Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today (38251 Views)

Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) / Is Neo Life Still Guaranty Business?(the Network Business) / Share Your Interview Experience With GNLD, NEO Life And AIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Psychopatheko: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ebi gift I know you’re part of neolife God will punish you Incase you want to ask him more about neolife na him number be this
0915 704 2290

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by alobright17(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ayomisure:
I am undergraduate In Futa and I'm desperately seeking for a part-time job to make life easier in school.

I saw a poster on the street displaying how part-time job workers are needed then I thought God has answered my prayers grin

I messaged them and they told me to come today by 8:00 with my qualifications. wetin pain me pass nah say I no even sleep well for night (I just dey pray say make God let make dem accept me)

Naso I trek go the location this morning only to meet dem Neo life.

In as much as I was disappointed, I kept my composure cuz all eyes was on me. After millions of motivational talks and insults on our parents and their financial status, they told us to pay for registration fee (about twenty something k) I told them I only have 5k in my acctount which is actually for my upkeep, they told me to invest it, that was when I started feeling suspicious.

I told them I can't do trans and I don't have an atm card, a lady said she would follow me to bank to make the transfer,( meanwhile I was already looking for escape route)

Even with the crowd in bank the lady insisted that we should wait.

When it got to our turn the man said we can't transfer money to other banks grin , I told the lady I'm going to transfer it when I get home buh she asked me to wait for her that she wants to collect a Uba acct no. From the oga.
As she commot like this naso I japa grin
Kindly share your experience if you've encountered this guys before.

First you are not a man enough, how on earth will you allow a lady to intimidate you to the extent you have to run over your own money for that matter.

So if to say the bank do transfer to other banks that’s how you for give her the free money against your own wish ? Kai

Next time warn her that you will not invest and she shouldn’t follow you to any bank because you are not interested.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrKnoc:
In life just let your mind be open to success and stories in search of your WHY in life. There are super rich individuals in that Neo life, GNLD and perhaps in other network marketing. Don't close your mind to opportunities. I will recommend a book for you to read.

Na dem 🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Psychopatheko: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Psychopatheko post=121942636]Ebi gift I know you’re part of neolife God will punish you Incase you want to ask him more about neolife na him number be this
+234 704 697 5378
God will punish you ebi gift

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Harrybanty(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
They chop up to 200k for my head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Evidence1000:

Pls what's the name of the book?

"10 ways to earn 10 million in 10 weeks"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's a 10 minutes read

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by JustPowerApps(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin They will be like Spark! Applause to our leader, in person of Mr.Ajagunkole (pseudonym).

That one no even dey pain, nah the sleepless nights those guys go through for them to make money and lavish it on the product that is doing them no good, spending over 100k on food supplement every month to please their sponsor.

Ilesha and Ile-Ife is their base, they are like APC, the best way to defeat them is to meet them with fire and brimstone when they approach.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by alobright17(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Berankis:

You no even get sense sef. Will they force you to withdraw or transfer? So at your age, you can't decide what you want or don't want?
Na so Dem go take kidnap you because you are ashamed to speak out.

Exactly my point , that guy na pure mugu , he’s is even proud that he ran away from the lady for his own money oooo chai . I wonder why those kind things doesn’t come my way the way I go blast the poor hungry lady ehhhh . I go even insult her join .

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Dem be werey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nairaland dey save people well well from fake jobs even with the rate of tribalism here but the good side plenty pass the negative side .

💯

Many Nairalanders underestimate the good side of ₦airaland BUT they're quick to amplify the bad side.

Kudos to Mr Seun Osewa. 👍

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrKnoc:
In life just let your mind be open to success and stories in search of your WHY in life. There are super rich individuals in that Neo life, GNLD and perhaps in other network marketing. Don't close your mind to opportunities. I will recommend a book for you to read.

You are actually right. Not only that, those motivational talks they give and the push can make their members succeed in other ways instead of sitting at home depressed!

What's the name of the book?
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blaze232:
Same experience

The foolish guy was even pointing a land in Abuja telling me that he bought it.. I looked at his shoes. I was like "werey!!! Who send u"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Rinoxy: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mrklemo:
I no know weda na jazz dem dey take hold una..

It happened to me in Uyo, one guy was talking about the countries he's travelled to, the millions and all... I just checked how they were dressed, i laughed.
The gave us exams which i wrote well. Dem come talk its a must to register with 20k.
I know must people wanted to leave but didn't have balls.
I stood up, about 3 of them asked where i am going, i told them i amleaving, they said nobody is allowed to leave.... I said whattt.

