Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

"What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" (28314 Views)

Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. / Become Self-employed By Acquiring These Skills / You've Got To Read This.. It's Really Important. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by Dshocker(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2023
lavylilly:
Ode!!!

grin grin grin

Aunty try make you settle down this year, time no dey again, and the worst part be say you dey 30+

God go help you grin

1 Like

Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by lavylilly: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Dshocker:

grin grin grin

Aunty try make you settle down this year, time no dey again, and the worst part be say you dey 30+

God go help you grin

Mumu everything is not about marriage oponu
Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by Dshocker(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2023
lavylilly:
Mumu everything is not about marriage oponu

Guys wake up and pray to God for financial breakthrough

Girls wake up and pray for husband to come.

If marriage no dey your agenda, make i bend.

How long have you been hustling on the street?

2 Likes

Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by Arobake: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
What's this one not saying?
That's how they fail comprehension tests/exams.
Was the question about low employment rate?
Even if it was, you think our country's emoloyment rate is better than New Zealand's & Australia's? 😮🤣

Ps. And I dont need a visa. I havent lived in Nigeria in over 20years.

InvertedHammer:

/
Did you say New Zealand and Australia?

Their visa application is open.

Some delusional fellas keep comparing countries with low unemployment with Nigeria. The odds are greatly stacked against you in Nigeria. Anyone who wants to play games with his or her livelihood is free.

/
Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by InvertedHammer: 4:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Arobake:
What's this one not saying?
That's how they fail comprehension tests/exams.
Was the question about low employment rate?
Even if it was, you think our country's emoloyment rate is better than New Zealand's & Australia's? 😮🤣

Ps. And I dont need a visa. I havent lived in Nigeria in over 20years.

/
Good for you. When you go for interview at McDonald's or Wendy's feel free to wear your pants on your head.

/

1 Like

Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by IyaTola: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2023
wink
OmidheBlessing:

I love your views on most subjects here. I admire you
Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by IyaTola: 6:22am On Mar 24, 2023
shocked
Kholiwe:

Please shut up and stop disgracing yourself all these stupid christians worshipping a white man's God. Your ancestors have been wearing anklets for generations before those white men came with their deity.
Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by micxwell(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaTola:
Before you adopt anything, especially fashion or lifestyle. Check the societal and cultural value, attitude, acceptance, interpretation or representation of such thing.
Apt.
Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by QuinModah(f): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2023
smiley
Ade4God:
I once interviewed some guys for a post, the most qualified of the lot lost the slot because he has a tattoo on his hand (rejected by the MD). Such things have gotten people in trouble too. Some establishments frown seriously at it.

1 Like

Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by Hamachi(f): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Leg chain is not an African culture...

Besides it signifies she is a lesbian or open to have sex with any random man.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by Arobake: 2:18pm On May 26, 2023
Kí l'a gbé, kí l'ajù?
Ooh my goodness. Didn't realise the ill-trained, uncouth force was out on Nairaland that day. They cant discuss or converse without hurling insults.
Pathetic & Beyond sad.

InvertedHammer:

/
Good for you. When you go for interview at McDonald's or Wendy's feel free to wear your pants on your head.

/
Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by QuinModah(f): 7:28am On May 30, 2023
micxwell:
Apt.
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 / Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job / Recruitment Into State Civil Service. Interview Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.