Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief (42336 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Padipadi: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pascal9:
were they stopped from voting there choice, what is this
They never queued behind political opponents to share hate votes.
They were wise enough to vote without boasting about how they ll deal with certain opponents.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Heavensent01(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....

How many time has the little Yorubas in your barren region claim your land as no man's land? igbo that I know we kill anyone that made that statement on igbo land

Yoruba are too liberal to me, that Oba Ifusa should be stone by Yoruba community for handling over that foolish arrested iigbo idiot to police, he should have let the youths handle him

imagine eze in Yoruba land? what that can't happen in igbo land and North? Yorubas need to get sense, igbo will one day claimed your ancestral land this beast tribe are like the Fulani's
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Dedeity: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Go and generate the revenue and pay your taxes in IGBOLAND!!!

Na by force to HELP us in Lagos, Chukwudi?
As a loafer, it means nothing to you because of envy and jealousy that is destroying you but the people running the government know it's a big blow on the economy of the state. I'm done with you boy
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by crafteck(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Omo ale, I obviously don’t include you in the ‘we’. You are not one of us. May be you should sit your mama down ask her if your real dad is a Yoruba man.

You dont deserve much response.. Enjoy.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
ekolobaba:
grin grin grin

Eze gburu gburu of Lagos.

Ndi Igbo get eze for Lagos? Nna na wa oo.

E get as E be.

The news no balance for hear.

Eze ndigbo for Lagos.

I follow guy on Facebook who is a driver in DHL in Germany.

He calls himsels EZE ndigbo na DHL.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by OmegaAutos: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

Mr omega mechanic, can you come out of your shell and mention the character and stop saying "there is"?, See no matter how you people try to paint the igbos bad through propaganda it never hides the fact that envy and jealousy is what your brains are clouded with and you know what envy does to it's host.....it kills him/her very slowly.

No one envies criminalities, so you expect me to engu drugs dealers and dealers of substandard goods, or people who worship money or can sell their fathers for money? I'm omoluabi and wont fall for that....

So those killing and jailing igbos in S.A, Ghana, Kenya, India, China, malaysia and other Countries are envious too..

You people need Real orientation and Education.... There are igbos who are deligent and hustle legitmately, they are well loved and given support they need, no one hates them.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
ivandrag0n:

You are exceedingly mad for this very inviting write-up.

You generation of ungrateful buffoons continually antagonise your host communities, betray their trust and try to destroy them within.

Your forefathers practiced the same foolish ways and it ended in disaster for them. You uncircumcised idiots have inherited their foolish ways and see where your Nzogbu-Nzogbu politics got you.

You have set your zone back by another 30 years with your hate and bile. Satan has so consumed your souls such that most of you are angry, hostile, hateful, vengeful and envious all through life.

The shame is yours and the joke is on you also.

For once in your wretched existence, go and “build” Enugu, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Owerri, Aba in the same way you “built” Lagos. Why always Lagos, why don’t you want to build your own villages? Why don’t you want to build your own states and their capitals? Awon alainitiju radarada….

Your wailing is very delicious, please keep it coming, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

No one envies criminalities, so you expect me to engu drugs dealers and dealers of substandard goods, or people who worship money or can sell their fathers for money? I'm omoluabi and wont fall for that....

So those killing and jailing igbos in S.A, Ghana, Kenya, India, China, malaysia and other Countries are envious too..

You people need Real orientation and Education.... There are igbos who are deligent and hustle legitmately, they are well loved and given support they need, no one hates them.

You are wretched, all I see is jealous, your wailing is so delicious shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by OmegaAutos: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

You are wretched, all I see is jealous, your wailing is so delicious shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe....how can i be jealous of someone i'm better than, bia, i Will feed your whole generation
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Heavensent01:

How many time has the little Yorubas in your barren region claim your land as no man's land? igbo that I know we kill anyone that made that statement on igbo land

Yoruba are too liberal to me, that Oba Ifusa should be stone by Yoruba community for handling over that foolish arrested iigbo idiot to police, he should have let the youths handle him

imagine eze in Yoruba land? what that can't happen in igbo land and North? Yorubas need to get sense, igbo will one day claimed your ancestral land this beast tribe are like the Fulani's

Local champion who told you there's no Eze Indi Igbo in Northern, travel sometime but you refuse, enjoy your brown roof
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Rikkely: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Hehehehe....how can i be jealous of someone i'm better than, bia, i Will feed your whole generation

wretchedness is written all over you, keep crying I'm enjoying it
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dedeity:
As a loafer, it means nothing to you because of envy and jealousy that is destroying you but the people running the government know it's a big blow on the economy of the state. I'm done with you boy

The Lagos state government generates its revenue from large companies and multinationals. Not strongheaded irresponsible market traders…..
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Dedeity: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

The Lagos state government generates its revenue from large companies and multinationals. Not strongheaded irresponsible market traders…..
Ode, do you know how many companies Igbos have in Lagos ? Poverty has damaged your brain yet you support failure
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Henry22(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Since you have chosen to be myopic in your reasoning then let's leave it at that but there is no single community where you won't find some bad eggs, eg when people tag the south west as a den of skull miners and ritualists does it mean it's all of you? , Stop been myopic and reason like an educated person.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dedeity:
Ode, do you know how many companies Igbos have in Lagos ? Poverty has damaged your brain yet you support failure

Let them move their companies to igboland, Abeg.

They should help the teeming youth population in igboland with jobs.