Moved to the door, one idiot wanted to block. I clear am say this town my affiliation solid o... Say na 1 phone call i go make and no be police i go call, the type niggaz wey go show this place go shock dem.. The guy as a gentleman opened the door for me. Immediately i was downstairs, i saw about 5 other applicants coming down stairs laughing...
Dia father...
Correct guy!! Dem dey mad!

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol and the worst part of it all na so dem dey all this Africa countries...

If you Go Ghana you go jam dem go Benin Republic u go jam dem....

If they are so bad what keeps them in business?
Maybe they're keeping a lot of suicidal people from committing suicide

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
I remembered the girl I was seeing long ago received an interview SMS. From the wordings and the location, I knew it was GNLD or similar time wasters.

I warned her, but she was an inexperienced jobseeker, unlike me who already had a PhD in jobseeking.

Anyways, we took off to the place in Lagos and got there. It was in an estate (probably to deceive inexperienced jobseekers). The building itself was magnificent, and the car park was full giving the impression that all the staff members had their own cars. Anyway, I was not fooled. But my girlfriend was. We met a big crowd already waiting.

Soon, they began to file in. I waited for her outside. We got there around 9:30 am. In the SMS, they said the interview was for 10am. They didn't file in until 12pm.

Around 3pm, my girl came outside. I wondered if she was done with her own interview. She said they put them in a big air-conditioned hall and one woman had been jabbering since morning, giving motivational talks about how she founded the company and moved it from zero to something. I told her to remember that I had warned her about these time wasters. My girlfriend was still optimist. She went back inside and did not come back until around 5pm. She said they are asking for registration fee, that I should lend her 20k. I almost lost it there. I reminded her that I had a PhD in this jobseeking field.

My girlfriend was still optimistic o. It was like jazz. I had to walk out on her before she ran after me and we left.

😂😂😂

The aspire to acquire & McGuire gang. 🤣
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by ruffhandu: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ayomisure:
I am undergraduate In Futa and I'm desperately seeking for a part-time job to make life easier in school.

I saw a poster on the street displaying how part-time job workers are needed then I thought God has answered my prayers grin

I messaged them and they told me to come today by 8:00 with my qualifications. wetin pain me pass nah say I no even sleep well for night (I just dey pray say make God let make dem accept me)

In as much as I was disappointed, I kept my composure cuz all eyes was on me. After millions of motivational talks and insults on our parents and their financial status, they told us to pay for registration fee (about twenty something k) I told them I only have 5k in my acctount which is actually for my upkeep, they told me to invest it, that was when I started feeling suspicious.

I told them I can't do trans and I don't have an atm card, a lady said she would follow me to bank to make the transfer,( meanwhile I was already looking for escape route)

When it got to our turn the man said we can't transfer money to other banks grin , I told the lady I'm going to transfer it when I get home buh she asked me to wait for her that she wants to collect a Uba acct no. From the oga.
You are a simp for letting them waste your time further. You are here crying because you prayed all night. Would you rather not to have prayed? Look, so long as the item is still in your possession, you call the shots. I don't have up to twenty something K now, simple! Allowing them to follow you to the bank, and trying to milk you of the little money in your account is pure foolishness. So if the bank network was ok they would have just scammed you of the little money you had even though you knew it was a scam? Mbanu. At that time, you even have the power to rake them if you don't know. The only time you can turn to their mugu is if the money enters their hand. It doesn't matter your situation. so long as the money is still in your possession, do whatever you can to resist the thief, including physically running away if you can't stand them. let me not hear this kind of story from you next time please.

2 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by inoki247: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If they are so bad what keeps them in business?
Maybe they're keeping a lot of suicidal people from committing suicide

🤣🤣🤣 This your reply I don laff tire.....

So in one word mayb the job dey save lives save people from suicide...
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
MartinsD12:

Wasting of time , I trust myself the moment I realize it's neo life I will leave the place immediately I don't have time for nonsense, anyway nothing on earth will make me come in contact with those bastard's, that is modern day slavery, anybody that is doing it is a complete fool

But notice they are not sitting at home, jobless and depressed. This life is not always 2+2=4. Through that useless hustle you may get contacts or develop skills or hear motivational talk that'll change your life!
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by longifilis(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ayomisure:

Bullshit!
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Fryx: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Got mine
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Isabi4lov: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

💯

Many Nairalanders underestimate the good side of ₦airaland BUT they're quick to amplify the bad side.

