of someone that had just been accredited for voting, the Touch-Screen voting-device will detect that the Finger-print belong to someone else, and would refuse to accept the voting..

We need such a high-sensitive finger-print device for Electronic Voting.

Yes, a fingerprint-recognition touchscreen would be perfect but we can manage without it.

The idea is once BVAS has successfully accredited you, a touchscreen opens up with pictures of Candidates/Party Logo.
You simply vote by touching your candidate, which is immediately captured & transmitted.

A plug-in printer can even be attached to print out your choice (for the ballot box)
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Waterbear(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Finally Abia state is free...

God is Good...
Can't believe this day would come so quickly
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by BluntCrazeMan: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Quest7777:

Yes, a fingerprint-recognition touchscreen would be perfect but we can manage without it.

The idea is once BVAS has successfully accredited you, a touchscreen opens up with pictures of Candidates/Party Logo.
You simply vote by touching your candidate, which is immediately captured & transmitted.

A plug-in printer can even be attached to print out your choice (for the ballot box)

Would there be need for the ballot box again.??
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Quest7777: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Would there be need for the ballot box again.??

Not a lawyer, but I think there is a legal requirement for ballot paper. Though Constitution amendment can take care of that.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Quest7777:

Not a lawyer, but I think there is a legal requirement for ballot paper. Though Constitution amendment can take care of that.
If we go fully Electronic, then what we now do in order to question the Elections would be “inspection of the machines”..
And no more recounting of ballots.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by OdefaGirl(f): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
Congratulations to labour party...it's a gradual process... labour party will win more states in the next election 2027....it's a gradual process.... Rome was not built in a day... Peter obi still remain in labour party and build up the party to be more stronger nationally

10 out of the 24 seats in Abia won by LP for the first time..... Obidient movement to Nigeria ✌️
The revolution started with us.... so if others are not ready, WE ARE!!
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Quest7777: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
If we go fully Electronic, then what we now do in order to question the Elections would be “inspection of the machines”..
And no more recounting of ballots.

That's right. The manual collation & counting of ballots that is subject to manipulation & human error would be no more.

1 Like

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Please say that name again i wan check something grin grin

grin grin
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Oduduwa707: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Abeg, make dem come commot their fellow Savages wey dey Lagos.
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Blamelesscompas(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2023
I visit weekly
And I live in Ibadan
Lucasinho:

When last did you visit Ur state?
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Blamelesscompas(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Twice a week
Lucasinho:

When last did you visit Ur state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.