Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union (6249 Views)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2023
God1000:
This isn't good for our unity.

Elections have come and gone, it's time to bury all the hatchets and be on the same wavelength, and not at cross purposes.

Anybody fanning the flames of violence and hatred should be arrested and prosecuted.

Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians

I'm calling on the relevant authorities to arrest MC Oluomo and his cohorts immediately

Thunder fire you there.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
If they don't go now, what will make them go would be worse.
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by SenatePresdo(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
Another job opportunity for the indigenes

We have prepared for whatever, empowerment program across SW loading, Phone accessories, phone reparining, spare parts, electronics e.t.c

To those asking are we just waking up? Hell No, I created a thread about it 2 years ago, infact it was the Igbo who asked the mods to take it down cos they claimed I was wishing them genocide.

We are strategic with our dealings. The opposition are very easy to predict

Igbos ain't moving anything out of Lagos, not even when they divide Nigeria.

I for see a brutal Ethnic war that will cause the biggest displacement in Africa's history.
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by CSTRR: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Very good.

If they want to buy parts, let their yoruba people import it or let them go all the way to the east.
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by CSTRR: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
Another job opportunity for the indigenes

We have prepared for whatever, empowerment program across SW loading, Phone accessories, phone reparining, spare parts, electronics e.t.c

To those asking are we just waking up? Hell No, I created a thread about it 2 years ago, infact it was the Igbo who asked the mods to take it down cos they claimed I was wishing them genocide.

We are strategic with our dealings. The opposition are very easy to predict
LoL.

Your traders can't even come to the shop before 10am and you think you can replace igbos?
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by Mraphel: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Jostoman:
I Support. Since igbo people doesnt have the right to vote for the candidate of their choice.

I still dont know why USA, UK and other world leader still dont want Igbo to Get their own country and stay on their own.
In Lagos? YES they don't have.

They have it up east
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by emetisuccess(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Please igbos move them all. I mean all your businesses.
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2023
SHIVA001:
Congratulations to the Igbos, the Yorubas Are Winning.
grin grin Yes, let them win. Let the Igbos be!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by Oduduwa707: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Oboto700:
It good..iam a Yoruba but the hate against the Igbos is too much.. Igbo contribute alot to the economy of Lagos like it or not.

You're indeed VERY MADDD! angry
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by sukar886: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Am beginning to like yorubas , they are really making way for us to get Biafra , I love this , they should keep fighting igbos, people that are not supporting Biafra before are now supporting it..... Yorubas hate igbos die , very tribalistic
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by ghettochild(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
God1000:

Elections have come and gone, it's time to bury all the hatchets and be on the same wavelength, and not at cross purposes.

Anybody fanning the flames of violence and hatred should be arrested and prosecuted.

I'm calling on the relevant authorities to arrest MC Oluomo and his cohorts immediately
Bury which kain hatchet??
With the way igbos were disenfranchised.
Abeg make dem just move am to Ogun state sef make lagos people hear wieen.
If I b ogun state governor
Na to give dem land to set up their various businesses from spare parts to electronics to drugs&medicine.
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by ghettochild(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
God1000:

The only thing lagos will benefit is the tax on importation or better still, they move their importation to onitsha or onne port n bring it Inward to Ogun state.
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by 9jaWarrior: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
Majority of the mechanics are Yoruba.Majority of the spare parts dealers are igbos.They will come to the east and buy their parts.
Una say we no fit decide who go govern us.But una go come out shops to demand for levies for various reasons and we dey pay without shaking.
I don't think it will work out that way
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by 9jaWarrior: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by udemzeus(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:

Keep quiet, Dangote with over $45b investment no dey make noise. Una with 2metre/ metre shop , na una make noise pass

How much is Dangote Networth and how much does he pay in Taxes??
Re: We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union by clearcrystal: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
idamokoemmanuel:

Ode, will you pay transportation to come to Enugu to buy ordinary car battery.

Eat your ba3 ooo
Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Business Can One Start With 5000 Naira? / CBN To License More Banks Before 2013 / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.