Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State (586 Views)

Photos: Ebony State Governor Complete 10th Flyover / 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebony – Umahi / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Sorry I am being too emotional over the happening in lagos. I mean how can people reject their son because of politics. Do you know how this will affect gbadebo. Whoever started this politics of tribalism against chinedu will never see favor.
CHINEDU SHOULD COME AND CONTEST IN EBONYI STATE I WILL PERSONALLY SUPPORT HIM IN MY LITTLE WAY. I WILL NOT ONLY SUPPORT HIM, I WILL GIVE HIM PART OF MY MOST CHERISH INHERITANCE. I WILL GIVE HIM PART OF MY ANCESTORAL LAND OR MY PERSONAL LAND WHICHEVER ONE HE PREFER. If I were Gbadebo relocate to east but oh! How will his lovely father feel. Let us igbo shower Chinedu and his family with love. Let give him the best his people could not give.

It would have been better Chinedu contested and fail if it is the wish of God, than demoralizing the man with tribalism.

ELECTION HAS FINISHED YORUBA ELDERS AND SOWOLU SHOULD CALL THEIR SON AND BEG HIM FOR FORGIVENESS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. YOU SHOULD SHOW HIM LOVE.HE IS YOUR SON.YOU HAVE REALLY HURT THE GUY. I KNOW IT IS POLITICS, BUT YOU GUYS WENT TOO FAR. ONE LOVE CHINEDU Gbadebo. To me you did not loose the election just that the evil people have stolen your mandated. You fought a good fight and have made yourself known. Pls accept the outcome of the election and move on with your life or restrategize should you want to contest again.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by SpatialKing(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2023
The truth
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by Oblitz(m): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Mumu. Na your fellow yoruba brother you dey mock so.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by superCleanworks(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2023
so he should relocate away from his origin because of one setback? what kind of man would that make him?
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by MadamVanessa(f): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2023
shocked

The struggle for the restoration of a sovereign state of Biafra is not negotiable, it will come at a speedy rate now. Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, it's obviously clear. I am not Igbo, but I will support Biafra agitation till a die. Yorubas, fulani and Hausa should take their backward Idiotic country.

To my south south brothers, I laughed at those who still believe in one Nigeria and who trust the Yorubas, they won't waste time to backstab and betray you .

Memory lane, remember what happened to Goodluck Jonathan in the hand of yorubas.
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by zoedew: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2023
He should not leave his mother behind in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2023
superCleanworks:
so he should relocate away from his origin because of one setback? what kind of man would that make him?
no he should not. I am just being too emotional. Imagine you being openly rejected by your family because of inherent. He is a Yorubas but the elder in Yorubas especially the Oba and the governor should talk to him. It was a politics gone too far. He is even more lagosian most of the people leading lagos.
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Nobody rejected Gbadebo but people chose Sanwo Olu over him. I think he should correct some mistakes about himself. You don’t go about speaking against your own people on social media and expect them to vote massively for you. He should learn his lessons against next time

