Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Aljazeera Sport - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Aljazeera Sport (11316 Views)

BBC, ALJAZEERA, VOA, CHANNELS, EMMANUEL TV & MORE NOW FREE-TO-AIR / AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA / Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aljazeera Sport by haske75: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
Iam very happy to see NIGERIANS watch games in cheapest price,like la liga,seria,fa cup,carling cup and others.
how can get a license to sell the ALJAZEERA CARDS in NIGERIA.
Re: Aljazeera Sport by arsenal1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
LINCENSE TO SELL JSC CARDS? FOLLOW D DARK WAY MAN
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Sensicut(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
Bros.if u no anyway that u can make it happen if it is to talk to arab people to come and infest in nigeria we all no they will surely make there money.because nigeria is a market country and people would accept them
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Sensicut(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
Bros.if u no anyway that u can make it happen if it is to talk to arab people to come and infest in nigeria we all no they will surely make there money.because nigeria is a market country and people would accept them
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Sensicut(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Aljazeera Sport by nzeval(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
I think i will solve your problem .i am one their card agent in nigeria.you can contact for ( ABUDHABI SPORTS HD for 1 year #45000 ,renewal of ABUDHABI SPORTS HD for 1 year #24000 ,ALJAZEERA SPORTR +1 to +10 for 1 year #20000 ) phone num. 08027468913 or email valchuks@hotmail.com wink

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Sport by redboi99: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2011
does al jazeera sports +5 to +10 work in Lagos? I can only get +1 to +4 work. pls can u tell me how to do it if it does?
Re: Aljazeera Sport by nzeval(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2011
It will work perfectly but depend on size of your dish, like in onisha we normaly use 3.m pan Aljazeera sports +5-10 is in Nilesat 201 with Abudhabi sports. Check well or you call installer.

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Sport by redboi99: 1:24am On Sep 19, 2011
thx for the reply

i have a 4m dish. i catch jsc +1 to +4 they are on 12.284/V/27.500 but +5 to +10 are on 11.958/H/27.500 but the signal is too weak.

my installer said that we cannot catch it anymore. are they the right frequencies? what needs to be done? thx
Re: Aljazeera Sport by nzeval(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2011
I advice you to look for better intaller becouse 4m dish is not a small dish . Change your lnbf to HD lnbf it will help for the signal .some view centres in lagos are using aljazeera and abudhabi to show match.I advice you to look for better intaller becouse 4m dish is not a small dish . Change your lnbf to HD lnbf it will help for the signal .some view centres in lagos are using aljazeera and abudhabi to show match.
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2011
Aljazera sports package(+1, +10) is active on hotbird @13'e. In d SW here,a good 3m dish will do d trick. D tp for +5 , +10 has left nilesat 101 months ago.
Re: Aljazeera Sport by redboi99: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2011
thx for the replies

kinmen the signal is weak for me on hotbird, if i have installer change the lnb position will i be able to catch both nilesat and hotbird?
Re: Aljazeera Sport by LtCZAR: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
thx for the reply

i have a 4m dish. i catch jsc +1 to +4 they are on 12.284/V/27.500 but +5 to +10 are on 11.958/H/27.500 but the signal is too weak.

my installer said that we cannot catch it anymore. are they the right frequencies? what needs to be done? thx

Call this man 08184474859

He help track the same stations for the over two years now and i have no cause to complain.
Others i have recommended him to have the same testimony
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Smilelo(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2013
I was watching metro digital cable when I saw this advertisement about HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE AND ICORD +. and I also check for it in the internet. I like it very well, and I will like to buy it. but I don't know where I can get it in Nigeria. please I will like my fellow members here to give me the information where I can buy the HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE in Nigeria. why I like it is because of the picture quality and also the more HD channels that it has. What is the difference between the HUMAX HD ICORD + AND THE HUMAX HD FOXSAT FREE. I will like you to put more light to IT so that I can understand what it means.HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE does this humax foxsat hd free means that you will have access to all HD movies and channel or tv show when I say free I mean bout HD and free to air HD channels and also the ADSPORT PACKAGE. and ICORD HD + 500 GB RECORDABLE HARD DISK. and also ICORD HD WITH ADSPORTS PACKAGE. so let me know what its means so that I will understand the one I will buy. what I want is only the HUMAX HD receiver that will show HD CHANNELS because the picture are very clear then an ordinary channel . and I believe the HUMAX HD will work in Nigeria. I Want to know where I can buy it in Nigeria and what it will cost me in Nigerian currency. thanks as I look forward for your reply . my facebook ID is; D Boss Smile. u can send me a friend request so that it will be easy for communication. thanks as I look forward to hear 4r u. I NEED THIS HUMAX HD BAD BAD
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Smilelo(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2013
LtCZAR:

thx for the reply

Call this man 08184474859

He help track the same stations for the over two years now and i have no cause to complain.
Others i have recommended him to have the same testimony

is he a good installer. I say at portharcourt how can I get him.
Re: Aljazeera Sport by ainanimi: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Good Morning All,

please am currently using a 4.4 Meter Dish but still could not nail the signal for Jssport 6-10 here in Lagos. Please i need your urgent advice on how to go about it as soon as possible.

I knw i can do it all alone without you guys Help. Pls assist me oooooo
Re: Aljazeera Sport by Orgym(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
nzeval:
I think i will solve your problem .i am one their card agent in nigeria.you can contact for ( ABUDHABI SPORTS HD for 1 year #45000 ,renewal of ABUDHABI SPORTS HD for 1 year #24000 ,ALJAZEERA SPORTR +1 to +10 for 1 year #20000 ) phone num. 08027468913 or email valchuks@hotmail.com wink

Please bro how can i get aljazera into a sport centre

(1) (Reply)

My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again / If You Are Looking For A Good Satellite Installer. / Strong Srt 4669 Xii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.