Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,653 members, 7,892,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief (42622 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by KosiGee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olohunofero:

You are not yoruba Mr man...
That's how you live a fake life everywhere for an hiding agenda

First of all, this man isn’t an Eze. He is probably representing the few Igbos who live in that area.

I say it again, this election has revealed a lot. All those who attacked him and those who supports the attack would change their tune if this had happened to an Hausa/Fulani man. The likes of El Rufai and some northern governors would’ve reacted to this. Sanwo Olu and Bayo Onanuga would’ve issued statements condemning the assault.

People in that area would be very uncomfortable because no one would sleep with two eyes closed.

For a reminder, we know how it all started when the time comes. When that time comes, the likes of Mc Oluomo would disappoint all of you.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Dedeity: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:
Ibos, living with the people you don't like is not by force..

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

And , if any of you felt that he or she is being cheated...

instead of constituting nuisance to the society. .abeg leave

I have been noting your comments on this forum. Your assertions are always filled with so much hate and bigotry. As a Nigerian, the constitution permits anyone to vote no matter the state where you registered but touts like you keep spewing rubbish and supporting hooliganism. One day, the Igbos will return this gesture and you all will feel the heat too I assure you that
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by reddingtonblack: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:
With the number of Yorubas in the se and ss am yet to hear any story of disenfranchisement meted against them in those regions, but as they say "the hen always comes home to roost", it's just a matter of time but for now let us allow them have Thier filled day....

Is it not Obvious yorubas in the East or Southsouth don't pass there boundary, infact they live in the east like don't even exist, when Tinubu visited East was there anything like Yoruba dominated visit
Hausas are in Lagos and most voted Pdp why did agberos no go after the, it is plain foolishness for an entire tribe to make themselves face of opposition, since 1999 till date haba ! Igbos remain the sole oppositon in lagos ... when you check PDP total vote these time its crystal clear the main opposition in lagos are the igbos not even "Party" per say

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Dedeity: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

When are you BSTDS going back to the east?

We are fed up with you…..
Touts like you who amount to nothing will always say rubbish here about Igbos unknown to you that without the Igbo people in Lagos, the sate can't realize 60% of the revenue they generate presently
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Ezedon(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aṣiwere ni Sanwo Olu
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Tee2027: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...

Pls shut up ok. I'm not Yoruba but the effontry and the insults gone too far so if the Youba revolts I will never blame them every tribe in Nigeria has always taken advantage of Yoruba goodwill to other tribe for granted.

If Lagos no longer cool for Eze he should go to his state.

Pls shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by tundeabib1: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
And No Yorubas in all those places you mentioned? Are they living in servitude or enjoying oppression because they are living in the middle of their hosts?

An election that was marked by voter suppression, ethnic discrimination, political thuggery, and violent attacks on voters, electoral staff and security personnel alike. Don't worry. It will reach everybody every where.

There's no absolute freedom anywhere in the whole world. Even God did not give us absolute freedom. Your exercise of such freedom is an infringement on another person. Restraint is the keyword. The moment you leave your place of origin, your freedom is curtailed. If you try to enforce it in your new place of abode, you are incuring the wrath of your host. These are the facts of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by bukarolz: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Unfortunately, likes of you cannot save 1million naira in their life. It is either you are living with your parents or squatting with a friend.

Have you bought a bag of cement with your money? Poor and ignorant 😢. Lagos was former capital of Nigeria and has a balanced population of different tribal people of Nigeria.

Lagos like every other state belongs to Nigerians. F*** oba and his impoverished baales.

MusaChukwudi:

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by alamoht(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Meanwhile, MC Oluomo has not been picked up by the same police who detained a chief.

God self don comot hand for Naija matter🙄
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by fareed69(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Where did you see eze guru gburur of lagos there?

Some yorubas are so sick.
Especially yoruba associated with APC in lagos.

