Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,625 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief (42359 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ddeola: 1:45am On Mar 22, 2023
It is obvious that politicians are to blame for the animosity that erupted between the peace-loving people living together in spite of their different ethnic connections.

Lagosians are peace-loving and hospitable but we have some corrupt mugus and lazy thugs among us. They don't represent us
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Ubanz: 4:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Don't worry,all these nonsense must stop soonest.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2023
OtotoBaba:
Mr. Lagosian,
How many square meters of space do you and your family control in Lagos?
How much rents do you realize annually in Lagos?
Infact how much do you earn in Lagos and from the opportunities she offers?
Omo, no be for mouth; -the real ownership of Lagos is measured by how much Lagos yeids you.

Funny blokes.
#Igbophobia kill you there.

Whom are already leaving Lagos?? -to Ifo, Ijoko and all the bush surburbs?
Even in no time you will soon sell off the surburbs to the Igbos and relocate further into the thicker bushes?
How many of you envious dimwits can afford properties and rents in the Lagos you claim to own?

If you feel you have the balls, why not relocate to Onitsha in droves and retaliate the wrongs you claim that Igbos are doing to you in Lagos?

As for this election, we are laughing at you people, and it is just the beginning.
Imagine an election contested only by the Yorubas amongst themselves with no single Igbo contestant? -and you are celebrating a '-defeat of the Igbos'?
What an irony?!
Can't you open your eyes and see how woefuly you've been defeated in the land you are dragging?

Just, imangine the blindless and stupidly that confused you from seeing the differences between the Agberos, Tinubu/APC and the wider Yoruba interests?
So APC is now Yoruba race?
I've never seen narrow mindedness and confusion!

As for all your ethnoracist bigotry at this election, you never knew the evil seeds you people have planted within your Yoruba ranks
by this GRV stereotyping and treatments; -it is a terrible own goal and seif inflicted maglignant tumur to the Yoruba. You will soon see how festering and cancerous it will become within your race.
Be there and be hating the Igbos that have no time for you
#only time will tell.

Imagine

Long mumu story, Isn’t it just easier to go back to your region?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Izongdave(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...
i supported a zoning arrangement that favoured an APC candidatein my state i couldn't cast my vote for him after all said and done because deep within me i know APC can never give nigeria the image we all yearn for
i was glad that arrangement wasn't truncated in the end
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Omodua(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Abeg oooo, i no dey fight Niger Deltans oooo
How? When your thugs attack all Southerners as IBO's.

You will see Niger deltans reactions soon on Yoruba's.

You want to be President and same time attacking people.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by MusaChukwudi: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omodua:
How? When your thugs attack all Southerners as IBO's.

You will see Niger deltans reactions soon on Yoruba's.

You want to be President and same time attacking people.

e don do na! na only igbo we dey fight not niger delta. Remember Itsekiri are yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Lange: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=totit post=121943000]What's this?

Imagine! The supreme Council of Eze Ndigbo in Lagos.
The agenda of this flat-head idiots is no longer hidden.
Lagosians beware.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Lange: 1:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Another brain dead worthless idiot. That's all they get....mouth in an empty skull.
If you don't stop your expansionist agenda on other people's lands what your Papa witnessed in 1967 will be a child's play to what will befall you. The veil has been lifted we now know you guys for whom you are.
MILLERMannn:

You better stop this nonsense you are typing. You can't bear war o and don't pray for it. One detonation of hydrogen bomb can cause a lot of catastrophy. You better get sense. In terms of technology, fear Igbos. This is not 1967 o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / INEC Pronounces Buhari Winner 2019 Presidential Poll / Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.