Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election (36948 Views)

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Benbellamor: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
SLOVFO:

You guys always want the Igbos to play second fiddle...why didn't Atiku allow Obi to run on the PDP platform if he loves the Igbos so much? I am glad for what Obi did, at least PDP as it were has lost momentum in Nigeria.

you are one of the honest Guy i have seen If okowa did not betray the south thinking he will become a vice, and if Atiku could swallow his pride and listen to Bode George to have allowed a southerner or throw weight behind Obi, and cede chairmanship to the south by Allowing wike to chose the pdp chairman because wike likes to control His money, he wont give someone who he cant control money given out...

And we all know that after Lagos it is Rivers, honestly PDP would have won if they had cooperated but Atiku think that Tambuwal who cant deliver his state or Ayu who also could not deliver his state are going to help him, now his eyes has cleared....Wike and Makinde delivered PDP Gov....APC presidency..That is prowress....those crying for Makinde that he will lose as a boy boy to wike knows better today....Atiku has wrecked PDP ....

For Labour Party i congratulate them because they cave out of a dubious and irresponsible PDP if labour party continues their struggle without relent, they will surely take Nigeria..
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Tee2027: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who are you

Google is your friend. I feel your pain to take failure is not easy bro, ndooh.

You mouth and your uncultured atitude killed Obi chance yet you still remain unrepentant bro see your doctor ASAP..........if not you may develop serious high BP and heart attack is knocking mak u no go die ontop matter wey no be your family matter. Obi pikiiin dey obodo oyibo dey enjoy money u dey their dey choke urself.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by chrisxxx(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Investorozay:

and whats the benefit of having an Igbo Presidency?
what have those who got president done with the power?
is katsina heaven today?
what of Ogun or Poverty wrecked bayelsa?
We feel for the Igbos. Although the presidency does not benefit everyone but it gives a sense of inclusivity and belonging to regions and isolationism to regions denied like as it is with the Igbos presently.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by kelmicheal: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2023
These Nigeria general elections conducted this year were full of mathematicians
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Mfetenang: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Don't be surprised if Elu Pee tries to reclaim their stolen mandate in Rivers State 😅😅🤣😂😇😇😇😇

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Peterobifailed: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alaigbopress:

The election was outrightly rigged. Obi won it in just first attempt because many Nigerians were already tired of the situation of the Country. Let's wait till the outcome of the Tribunal and other preceding judgements. A court of Law cannot be tribunal that can be easily influenced. If you are a lawyer you will understand. More reason why over 60 SANs are interested in the case. It get case wey you go see as a lawyer belle go sweet You.
keep deceiving yourself and your parents 90% igbo’s voted for him 20% yorubas and 10% Hausas how did he win or how can he win no Igbo man will lead this country
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Omodua(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha labour party came distant fourth grin grin grin grin grin
It was selection. Not election. So,be guided.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by ifeanyija(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Labour party was allocated a distant 4th rather.

At your age you need to be telling truth to yourself and not fooling yourself.
stop all this, i voted for SIM, my mum is from his place, we all came out for him, so who allocated 4th for lp?

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
It was selection. Not election. So,be guided.
so until labour party came first before it's election to you abi

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Kukutenla: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tee2027:

Google is your friend. I feel your pain to take failure is not easy bro, ndooh.

You mouth and your uncultured atitude killed Obi chance yet you still remain unrepentant bro see your doctor ASAP..........if not you may develop serious high BP and heart attack is knocking mak u no go die ontop matter wey no be your family matter. Obi pikiiin dey obodo oyibo dey enjoy money u dey their dey choke urself.
Same to you. Tinubu's pikin dey chop life on top your head and you still carry an for head like gala
Double wahala
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Kukutenla: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Exedyne:

See this one.

Outside kano, where else is nnpp a strong force?

E be like say u don drink alcohol this morning sha
Learn to speak responsibly in public
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by asanausana91: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
The blood of the people him and wike killed must surely report them to God.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by adekolaelect(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Labour party's Andrew Liver salt popularity took 4th position in River State .

Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Greatex90: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Speak for yourself. You and your family is caged
Fred6629:
We are caged
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Larryndelaw: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why make it look like Obi committed a crime by contesting, it is his right bro. ok what about Kwankwaso too. He also left the PDP as well

So why are you people saying Tinubu is too old to contest. Nobody is challenging obi not to contest, stop saying Tinubu too should not contest. In the western world it is crime to discriminate someone based on age,gender,religion etc while advertising for job.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by OlawaleBammie: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Why will I insult you because of your political views? That's for ignorant souls.

All this talk of Igbo not forming alliance is just excuses. What alliance did Jonathan or OBJ or Yaradua form to win presidency yet Igbo voted for them all. Alliance as you use it is simply an euphemism for divisive politics.
lemme give u a hint

When atiku wanted to contest the primary, if obi had not decamped and run with atiku, there should be concrete hrt to hrt talk between them, the agreement should be after him then the Igbos, Igbos has invested so much in pdp we all know, Igbo didn't have any affinity with APC that is why I am surprised when the Igbos are saying tinubu should step down for obi. I was like how?? It's PDP that should be under that obligation and not APC.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by AssCraver: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Semantics my friend, Semantics.

In a tone of mockery, you said LP "came" 4th.

""Came 4th" is different from saying "Allocated 4th"

LP were allocated 4th because 90 percent of those results called by the collation people were written in people's parlours.

You can only say "came 4th" if there was actually an election.

