Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Definition Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of Love (2045 Views)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2007
LOVE
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or   
         friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

"Different Strokes for Different Folks," they say. Different people have different definition for Love  judging by the actions or emotions.

But as for you what's your definition of "LOVE"?
Re: Definition Of Love by macalurs(m): 5:35am On Sep 04, 2007
"intriguing how the patterns of love are similar to patterns of insanity" said the Merovingian
"what's it gonna be Merv. give me Neo or we all die right here right now" said Trinity.
Re: Definition Of Love by oreofemi(f): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2007
i just wanna know why u are asking for the definition of LOVE.
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2007
oreofemi:

i just want to know why u are asking for the definition of LOVE.

Because i think i am in love with you. But i am not so sure, so u can help me out pleaseeeeeeeee grin
Re: Definition Of Love by tatajega(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
"AN IN-EXISTENT PHENOMENA THAT HAS BEEN MISLEADING PEOPLE DATING BAVK TO THE POINT OF THE ORIGIN OF MAN", the real thing PHILIA lies in the existence of man,with fellow man,amongst many men, his ability to tolorate and accommodate his immediate confrontations, make sacrifices and live happily in life,
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2007
@tatajega
Which planet abi village you fall from? What did u study @ school? i doubt if it won't be waffiology grin Mind urself and say something understandable to the ordinary man abeg!
Re: Definition Of Love by lololo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
Love is more than emotions, and it is much more than a good feeling. But our society has taken what God has said about love, sex and intimacy and changed it into simply emotions and feelings[b][/b][i][/i]NO long tins[b][/b]
Re: Definition Of Love by kcee2: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
IF I'M TO DEFINE LOVE I WILL SAY THAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT CARRYING FOR EACH OTHER BUT I NEEDS, MORALLY,SPIRITUALLY AND SO ON. SO THE HIGHEST LOVE THAT YOU CAN SHOW TO YOUR FRIEND OR ANY BODY IS TO SHOW THE PERSON THE WHY TO SERVE GOD FIRST AND TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

THANKS smiley
Re: Definition Of Love by kcee2: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2007
IF I'M TO DEFINE LOVE I WILL SAY THAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT CARRYING FOR EACH OTHER BUT I NEEDS, MORALLY,SPIRITUALLY AND SO ON. SO THE HIGHEST LOVE THAT YOU CAN SHOW TO YOUR FRIEND OR ANY BODY IS TO SHOW THE PERSON THE WHY TO SERVE GOD FIRST AND TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

THANKS smiley
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2007
YOU WANT THE MEANING OF LOVE ABI? shocked
love is
oruko mi n je Sikiru,mo ni ife re e so ti o ba mo nnkan to ma da fun e,o gbodo ni ife mi,odawise,se o ri igo yi,ma fi dent oju re
thats the meaning of love grin
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Saucekid
She omo Ijebu nie? Sho ra oo!
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
@keziah,

do you want to find that out?
Keziah:

@Saucekid
She omo Ijebu nie? Sho ra oo!

that is my definition of lovetake it by force
Re: Definition Of Love by obonyunmi1(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
love is when i get foked.
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ oboyunmi,

you don spoil finish ooooooooooooooooo
anyways sha,come and meet me for the final baptism
Re: Definition Of Love by obonyunmi1(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2007
u?
Re: Definition Of Love by kateflow(f): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
love  is money
Re: Definition Of Love by trendy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
kateflow:

love is money

lol,

they say love is blind i say love have three eyes cheesy
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ obonyunmi,

well,i can agree to allow you spoil me small oooooooo
Re: Definition Of Love by lololo(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2007
@saucekid NA only u no weiting b this, ( oruko mi n je Sikiru,mo ni ife re e so ti o ba mo nnkan to ma da fun e,o gbodo ni ife mi,odawise,se o ri igo yi,ma fi dent oju re)
Re: Definition Of Love by lololo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2007
@kateflow woman and money, money no go kill u ooooh, shocked
Re: Definition Of Love by olay(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2007
Well well well Forum as the baba agba well i will like ya all to knw that love is pricesless so u with a loevly lady stick to here and and same to you with a lovely and caring guy, if ya wanna talk to me here is my nu 07039574137 love ya all
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ lololo,

what i mean is you have to take it by force grin and fire
Re: Definition Of Love by kateflow(f): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
na u money go kill

abi u no know say without money evertything is segemende grin
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ kateflow,

i dey feel you.the guy no jasi

sengemenge na the main thing
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ saucekid
You never answer my question.

@ obo.nyunmi
AGBAYA

kateflow:

love  is money

Chei! U don kill me. If love is money then all the old old baba Aristos them for don pay for all the unborn children love for ground, because them no want old at. But i guess money is not everything.
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2007
@lololo
Love is more than emotions, and it is much more than a good feeling. But our society has taken what God has said about love, sex and intimacy and changed it into simply emotions and feelings

Well said. But who do believe or pay attention to that kind of love nowadays? Only few, very few ones i tell u.
Re: Definition Of Love by lololo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2007
@kateflow
@saucekid (m)
I don here u, u 4 carry central bank give any girl/man wey come ur wey.
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2007
as e be say central bank gov. na my uncle,then i go chain the girl love with money na

like i still say,u no jasi
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ Saucekid
That kind love Centra Bank no go fit help u, either u go rob for World Bank or,

But like normal bobo when jasi u fit just use yourself do money ritual give the girl to show true love, i bet u for all her life she no go forget u and she no go love or marry another person lialia.  cool
Re: Definition Of Love by saucekid(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ keziah,

i could try that with you. shey you go gree for me?
Re: Definition Of Love by Keziah(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
I don die.
@ Saucekid
Sorry, no need for that another mugu dey here, when e reach ur turn i go holla u. But i sure say Ngozi, Ekaitte, Sikiratu and Zainab need people like u for their life.
Re: Definition Of Love by lololo(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2007
@Keziah BIG UPS TO u , good talk ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Date Him? / Absurd Romance Related Quotes / Dating For Marriage 101 For Ladies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.