Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner (39802 Views)

Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Fahdiga(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party presidential candidate can't show example by calling grin grin grin
Because INEC declared the wrong person as the winner.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
EDUECO:

I'm of the opinion that thuggery and rigging wasn't experienced in the election in Plateau state and that is the reason there isn't bad blood or malice!
Exactly.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by steeltrust: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Before they cry victim, they should check their actions and what they did to trigger them to react.

The 3rd law of motion states that for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. You gathered against them, threatening them you will take their land and chase their traditional rulers away, that their land is no man's land. And to make matter worse, the person contesting has record of disdain for the tribe he wants to govern. He has tweets where he embrace his igbo origin more and even insulted the Yoruba.

imagine if this were to happen in igbo land or north. Someone is contesting for governorship in your state, his father is igbo but his mother his Yoruba, he can't speak igbo but speaks Yoruba, he has been posting stuffs about Yoruba nation and identify as Yoruba. He even mocked some igbo people calling them Osu, or classic igbotic behavior. And all the yorubas in Anambra are supporting him and making noise they will take over Anambra. Even people from Ekiti, Ogun , Osun, are making noise that Anambra belongs to everybody. His party agents are mostly Yoruba people. How does that sound like?

Before we pretend to hide under constitutional rights and all, lets be honest, they went too far and triggered the reaction. They will never ever take this in igbo land.
you and your likes are just looking for excuses

I remember joe igbokwe saying rubbish against his tribe just to appease his Yoruba friends and leaders and when he did that you lots praised him. To me all what you wrote there are all lies

Land you sold to other tribes from your state aren’t forced
You sold willingly and as a land owner in your state or region I’ve the right to support who ever like as far his idea sits with me. If not for thuggery you think Apc will win Lagos. Make ona continue to sow tribal discord

When e reach eyes go clear
Ilorin is been ruled by emir from Fulani and non of you cheat beaters has said anything to take over and give it to the original Yoruba people

Keep beating the drum of war
When e set you go know
You think this is 1960s
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by steeltrust: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
the joke is actually on u, after shouting obi and losing u now want to come and be pretending that u neva wanted the presidency keep on deceiving urself
I supported Obi and I’ll continue supporting Obi with my full chest but like Obi I’ll never use blood to take power just to take power

If power is not giving with due process then we’ll go to court and if court says other wise then we’ll rest

We’re not power hungry
We just want a better country where Nigeria first and not Yoruba/Hausa or Igbo

Buhari is from the north
Has anything good changed over there?

The joke is on you man
Keep it up 👍🏻
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Postinor: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
steeltrust:
I supported Obi and I’ll continue supporting Obi with my full chest but like Obi I’ll never use blood to take power just to take power

If power is not giving with due process then we’ll go to court and if court says other wise then we’ll rest

We’re not power hungry
We just want a better country where Nigeria first and not Yoruba/Hausa or Igbo

Buhari is from the north
Has anything good changed over there?

The joke is on you man
Keep it up 👍🏻
all this long epistle just to console ur self over ur loss, keep on deceiving urself, laborers in pain
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Omoawoke: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
steeltrust:
you and your likes are just looking for excuses

I remember joe igbokwe saying rubbish against his tribe just to appease his Yoruba friends and leaders and when he did that you lots praised him. To me all what you wrote there are all lies

Land you sold to other tribes from your state aren’t forced
You sold willingly and as a land owner in your state or region I’ve the right to support who ever like as far his idea sits with me. If not for thuggery you think Apc will win Lagos. Make ona continue to sow tribal discord

When e reach eyes go clear
Ilorin is been ruled by emir from Fulani and non of you cheat beaters has said anything to take over and give it to the original Yoruba people

Keep beating the drum of war
When e set you go know
You think this is 1960s

Respect people as much as you want to be respected

Nobody is going to any war

You enter their region, begin challenging it with them.. fighting tooth and nail over their politics when you could have just minded your business
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Scatterscatter(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
LP is party of democrats unlike the satanic APC

Democrat like Shinedu in Lagos😂

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
APC are the father of thugs and violence.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
otuomasirichi:
That's the spirit of sportsmanship undecided
Yes, it shows the election was free and fair in Plateau State, not in some places that they snatch ballot boxes in where they think they will lose and no one will snatch the ballot boxes of where they are leading, that's not democracy.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ufotunang: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
You see how labour party is a peaceful party..he congratulated the winner,..not.like APC
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Kaiser20: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

The most responsible LP candidate so far

Northerners are in Lagos minding their business, they go out to vote quietly and return home. No noise
But some other people are in Lagos and will not let everybody have peace, na una go follow southwest people drag politics, drag house of rep seats and make noise it is no man’s land.
And when they reacted you begin to cry victim.