Kudos to Mr Seun Osewa. 👍

He really tried , one thing i noticed here is that , in terms of relationship matters , you can't really get the best answers from here , most people tends to judge from one sided stories.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:

🤣🤣🤣 This your reply I don laff tire.....

So in one word mayb the job dey save lives save people from suicide...

You can laugh but it's true. This life is not always 1+1=2. Notice they are not sitting at home, jobless and depressed. If that guy had paid the 5K they'd now owe him, he can go there, that lady becomes his friend and motivator - all for 5k! Through that useless hustle he may even get contacts or develop skills or hear motivational talk that'll change his life! Beats sitting at home depressed and suicidal!

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Karlifate: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Isabi4lov:

He really tried , one thing i noticed here is that , in terms of relationship matters , you can't really get the best answers from here , most people tends to judge from one sided stories.

Most people make comments based on their present experience in their present location but there are still people who make unbiased comments.

You just have to filter through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by JustPowerApps(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
sojayy:
Those people are brain washed, there's nothing u can do to change their mind immediately they've accepted to join. Thank ur star say u japa. Na d waka inside d hot sun n rain dey vex me pass.

It's included in their praise song sef, they will be like "my sponsor taught me how to trek, my switcher did me good" grin I do feel their motivation sha cheesy especially when they dive into the story of Robert Kiyosaki and Oprah Winfrey grin grin grin That they are both network marketers grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by shantti(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Berankis:

You no even get sense sef. Will they force you to withdraw or transfer? So at your age, you can't decide what you want or don't want?
Na so Dem go take kidnap you because you are ashamed to speak out.

grin grin grin grin
Easy on d vawulance. Not all of us have the power to say no. The wife of my neighbor have been using my gas to cook for her kids almost every morning. I don't know how to confront her.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by olubless90: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
They will motivate you that, their boss earns millions and even quit Managerial Role in Banks to join them... n if u look at that boss ehn, person fit cry for them....

You now see them, begging on the road for free ride. I will be imagine, how is someone who is earning millions will be begging for free rides.

5 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Dem be werey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nairaland dey save people well well from fake jobs even with the rate of tribalism here but the good side plenty pass the negative side .

True. But it can also discourage people from even trying. Just because it didn't work for someone else doesn't mean it will not work for you!

Take this case as example - notice those neo life people are not sitting at home, jobless and depressed. Through such useless hustle someone may even get contacts or develop skills or hear motivational talk that'll change his life! Beats sitting at home depressed and suicidal! Sometimes bad things are good!

2 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Isabi4lov: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

Most people make comments based on their present experience in their present location but there are still people who make unbiased comments.

You just have to filter through.
Yea, that's true .
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by ikdaddy01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ayomisure:
I am undergraduate In Futa

I was waiting to hear you made the transfer make I come bash you. Thank God for ur sense
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Isabi4lov: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

True. But it can also discourage people from even trying. Just because it didn't work for someone else doesn't mean it will not work for you!

Take this case as example - notice those neo life people are not sitting at home, jobless and depressed. Through such useless hustle someone may even get contacts or develop skills or hear motivational talk that'll change his life! Beats sitting at home depressed and suicidal! Sometimes bad things are good!
Those people have been indoctrinated, it takes the Grace of God for them to move forward.

I haven't seen life testimony from them.

3 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Solocoin: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
My brother it's only God that know if those guys will make heaven because as for me I know they won't make it 😂😂😂
I was madly looking for job and this girl who happened to be my friend told me there's work for their company I asked this girl what kind of company she told me any kind of work I'm looking for. I was happy and she directed to the place I use my last cash 1k pay transport reaching there and waited till they come and looking at the environment the directed to come I was seriously angry and they start after their motivation talk and they asked the new comers to wait and registration. I told them what I have which I will drop for the form is 200 and after that I don't get their time again. 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by M40crips: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
JustPowerApps:

It's included in their praise song sef, they will be like "my sponsor taught me how to trek, my switcher did me good" grin I do feel their motivation sha cheesy especially when they dive into the story of Robert Kiyosaki and Oprah Winfrey grin grin grin That they are both network marketers grin grin grin

Na Omo ilesa be this 😂😂💔

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
ikdaddy01:

I was waiting to hear you made the transfer make I come bash you. Thank God for ur sense

Maybe making that transfer of 5k ( only 5k!) would have changed his life. They'll now owe him, that lady will be his friend and motivator, he can go there when he wants. They'll be pushing him. He may even developed contacts, or skills or hear talk that'll be life-changing. All from 5K. What do you think he ended up doing with that 5k?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.