Don't let your hate stop your progress in life

If you are progressive why did you leave your state.
If you feel you are not loved then go back to your region.
Na by force for you to leave in Lagos or are you the only tribe there.
Bastards

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by fareed69(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Invictuse:
The Lagos state govt should contact me I have two noble n practical suggestion that will encourage immigration by more Yorubas to Lagos n at the same time encourage emigration of igbos out of Lagos in droves but places like Abuja n PH should be ready to welcome them.

They will still go and misbehave.
They are like that
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by etonslogistics: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
When we travel abroad earn a citizenship status, we want to accorded the same rights as citizens, we even run for political offices in England, USA and Canada.

But back home in Nigeria, where the LAW makes it Clear that every Nigerian has a right and is obligated to VOTE no matter your Tribe or background. Some of us even d educated ones amongst us, start acting like RASCALS.

Well If his Crime was that he challenged the Thugs and politcal touts that prevented him from Voting, then I pity the POLICE AND EVERY OTHER PERSON that has supported this FAILURE IN OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM.

I STAND WITH FREE CHINEDU MOZIE....
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Collinsanele: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
alrahmanonline:
Even God knows Yoruba are accommodating but Igbo people take it for weakness, My life Experience made me to be wary of Igbo, You'll rent apartment, When it's time to pay you begged the Landlord to give you some time, when the time reach you colluded with your wife to lie than the Landlord wanted to rape her. Matter reach Police station, Thank God Police sef get small sense Baba Landlord for die for prison, without you paying a dime and still living in the same apartment. Last last Police na Dem come pack out their load out.
And you used a single incident to generalise a whole race. You have an IQ of a rodent.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by IpobAntidote: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Just another IPOB propaganda.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by etonslogistics: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Just another IPOB propaganda.

SORRY
THIS IS NOT A PROPAGANDA.... IT IS REAL, AND A BIG STAIN TO DEMOCRACY.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by IpobAntidote: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
etonslogistics:

SORRY
THIS IS NOT A PROPAGANDA.... IT IS REAL, AND A BIG STAIN TO DEMOCRACY.

It's nothing but a pure propaganda. He was arrested by the Police. Allow the police to do their job instead of trying to stain our Governor with mud. Not going to work. Allow the Police to do their jib, charge him to court and allow him to defend himself. Simple.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Yorubalandlord(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Babaibe:

You are an igbo man, no doubt. We can not be deceived. May be you need clips or videos of what they are doing to Yorubas and other tribes who are not willing to vote LP in the presidential election. From assault, to beating, not minding the age of the personality. I have more than 10 videos I can share with you. If this truly happened in Lagos, it is a payback time and no one should cry foul. Moreso, I am sure it is a propaganda as usual to gain empathy from people. We Yoruba are not callous people, and we value life, they are the dangerous ones who killed every monday morning in Anambra,imo, Abia, enugu and ebonyi. I am sure the will attack first and they get what they deserved if this is true. Obi lost an election that is very clear. If Obi had won they would have been dancing , shouting and perfecting plans to turn Nigeria to 100% crimes zones through their shady imported and drug business. We love Tinubu and we see him ruling well in the next 8 years.
Please share with me the videos
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by crafteck(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

When you say 'we', who are you referring to cos i am yoruba and you dont represent me.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Babaibe: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by adekolaelect(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Look at what APC has turned yoruba into, because according to them "Igbos taunted" and like cry babies they decided to throw tantrum. Now we know what APC/Yoruba mumu button is. Trust that the button will be pressed countless time, maybe one day, yorubas will burn Lagos down with everything in it because 'Igbos are calling Lagos a No Man's Land' according to them. I've never seen this childishness in my entire life, and trust me I have lived quite long.

APC on behalf of Yorubas have opened Pandora's box. They can blame Igbo all the want, but every other ethnic group they have offended with their barbarism know where the fault lies. They know who turned them away from exercising their rights to vote. And it isn't Igbo.