Which kind Wahala be this people?
naa yoruba greedy Owanbe party lives destroyed dem
The populations of the igbos have grown so large that Yoruba families sold almost all their properties to the igbos
So you cannot tell them to remain quite
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by egopersonified(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where all of una dey get these phone numbers? I don dey find the numbers of all the 24 governors elect since yesterday to congratulate them, till now, I never see one single number to call.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by shegra58: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
When will Tinubu call Peter Obi to congratulate him?
you don go smoke that your thing again abi

Tell Chinedu Vivour to call Sanwo Olu now now
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by honeyB2018: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

The way they do their stuffs quietly, and mind their business is what others need to learn.
Constitutional rights, that is true but some things are common sense. There are many constitutional rights but one needs to apply wisdom.
You won't go to a other peoples land and be claiming constitution right and speak anyhow to them or act anyhow.
You have the right to practice any religion of your choice and live anywhere, but act with wisdom.
I hope the igbo learn to respect other people's boundary and stop the unnecessary show of ego.
If you think you are smart, others are smart too, if you think you are special, others are special too

I don't want to call you my brother. But every tribe has their ups and downs.
I always want to discuss this Yoruba/Igbo issue intelligently wit people. Please can you share with me, how the IGBOS have disrespected the Yorubas in their land. Let's start with that.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by tfelicityk(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very very mature...
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Achievers81: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Really? Has your president congratulate the winner of the presidential race?
The governorship election justify the winner of the presidency.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ShySteady(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Xammie001:
Greatest ANALYST
Please this claim was said by who,I'm a proud Lagos boy with full knowledge of my history and i didn't remember telling you we are tired of some set of people ruling us,If an igbo man with credibility wants to rule us we will be the one to push him out and not him forcing/imposing himself on us.
look at peter obi some people pushed him out to contest for presidency even though he has the Ambition before.
so please get your data and facts right before typing

Great HISTORIAN,

Now, tell us who pushed Peter Obi to contest; and secondly let us know how the Igbo tribe tried to force themselves on the Yoruba people in the Governorship elections in Lagos State. To be best of my knowledge, all the candidates on the ballot are of the Yoruba ethnic stock.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Achievers81: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
ShitHead:
Spirit of Sportsmanship.

I wish Tinubu would do the same to Obi
Did Obi win election? Why are you people so daft? Is being brainless one of the criteria to be Obi supporters? You guys will just comment in a manner begging for questions.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ShySteady(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu Faleke are yorubas and it is more understanbable for them to rule in a southwest state. Leave southwest people with their politics. Other ethnic group contests for house of rep and all within their dominated region in Lagos, they don't make noise about it and do their stuffs.
But meddling up to state governorship and wailing over their politics, dragging it with them and making noise is actually pushing your luck too far.
Leave Yoruba people with their family matter, if they like, let them carry Ondo people to rule in Ekiti, or carry Oyo to rule in Osun. It is not your business

Now, how did the Igbo tribe meddle into the Lagos Politics?, because as far as I know, Igbos are in other popular South West States, and even Adeleke Whose mother is Igbo is Governor of Osun State. Why was there no disapproval from them? Don’t allow yourself to be used against a tribe, going about their legitimate business.

Think about this!
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Perfectbeing(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peter Obi, make that call now!!!
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Xammie001(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thanks Great Administrator
if you could recall truthfully that many called peter obi out on social media even to the extent that on threatened to take him to court if he doesn't declare his ambition,Please check online for proof, Now to the best of my Knowledge you can't be a yoruba man and be claiming PATRICK in school,No matter your exposure,you'd want to be attached with your Origin,See all this Playing Out now Isn't your Fault I blame all the so called elderly one's here in Our Land...Because no matter the Matter a IGBO person will alway add CHI something to there names.

And mind you when is election time expect to hear stories that you've never heard before about your family

ShySteady:

Great HISTORIAN,

Now, tell us who pushed Peter Obi to contest; and secondly let us know how the Igbo tribe tried to force themselves on the Yoruba people in the Governorship elections in Lagos State. To be best of my knowledge, all the candidates on the ballot are of the Yoruba ethnic stock.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Rimamsirufun(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

The most responsible LP candidate so far

Northerners are in Lagos minding their business, they go out to vote quietly and return home. No noise
But some other people are in Lagos and will not let everybody have peace, na una go follow southwest people drag politics, drag house of rep seats and make noise it is no man’s land.
And when they reacted you begin to cry victim.

Which kind Wahala be this people?