Don’t mind that yarimo fool. Dude is a bastard
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by OlawaleBammie: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. Wike and this southern presidency crap.
What exactly do we mean by southern presidency self?
If all Wike wanted was southern presidency, why was he going about instigating crisis in states that he felt were not loyal to him in the south?
Wike ran with three other govs from the south. When Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku, why didn't he step down for Udom Emmanuel for example so that a southern candidate can emerge
even if he care about southern candidate, he would care about himself bn the candidate most...that is the fact, everybody want to write history
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by OlawaleBammie: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

I don't think so.
Personally, I think the biggest lose in this elections is Kwankwaso. I understand he will generally fancy himself a bigger politician than Obi any day, but looking at the figures, he'll realise if he had paired with Obi, he'll be the VP-elect by now
sure, that is the alliance I was talking about...datti is featherweight
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Perocom(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jackson105:
Wicked wike 😁😁😁

Where is labour Party? O ti lule

Obidients are senseless noise makers, they have not won any state yet the fools somehow believe they won the general election, I have not seen a group of people so senseless

Birds born in a cage, think that flying is an illness. That's how to become a slave to a corrupt system. Obi has started the revolution of liberation from mental slavery, more and more people will join the train and sooner or later, God will intervene and we will have a saner society we can bequeath to our unborn generation.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Ingocof(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
cooljude:

Absolutely because they don't have government machineries in their pocket unlike APC and PDP.

Obi clearly won the simple majority in the presidential election and you know it deep down.

Only Zombident thinks like this, in your heart of heart you think the northerners will vote for Peter Obi with his tribal, ethnic and religious politics?
Any southern candidate that can not get a very high percentage votes from north east and north west can not win the presidential election in Nigeria, The votes from your zone and tribe is not enough, the north has the numbers and you know that and Peter Obi can never win any of these states in the north east and north west if the election is conducted one million times.
It is alliance across the Niger that guarantees victory, Buhari was like this in 2003, 2007 and 2011, he only cried and cried nothing happened, all his votes were coming from his zone until there was an handshake across his comfort zone he couldn't do anything.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Ofunaofu: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
So why are you people saying Tinubu is too old to contest. Nobody is challenging obi not to contest, stop saying Tinubu too should not contest. In the western world it is crime to discriminate someone based on age,gender,religion etc while advertising for job.

In Western world right, but this is Nigeria where the average Life expectancy is about 54 years. So any body above that age is on a decline
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Larryndelaw: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

In Western world right, but this is Nigeria where the average Life expectancy is about 54 years. So any body above that age is on a decline
Younare still.discrimination bases on age which is a criminal offence
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Ofunaofu: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Younare still.discrimination bases on age which is a criminal offence

You are so funny
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Alaigbopress: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tflex01:

How old are you?

Obi has no case.
Faceless forum giving kids liver to question an adult disrespectfully. All these secondary school leavers self
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Tflex01: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alaigbopress:

Faceless forum giving kids liver to question an adult disrespectfully. All these secondary school leavers self

Lmaooo

I repeat, how old is your father??!
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by cooljude(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ingocof:

Only Zombident thinks like this, in your heart of heart you think the northerners will vote for Peter Obi with his tribal, ethnic and religious politics?
Any southern candidate that can not get a very high percentage votes from north east and north west can not win the presidential election in Nigeria, The votes from your zone and tribe is not enough, the north has the numbers and you know that and Peter Obi can never win any of these states in the north east and north west if the election is conducted one million times.
It is alliance across the Niger that guarantees victory, Buhari was like this in 2003, 2007 and 2011, he only cried and cried nothing happened, all his votes were coming from his zone until there was an handshake across his comfort zone he couldn't do anything.

Then why did your evil party not allow a free and seamless election..... Them tell you say Northerners no vote for Obi.

From four people twitting in a room to getting the majority votes in a presidential election by a party without any state machinery.

Your evil mentors know what's up, your brain capacity cannot comprehend the facts....

I hope Nigeria favours you sha. Cuz at the end of the day all man for himself. I thank GOD for my life......
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Ingocof(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
cooljude:

Then why did your evil party not allow a free and seamless election..... Them tell you say Northerners no vote for Obi.

From four people twitting in a room to getting the majority votes in a presidential election by a party without any state machinery.

Your evil mentors know what's up, your brain capacity cannot comprehend the facts....

I hope Nigeria favours you sha. Cuz at the end of the day all man for himself. I thank GOD for my life......

Northerners will vote for a bigot like Obi that is using Church and tribe to campaign, indeed Soludo did not lie when he called you guys a headless mob.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Cantonese: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
so please where is the lie in my comment? Isn't fourth position was posted? Please make sure you are normal before login to nairaland

Please make sure that your English is “normal before login to nairaland”.

I wonder where you manufactured the English “distance 4th from. Please bow your face in some shame.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Owontime: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fred6629:
We are caged
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Owontime: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes,just like your leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election by Seunlizy2020: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Have you seen the case he filed, l believe no, maybe when you do, you will understand more, he actually do not have a case.
Alaigbopress:

The election was outrightly rigged. Obi won it in just first attempt because many Nigerians were already tired of the situation of the Country. Let's wait till the outcome of the Tribunal and other preceding judgements. A court of Law cannot be tribunal that can be easily influenced. If you are a lawyer you will understand. More reason why over 60 SANs are interested in the case. It get case wey you go see as a lawyer belle go sweet You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.