Jesus this is so disheartening, can't believe this.
We yorubas aren't like this before Apc came into our lives, we were a sophisticated tribe and accommodators, what happened to that?

Now the whole world have seen through us and what we are, just because of a simple election.

Let us not our those bad eggs among us, soil our name to the general public.
Yoruba ronu oooo...
Oga Emeka !!!!! When are you going back to East for development as you did in Lagos. You people don't have good character that is why every regions are not your friend in Nigeria Even south Africa hated you people not BCS of your tribe but your characters. If you like cry blood . If you are not comfortable with the law of another man's region go back to yours.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by ogwumgbe: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:

At least , you are not the only tribe living among the Yoruba people in lagos. .

You don't have that right you idiot, it's like most of you don't understand your constitution, first let your jagaban change the constitution to regional government where all will control his or her resources before telling everyone to leave, useless Lagos, dirty and slum filled with traffic jam, I will not live there even when offered free accomodation, slum of a city
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is simple when boko haram disturbs in Maiduguri strangers left the place to their various homes, but in this case the Igbos are the ones causing trouble in Yoruba land and they still want to have peace, they should try this shit with hausas they will finish them , I blame the yorubas
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by olatuns2017: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Yorubalandlord(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Babaibe:

https://twitter.com/Yemi__Ajayi/status/1637038378041393153?t=ovoQ_iEnolSp6GnFfF9ASQ&s=08

This isn't from a reliable source.
I can formulate something more real than this
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by oluwafemi113(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
primeache:
This nuisance you Igbos are constituting in the sw would come with severe repercussions with time.

Why is no one talking about any other states?

Look at Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Anambra.K

Kano is on curfew.
Don't we have Igbos there?

When they declared sit at home, did other tribes not complied?

My advice to Yoruba youth forming woke.
Don't let anyone use your head.
Nigeria is a tribal country and you must defend your tribe and territory. Period!!!!

Well said
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by hopexter(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Agrico1:
Wahala...... Sanwo has a lot of mending to do cos the disunity in Lagos now is at a high level

There is no disunity in Lagos. Igbos are not the only tribe living among Yorubas in Lagos.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by totit: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
What's this?

LAGOS—The Supreme Council of Ndi Eze Ndi Igbo in Lagos

Lool grin
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by hopexter(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sanwo Olu should release him, winners should embrace peace. Let’s all respect boundaries

Sanwo Olu or Gbadebo?
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by IamAsiri: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:

You think it was only Ibos that was disenfranchised? It definitely wasn't an Ibo thing but all anti-APCs. Unfortunately, you APC thugs made it look like you were fighting for us remaining Yorubas, which is a big fat lie. Eni ti o ba se'ka lo ma fori ara re ko. By God's grace, we will not partake when the consequences of your actions start flooding into your lives. He who lives in a glass house must not throw stones.
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by hopexter(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Yoruba’s fault ………!!!

It’s all gonna be corrected. grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by Teenaira: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

I know you are alil ill informed but let me teach you a little rivers, delta, Edo and even Benue and other neighboring states has indigenous igbos incase you don't know, you have a phone and google is free but you chose to be purely foolish.

I understand what you said but just remove that word 'foolosh' from your message and then it will make a little sense. Remember each time you try to draw the map of areas constituting BIAFRA, you always add SS and they usually tell you they are not part of your BIAFRA
Re: Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief by willibounce1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyin44:

They don't have anywhere to run to. They cannot go back to their region where they live in fear of ipob and UGM. They are scared of sit at home on Mondays. If they leave lagos, the options they have is Ogun,Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Cross River and maybe Kano. They are scared of going to the north because those ones won't tolerate their madness. The are scared of wike in PH. They know their madness will be cured in Delta state. Na only SW dem dey like do gra gra because they know if we use one hand flog dem, we go draw them closer with the other hand. It is still the SW that they are able to live freely. They just like to look for trouble and play victim but now they realise that yorubas are not accepting that scam anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.