And FFFK OFF of Yoruba land.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by tellie(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Our Igbo brothers and arrogance are like 5&6, you give them the opportunity in your region they tell you they are superior to you for accommodating them making you look like a fool. What happened in Lagos a repeat of what happened in China, Mauritius, South Africa and India you people keep giving Nigeria names outside the country. Come to think of it how many outsider can own a piece of land in the SE. But you want to give to others what you cannot take. Sincerely I don't hate Igbos as person but they need to change their attitudes. They will come to the south west and tell us a man can't come from Osun state and hold elective office in Lagos for heaven sake Yorubas have been like that from ages since you are a Yoruba man you qualify to be elected in your area of residence but in Igbo land a man from Anambra can't become a councillor in Imo this is example of what our Igbo brothers need to learn from the Yorubas.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Heavensent01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Local champion who told you there's no Eze Indi Igbo in Northern, travel sometime but you refuse, enjoy your brown roof

is there anything of such in igbo land? oba of Yoruba?

I should travel to your barren land that I stay for 2yrs? foooool
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by tunde1200(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Very simple advice 😉

oyin44:
Ibos, living with the people you don't like is not by force..

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

And , if any of you felt that he or she is being cheated...

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by tunde1200(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Is hard for them to understand due to their disturbing life

tellie:
Our Igbo brothers and arrogance are like 5&6, you give them the opportunity in your region they tell you they are superior to you for accommodating them making you look like a fool. What happened in Lagos a repeat of what happened in China, Mauritius, South Africa and India you people keep giving Nigeria names outside the country. Come to think of it how many outsider can own a piece of land in the SE. But you want to give to others what you cannot take. Sincerely I don't hate Igbos as person but they need to change their attitudes. They will come to the south west and tell us a man can't come from Osun state and hold elective office in Lagos for heaven sake Yorubas have been like that from ages since you are a Yoruba man you qualify to be elected in your area of residence but in Igbo land a man from Anambra can't become a councillor in Imo this is example of what our Igbo brothers need to learn from the Yorubas.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Geminiivory: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Do you know that less than 1% of the igbo people in Lagos have a house there?

Una too dey make noise. Just vamoose back to igboland

😆... miserable liar.. even your cloth knows that you lie.. Do you even ve any land for sale? We need some more
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by tammie24: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Mechionu gi. Aturu like you.

Why the mumu dey call himself traditional ruler for another pesin land? I know say na why him carry chest like voltron before dem give am wotowoto.

Ndi ara.
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Iamzik: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...

Pele o accommodator. Smh
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Ak83: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
incandescentena:

The first and most straightforward way to “rig” an election is to arrange to steal votes, disenfranchise voters, and that was exactly what your urchins did in Lagos the most sofisticated metropolitan state in Naija...and you celetrate their actions....smh
go back to d east
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ivandrag0n: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Your wailing is very delicious, please keep it coming, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

Who’s wailing? 😂😂😂

Nigerians have been enjoying the wailings of you very wretched children of hate since February 25. Long May it continue.

You are a bunch of evil-minded people & satan your father has filled you with so much bitterness. May you continue to regress in live while those that you hate continue to make progress on all fronts!

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us,
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you!

😂😂😂
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by emani03(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yoruba fool

I know other Yoruba people that aren’t stupid like you!

MusaChukwudi:

Stop crying, there is no south!
I am a Yoruba man. Hope you know what you are?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
emani03:

Yoruba fool

I know other Yoruba people that aren’t stupid like you!

Foolish IPOB!!! Go and develop your region.........na Chineke I take beg una flat isi... grin
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Omodua(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Just leave Lagos, you are crowding up our city and ruining our infrastructure. Get gone IGBO people
Don't worry. You classify everybody as Igbo.

Niger Delta are out to attack Yoruba's and their interests to avenge attacks of 18th March.

Just watch out!
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
Don't worry. You classify everybody as Igbo.

Niger Delta are out to attack Yoruba's and their interests to avenge attacks of 18th March.

Just watch out!

Abeg oooo, i no dey fight Niger Deltans oooo
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Namigotalktru: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
I’ve never heard of a king in another man’s land. Ruling council of where? Na wa o.

Is it not easier to just go home or that one na abuse?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by toloohthegreat: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...

Not sure you're yoruba. I am one proud one. I stand for my people... anytime, anywhere!
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by leokid866: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....
it's easy....we respect you well enough not to interfere in your politics......
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by OtotoBaba: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Mr. Lagosian,
How many square meters of space do you and your family control in Lagos?
How much rents do you realize annually in Lagos?
Infact how much do you earn in Lagos and from the opportunities she offers?
Omo, no be for mouth; -the real ownership of Lagos is measured by how much Lagos yeids you.

Funny blokes.
#Igbophobia kill you there.

Whom are already leaving Lagos?? -to Ifo, Ijoko and all the bush surburbs?
Even in no time you will soon sell off the surburbs to the Igbos and relocate further into the thicker bushes?
How many of you envious dimwits can afford properties and rents in the Lagos you claim to own?

If you feel you have the balls, why not relocate to Onitsha in droves and retaliate the wrongs you claim that Igbos are doing to you in Lagos?

As for this election, we are laughing at you people, and it is just the beginning.
Imagine an election contested only by the Yorubas amongst themselves with no single Igbo contestant? -and you are celebrating a '-defeat of the Igbos'?
What an irony?!
Can't you open your eyes and see how woefuly you've been defeated in the land you are dragging?

Just, imangine the blindless and stupidly that confused you from seeing the differences between the Agberos, Tinubu/APC and the wider Yoruba interests?
So APC is now Yoruba race?
I've never seen narrow mindedness and confusion!

As for all your ethnoracist bigotry at this election, you never knew the evil seeds you people have planted within your Yoruba ranks
by this GRV stereotyping and treatments; -it is a terrible own goal and seif inflicted maglignant tumur to the Yoruba. You will soon see how festering and cancerous it will become within your race.
Be there and be hating the Igbos that have no time for you
#only time will tell.

Imagine
MusaChukwudi:

Isn’t it easier to go back to your region?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.