Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today (627 Views)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by wite111(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
I can't be a citizen of a country where a drug lord is imposed on the citizens as a president. A country where a clown who called himself a professor is INEC chairman. Never!!!Goodbye Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by helinues: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Go Emeka , Go Emeka , Go Emeka

grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by God1000(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Everyone is giving up on Nigeria, this is another dark chapter.

All our hopes and good expectations just vanished

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
It’s your loss.

You can as well die in another man’s country. It doesn’t end the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Isobug: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:
Go Emeka , Go Emeka , Go Emeka

grin
Azeez you de tire at all?
How do you even think during quiet time, that's if you observe any
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Taich(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Some Nigerians have made their mark globally, I was once at the airport minding my business when a white dude asked me, are going to Lagos? I was holding a green passport and I replied in affirmative. He went on to mention the places he has lived in Nigeria and could as well pass as a Portharcourt "boy". Mention all the nice places in P Town and he said "I love Nigeria".
So calm down, a few bad eggs can't make us forget the good ones. Shallom.

The funny thing about this online trolls are that they are so worthless and real life under achievers, that's why they get jealous, they detest any thing progressive, you see them jubilating as if they will be taken care of by the politicians they support. Very soon, subsidy will be remove, the prices of stable foods will go up, price of data will too, all those who voted for Apc will be made to purchase from special markets where they will pay small amount while the rest of us will surfer from the maladministration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by helinues: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Isobug:

Azeez you de tire at all?
How do you even think during quiet time, that's if you observe any

Chucks, shouldn't you also be urging Emeka to go ahead by destroying his international passport now.

Tell Emeka to make sure he informs his village people first so that they won't share blame on something they knew nothing about in the future

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by searchng4love: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
wite111:
I can't be a citizen of a country where a drug lord is imposed on the citizens as a president. A country where a clown who called himself a professor is INEC chairman. Never!!!Goodbye Nigeria
Bye.
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by ronalmagic10(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you don't make good your threat, peace of mind shall elude you all the days of your life

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by DenreleDave(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Taich:
Some Nigerians have made their mark globally, I was once at the airport minding my business when a white dude asked me, are going to Lagos? I was holding a green passport and I replied in affirmative. He went on to mention the places he has lived in Nigeria and could as well pass as a Portharcourt "boy". Mention all the nice places in P Town and he said "I love Nigeria".
So calm down, a few bad eggs can't make us forget the good ones. Shallow.

Episode of things dt never happened from a wailer

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by EKONGKING: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
If only people knows ,how much crime u committed in the name of Nigerian passport .

We would be happy .

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
Everyone is giving up on Nigeria, this is another dark chapter.

All our hopes and good expectations just vanished

Personalize it to you, your family and your Obidient family that your hope and good expectations are vanished

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by raskymonojendor: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
wite111:
Do it the right way while you are at it.

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
wite111:

We will not miss you
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by tyboy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
I want to ask a simple question,if Igbo's are given Biafra tomorrow how many of them will go to Biafra just asking. .
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Isobug: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

Chucks, shouldn't you also be urging Emeka to go ahead by destroying his international passport now.

Tell Emeka to make sure he informs his village people first so that they won't share blame on something they knew nothing about in the future
Half humans reason this way. Are you one?
Go back to Ekiti state and let your parents trace what your problem really is. It's getting out of hand these days
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by arcis: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
wite111:

Werey, we won't miss you. You can start trekking to Sudan. Useless set of people
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by helinues: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Isobug:

Half humans reason this way. Are you one?
Go back to Ekiti state and let your parents trace what your problem really is. It's getting out of hand these days

Make you advice Emeka to shred his passport, you dey speak in tongues.

Oya, let's leave Emeka, Chucks, what are your plans as you are also bitter about Nigeria, is it not time to start preparing relocating to Togo?
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by AbuAeesha: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Telling us shows u are dumb and not serious.
Go and destroy first,then come tell us u have destroyed it.
You won't be the last foolish person.
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
wite111:
Please do !!! We go help you get Cameroon Passport so you can follow your Ogas grin cheesy cheesy

Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Jogs1900: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please go ahead..afterall, na your money you take procure am.
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Isobug: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

Make you advice Emeka to shred his passport, you dey speak in tongues.

Oya, let's leave Emeka, Chucks, what are your plans as you are also bitter about Nigeria, is it not time to start preparing relocating to Togo?
Yeye de smell, you think I depend on politicians for left over crumb like you Urchins. I already have a Maltese citizenship since I finished schooling here. Be wasting your precious and youthful time biggoting around primitively. Leave thuggery and go back to Ekiti, you can do better there
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Lifestone(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Taich:
So calm down, a few bad eggs can't make us forget the good ones. Shallow.
Bro don't mind them
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by Ikpaitid: 2:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Chinedu, I can assure you that Nigeria will be a crime free country once you and your brothers leave. Goodbye Chinedu.
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by KanwuliaExtra: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2023
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
We have to stay and help ELU PEE first o.
You will need it to go to Nigeria to go and participate in the masssive protest that will take place in a few months.
I am scheduling my leave of absence around that time.

Nigerians in Nigeria cannot fight this alone.
Re: I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today by 2mch(m): 3:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Only if you know the process to replace Nigeria passport when you don’t have the old one. Frustration and requirements plus money go frustrate you!

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Completely Lost, But I Have Good News For Them, Says Keyamo / Nnamdu Kano Is On Way To Die / Why Is Ganduje Still Not Arrested And Prosecuted Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.