You guys clearly intimidated other Nigerians and forced them not to vote in your state. Shame. Lagos might fall one day if you continue this way. There are better ways of settling issues. A word...
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by yarimo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Because INEC declared the wrong person as the winner.
until it favor you that is when it's right person grin grin grin
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ShySteady(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Xammie001:
Thanks Great Administrator
if you could recall truthfully that many called peter obi out on social media even to the extent that on threatened to take him to court if he doesn't declare his ambition,Please check online for proof, Now to the best of my Knowledge you can't be a yoruba man and be claiming PATRICK in school,No matter your exposure,you'd want to be attached with your Origin,See all this Playing Out now Isn't your Fault I blame all the so called elderly one's here in Our Land...Because no matter the Matter a IGBO person will alway add CHI something to there names.

And mind you when is election time expect to hear stories that you've never heard before about your family

My HISTORIAN,
I understand your submission, but the Igbo man or woman is not the problem in our dear Lagos State. Our common enemy is that politician who derives pleasure in seeing people hate each other for their personal gain.

Do you know that politicians arm youths and endanger their lives, while their own children are abroad schooling and mingling with other tribes and people of other races? Think.

There has been peaceful coexistence between these tribes, until the elections came. The politicians won because they have succeeded in separating families who hitherto were intermarrying themselves and living peacefully.

About GRV, he has the Lagos blood running in his veins and has always stood for the Yoruba people, from all that has been known about him.

During the #EndSARS protest, the bullets from the military who were on the orders of the politicians did not ask what tribe to shoot before opening fire on the youths. Think.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Xammie001(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
My Administrator Sir,

Those politicians felt Betrayed,I know of 1 that sent one family children to school from primary to tertiary educational level and even gave free accommodation not minding the tribe the family came from but those people came and said to her and i quote " that she has done nothing for them" what do you expect her to do ?

ShySteady:

My HISTORIAN,
I understand your submission, but the Igbo man or woman is not the problem in our dear Lagos State. Our common enemy is that politician who derives pleasure in seeing people hate each other for their personal gain.

Do you know that politicians arm youths and endanger their lives, while their own children are abroad schooling and mingling with other tribes and people of other races? Think.

There has been peaceful coexistence between these tribes, until the elections came. The politicians won because they have succeeded in separating families who hitherto were intermarrying themselves and living peacefully.

About GRV, he has the Lagos blood running in his veins and has always stood for the Yoruba people, from all that has been known about him.

During the #EndSARS protest, the bullets from the military who were on the orders of the politicians did not ask what tribe to shoot before opening fire on the youths. Think.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by ShySteady(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Xammie001:
My Administrator Sir,

Those politicians felt Betrayed,I know of 1 that sent one family children to school from primary to tertiary educational level and even gave free accommodation not minding the tribe the family came from but those people came and said to her and i quote " that she has done nothing for them" what do you expect her to do ?

My dear HISTORIAN,

Even in our families where we come from, there are people of the same blood who feel threatened by your success, and plan evil to eliminate you talk less of someone who is not your relative.

I sheltered a cousin of mine, helped him get a job, contributed in his marriage. In fact, from his primary education to the University, my Foundation which was started by my parents sponsored his education along with other persons. He was caught in the act planning to kidnap the person who trained him.

When we do good, genuinely expect nothing from the person who benefitted from your deeds because your reward will come from another source. Don’t feel betrayed when people don’t return your kindness and love. Respect people but set boundaries.

I get recommendations from people of different tribes and races, but the common man is sold the propaganda that they ride on to kill themselves. No big man hates another big man, because they all have their interests to protect.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Xammie001(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
thanks my great administrator

ShySteady:

My dear HISTORIAN,

Even in our families where we come from, there are people of the same blood who feel threatened by your success, and plan evil to eliminate you talk less of someone who is not your relative.

I sheltered a cousin of mine, helped him get a job, contributed in his marriage. In fact, from his primary education to the University, my Foundation which was started by my parents sponsored his education along with other persons. He was caught in the act planning to kidnap the person who trained him.

When we do good, genuinely expect nothing from the person who benefitted from your deeds because your reward will come from another source. Don’t feel betrayed when people don’t return your kindness and love. Respect people but set boundaries.

I get recommendations from people of different tribes and races, but the common man is sold the propaganda that they ride on to kill themselves. No big man hates another big man, because they all have their interests to protect.

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
ShitHead:
Spirit of Sportsmanship.

I wish Tinubu would do the same to Obi
Is this sarcasm or dark humor ?
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by justjify(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
samsononyilo:
Dakum please, not Takum..
As long as the name no change the message in the phone call, just take am. If them like make them call am. Makum, as long a he made a call to congratulate his opponents.
Re: I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner by Mr2wealth: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
When will Tinubu call Peter Obi to congratulate him?

When he stops crying grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Back From London (photo) / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.