Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today (38245 Views)

Job Seekers: Facts About Neo-life That You Don't Know (pictures) / Is Neo Life Still Guaranty Business?(the Network Business) / Share Your Interview Experience With GNLD, NEO Life And AIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by delishpot: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Congrats. EXECUTIVE MANAGER of anything no be beans.

YOU SEE AGAIN??!!

delishpot

SEE YOUR LIVES AGAIN??!!!

What exactly is your point sir? grin
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Martinez39s(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sunnatic2022:
[s] I think I've something different to contribute to this. I'm proud to tell you people that I'm a NEOLIFER.......
We see things in different ways. I felt in love with the business the first time I heard about it and I give thanks to God for choosing NEOLIFE.
You not doing it doesn't nullify the fact that the business is real. But I love to respect people's opinion, I introduce my business to you, you say NO and God bless anything you do. No be by force. You can Succeed during something else too.
But I'm once again proud to be a Neolifer (AlhamduliLlah)........ I'm an EXECUTIVE MANAGER by status. You can systematically ask someone who is into it the amount an Executive manager makes......GOD BLESS NEOLIFE
GOD BLESS YOU AND I TOO.[/s]
Stop the cap 🧢 . Neolife has nothing tangible and substantial to offer anyone. Go get a reasonable and quality hustle.

3 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Regex: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Martinez39s:
Stop the cap 🧢 . Neolife has nothing tangible and substantial to offer anyone. Go get a reasonable and quality hustle.

Let's not forget that Affiliate marketing is another one too. Those guys, they're are useless as neolife and GNLD.

2 Likes

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Alvino1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
😂😂😂😂 So you no fit tell her say u no go transfer any money give her??
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Akano5(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Smart move. Even if you pay them, pay them little. You know they're scamming you, so scam them back as much :Pas you can!

Sure bro
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Spin4: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2023
bibbiana:

Rich dad, poor dad
Thinking big 😂😂🤣🤣
Business of the 21st century 😋😋😂

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by silvoclaira: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
delishpot:

What is smart there? Na from hall I go don tell you to get outa my face before I vex.
If you no fit hear my own I won't hear your own either. He gave her too much audience.

At least he Japa....lastly without dropping a dime

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Akano5(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Harrybanty:
They chop up to 200k for my head

Ahh, omo
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by delishpot: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
silvoclaira:

At least he Japa....lastly without dropping a dime

That's true Sha. Those people just dey annoy me. I won't even sit in their lecture hall. God help anyone wet stop me from leaving. I go arrest all of them under the charge of kidnapping grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by myami: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Harrybanty:
They chop up to 200k for my head
möron
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by myami: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
shantti:

grin grin grin grin
Easy on d vawulance. Not all of us have the power to say no. The wife of my neighbor have been using my gas to cook for her kids almost every morning. I don't know how to confront her.
you be mumu. You no sharp
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by silvoclaira: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2023
delishpot:

That's true Sha. Those people just dey annoy me. I won't even sit in their lecture hall. God help anyone wet stop me from leaving. I go arrest all of them under the charge of kidnapping grin grin
cheesy smiley wink
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by MeezPat(f): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Driver needed URGENTLY....
Requirements: Must have a driving license and understand Lagos routes.
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE
DAYS : Monday - Friday
Please send resumes to
Thank you.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Martinez39s:
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by HouseRavenclaw: 2:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Greatdand007:

You for tell her to follow you go house na make you nack her well

Rapist. You beasts can't see anything women without imagining raping them. Imagine if a gay man said this to you. Wild animal.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by HouseRavenclaw: 2:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Person wey u go carry go house go knack

Another rapist. Because women are hard drives or robots you can just carry and take home for your diseased phalluses, right? Do you know if she's married? Or gay? Or asexual? Or just not into you?

SARS ain't putting y'all down enough for me. When you leave this world, I hope my comments flash into your mind.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by HouseRavenclaw: 2:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Otii4god:
E b like dem Jazz u ni... something wey u 4 kukuma control d babe enter one corner go put am for her body wotowoto as she no get work.

So rape someone doing her job? This is so crazy and sick to me, see how many of y'all are so casually unable to see women without seeing sex, particularly sex that doesn't require their own enthusiasm and interest. You niggas literally wild animals. Sex offenders. You will see other men and not a thought like this will cross your mind. If a gay man did it to you, you'd cause a global riot. But it's so normal for you to see a woman doing her job and next thing is "taking her to a corner" for sexual violence. The tragedy that is your life will be long and terribly painful.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by HouseRavenclaw: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2023
clerkent:
If na me I will tell them money de house and I will need one banny to follow me go house collect am.she will collect wotowoto

Another rapist. A total of four found in just one thread about employment struggles. Once a woman exists, y'all start imagining unconsensual assault. Even in your fantasies, women don't even want you. You already know you have to trick and deceive your way into sex because you cannot get it otherwise. You will perish painfully.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by HouseRavenclaw: 2:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Memeni:
That neolife girls na better knacking fit them. Na so I knack one neolife woman like that..Toto sweet die. Nonsense

Said like a true liar and virgin who didn't have sex with anyone. I guess if you read a story that involves a woman without sexualizing them or going off a tangent about women's vaginas, you will die untimely.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Greatdand007(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:

Rapist. You beasts can't see anything women without imagining raping them. Imagine if a gay man said this to you. Wild animal.

How your own take be now
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by clerkent(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:

Another rapist. A total of four found in just one thread about employment struggles. Once a woman exists, y'all start imagining unconsensual assault. Even in your fantasies, women don't even want you. You already know you have to trick and deceive your way into sex because you cannot get it otherwise. You will perish painfully.
all your house hold will first perish.someone is here to scam me my hard earn money because of job hunting and I'm getting my revenge.your here ranting perish and rejection.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Emmzy201(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2023
incandescentena:
@ Emmzy201 few days you said your sister got an inteview invite at Alade, right?
How did it go

Also go through comments here to guide you and your sister.

She went and it was legit but she couldn't continue going because of transportation costs.
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Mecka: 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
Memeni:
That neolife girls na better knacking fit them. Na so I knack one neolife woman like that..Toto sweet die. Nonsense
connect me to her. She sabi suck dick?
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Contekbbc: 6:09pm On May 14, 2023
He is veeeery unwise to have allowed the lady to follow him to the bank!

worldclass68:
U re very gentle....

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by obontami: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Berankis:

You no even get sense sef. Will they force you to withdraw or transfer? So at your age, you can't decide what you want or don't want?
Na so Dem go take kidnap you because you are ashamed to speak out.

He could have said: he's not interested in the business. They won't put a gun to his head na.

1 Like

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Timoleon(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2023
They are not sitting at home depressed. They are standing at bus stops depressed and begging for transport. Go figure.
PoliteActivist:

But notice they are not sitting at home, jobless and depressed. This life is not always 2+2=4. Through that useless hustle you may get contacts or develop skills or hear motivational talk that'll change your life!
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Timoleon:
They are not sitting at home depressed. They are standing at bus stops depressed and begging for transport. Go figure.

But you don't see them committing suicide
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by Timoleon(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2023
I’ll leave you with a quote. “To breathe, doesn’t mean that you are alive”.
PoliteActivist:

But you don't see them committing suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by PoliteActivist: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Timoleon:
I’ll leave you with a quote. “To breathe, doesn’t mean that you are alive”.

To commit suicide definitely means you're NOT alive.
Death had become better than living!
Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by mhizpromise: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
LoL. Those people met me today, Omo I almost fall for them cos of the sweet talk, when I reach home I have to advise myself. This life no easy at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.