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by duro4chang(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2023
I will even advise Gbadebo to contest for Anambra governorship election since Igbo love him and since they claim they don't play tribalism like Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nobody rejected Gbadebo but people chose Sanwo Olu over him. I think he should correct some mistakes about himself. You don’t go about speaking against your own people on social media and expect them to vote massively for you. He should learn his lessons against next time
to me he campaign more maturely than every other aspirant. Can you show me where he speak against his people
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
I will even advise Gbadebo to contest for Anambra governorship election since Igbo love him and since they claim they don't play tribalism like Yoruba
not bad i dear, though the evill politicians are everywhere but I don't think anambara people will embarrass him the way his people did
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2023
nabiz:
to me he campaign more maturely than every other aspirant. Can you show me where he speak against his people
Check his tweets and you’ll be disappointed, it was the major reason I and many others decided to stick with Sanwo Olu. He’s also not careful with his words, though he’s still young and I believe he’ll learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by duro4chang(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2023
nabiz:
not bad i dear, though the evill politicians are everywhere but I don't think anambara people will embarrass him the way his people did
Someone from Anambra cannot even be employed in Enugu civil service. You play tribal politics more than any tribe. We will buy nomination form for him when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Check his tweets and you’ll be disappointed, it was the major reason I and many others decided to stick with Sanwo Olu. He’s also not careful with his words, though he’s still young and I believe he’ll learn.
I dont know him that much can u give me a link
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2023
nabiz:
I dont know him that much can u give me a link
google search please.
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Someone from Anambra cannot even be employed in Enugu civil service. You play tribal politics more than any tribe. We will buy nomination form for him when the time comes
but I have a yoruba civil servant friend who work in Ebonyi. He came to ebony as a cover. A Yorubas guy mr. Jimmy Akinwmi thought me the job i am doing now and I can tell you that I have mor Yoruba worker in my small company than igbo. Presently I am working in shagamu here in South West you can visit my site. I employ workers base on what they can offer me. I did my industrial attachment in National Automatic council, I fact a Yoruba man Mr. Yusuf in policy and planning cherish me more his Yorubas brothers. Forget all this you hear online, there are Yorubas working in ministry in South east though they may not be much compared to igbos in South west.
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
google search please.
for about Google search give me a link or may you base hearsay
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by elonmuskbaby: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Oblitz:
Mumu. Na your fellow yoruba brother you dey mock so.
the entitlement is something else.see me I hate emotional manipulation if not

Why is he Patrick in oyinbo man land

Shinedu in the yeast

And gbadebo in the South West

In any case his tweets and affiliation with ipob showed otherwise.if you want to be accepted as a son you honour your father,his people and what they hold sacred to them.

If anybody is supposed to be doing pity party and wailing like this it's supposed to be jandol and funke not broda shinedu and yet they accepted their fate in good strides but with broda shinedu it has been constant wailing for 3 days.why don't you go to Anambra? Why your eye dey lagos? Then to think you now want to bring a slay Queen as a deputy governor in Lagos is very ridiculous.does lagos state governance look like a joke to you? cheesy it will have even been better or heard of if you brought a chimanda Adichie or ngozi okonjo not someone who is a good product for Nollywood

Ire o

Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by CallmeCHIKE: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Too many dumb individuals on Nairaland cause what kind of thread is this?
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by HopeVictor(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Voting Sanwo Olu isn't the issue here because at least his first tenure wasn't that bad and deserves to be re-elected but what's bad here is talking against your own brother cos of his affiliation with the Igbos forgetting that there are many Yorubas married to the Igbos and other tribes.

Anyways na unaself una dey do.. nothing concern me
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by duro4chang(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2023
nabiz:
but I have a yoruba civil servant friend who work in Ebonyi. He came to ebony as a cover. A Yorubas guy mr. Jimmy Akinwmi thought me the job i am doing now and I can tell you that I have mor Yoruba worker in my small company than igbo. Presently I am working in shagamu here in South West you can visit my site. I employ workers base on what they can offer me. I did my industrial attachment in National Automatic council, I fact a Yoruba man Mr. Yusuf in policy and planning cherish me more his Yorubas brothers. Forget all this you hear online, there are Yorubas working in ministry in South east though they may not be much compared to igbos in South west.
Nobody will believe the crap you just posted. We have seen how civil servants were retrenched in the east because they came from neighbouring states.
Re: Gbadebo Chinedu Should Relocate To Ebony State by nabiz(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Nobody will believe the crap you just posted. We have seen how civil servants were retrenched in the east because they came from neighbouring states.
i don't want you to believe but as I said if you have a person in omo-oba in shagamu you can tell him to come and investigate my worker, not only them working for me you can also investigate how I treat them. I can send you an address so that you will come without letting me know. You then do your finding.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Resumed Their Killing Accross Nigeria. / You Can Live Better In Many Nigerian Cities Than Abroad / Who Say Gatwick Airport Not Belong To Adebayo Ogunlesi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.