Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others (22017 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Military Airstrikes: Armed Bandits Return To Zamfara Communities, Walk Freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by ogododo: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Terrorists, locally dubbed as bandits, blocked the Bwari-Jere road near Bwari town in the Federal Capital Territory, killing two passengers while kidnapping numerous others.

Some of the witnesses at the scene said the terrorists blocked the road on Friday night, around the Ganmi junction, while they carried out their heinous act.

One of the villagers, Isah John, told Daily Trust that several cars coming from the Kaduna and Bwari areas ran into the obstruction.

He added that the bandits shot dead two passengers and abducted a number of others.

The terrorists were shooting sporadically and in the process, their bullets hit the two passengers, who died immediately, it was learnt.

They operated for about an hour before leaving with the passengers they kidnapped.

It was learnt that throughout the operation, gunshots were heard in villages like Ganmi, Garam, Idah and other neighbouring communities, which threw the people into panic.

A resident of Ganmi, who craved anonymity, said the bandits had earlier blocked the road at the same junction two weeks ago and kidnapped five people.

He said the victims paid huge ransom before they were freed, adding that, โ€œAfter they were freed, the bandits came out again on Friday night to abduct many more people.โ€

A leader in one of the communities, pleaded with the military to intervene by combing the areas along the road from Bwari to Jere, adding that many villagers along the road no longer slept with their two eyes closed.

โ€œWe now live in fear; these guys are close to somewhere between Bwari and Idah or Jere. The military should please come and help us. The military has been doing well in dislodging them in the forest close to Gidan Dogo, maybe they are the ones coming here and getting closer to Bwari in the FCT,โ€ he said.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/21/terrorists-return-nigerian-capital-abuja-community-kill-two-persons-abduct-many-others

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by ogododo: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Nawa ooo.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Ragnall: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2023
Smh
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by ogododo: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Una don resume.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by KAjAsG: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
After all the cashless policy ....wow
They will collect transfer and they will be untraceable by the police .

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Agbadocassava: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Cash is now available

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Fut9ure: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Some Nigerians are sick

Like I Said I will start celebrating ๐Ÿพ whenever I hear bad news...if you like call me evil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. You are wasting your time until we always step into the polling unit and vote without tribalism and petty sentiments

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini.the four major candidates were from the the three major tribe...atiku hausa, kwankwaso hausa, tinubu yorubas and obi igbo
So we south south were the people to judge them and choose wisely knowing fully well the hell Nigerians have been through and we did without tribalism. We choose obi
Obi was the right man but south west ruined everything with tribalism

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Hahaha

Since you all want to be sick

So tinubu got more than ten thousand votes after what we were aware of. The dementia, parkinson disease, not physically fit and mentally fit. Not aware of his environment. Even Oshiomhole was angry and reminded him that national anthem is going on

Wow
Nigerians are sick

A friend of mine in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes it means we are sick

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by BigDawsNet: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fct is no longer safe

I pray they don't mess up Nigeria one day to the level people will hav to seek refugee in Republic of Niger or Benin Republic

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by JustPowerApps(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin They are done voting and back in business. What a sham of a country

22 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Urheadmaster(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
cool

Shettima boys tongue

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Ckonnet: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Season 3 don start before it's release date.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by mblue: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Again. I think bubu has finally giving up this time.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Omoawoke: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Insecurity is top priority.

Insecurity, energy and infrastructural development.

I hope Nigeria gets better

Some people have become so heartless and are not better than bandits, if this had happened in a state won by APC, they would have been celebrating a terrorist attack. Don't lose your humanity because of unnecessary hate
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by stillme231: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Welcome back to business

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by inoki247: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol Business don resume people wey dey celebrate Cash scarcity and using derr stupid ideology to judge come nd see oh work don resume as election don finish....

You first tell us say the policy na bkuz of Vote buying you loose that one still tell us na bkuz of security u still loose...

We just suffer in vain like this naso dem use NiN lie for us...

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Mindlog: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Holiday is over, work don resume.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Urheadmaster(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu is worse than bandits
Doukoum86:
I trust Tinubu to deal with them

9 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by id4sho(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
APC

Sorrow Tears and Blood
Song by Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Hey yeah
Everybody run, run, run
Everybody scatter, scatter
Some people lost some bread
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Police dey come, army dey come
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
All done cool down, brother
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them leave sorrow, tears, and blood
Them regular trademark
(Them regular trademark) them regular trademark
(Them regular trademark)
That is why
Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly died
Someone just die
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark
La, la, la, la
My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear
We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own
Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
Regular trademark (them regular trademark)
That is why
Everybody run, run, run
Somene nearly die
Confusion everywhere
Ah, na so
Time will dey go
Time no wait for nobody
Like that: choo, choo, choo, choo, ah
But police go dey come, army go dey come
With confusion
In style like this
Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah
Seven minutes later
Police done go away
Army done disappear
Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
That is why
Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by searchng4love: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
cool bring back cashless policy

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
God will deliver us from this evil regime

This is why Nigerians do not want to vote them but they still RIGorously RIGged themselves in

We must reclaim our mandate or Nigerians will be in trouble!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by TUTU147: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
While our soldiers are in jalingo killing police men and destroying government properties.It is well with nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Flames40: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Cash is now available

Pls can u help me?
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by free2ryhme: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by inoki247: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
KAjAsG:
After all the cashless policy ....wow
They will collect transfer and they will be untraceable by the police .

Lol dem no need transfer any currency wey dem call the Family will find it even if na Indian Rupees...

Before this policy Evans takes Ransom in Foreign currency....

That's why I look at stupid people saying the policy helps insecurity and kidnapping waka any even if Bandit tell ur family to pay in Korean won dey will find it....

People forget say na election period we dey insecurity dey always reduce cos all the sponsor go face election...

Naso dem say na NiN go save us den till now no impact bandit dey call use derr Victim number call ...
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Squirrel1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
As a Hausa man from Katsina state, I'm really glad that a Hausa man isn't going to bee our president in the next four years. This is because a westerner won't threat this banditry issue with kids gloves.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace and may the perpetrators meet their Waterloo as soon as possible!

Nigeria army, air force and navy, you guys have some rescuing to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by Bobbiee: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Good.
Re: Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others by id4sho(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
TUTU147:
While our soldiers are in jalingo killing police men and destroying government properties.It is well with nigeria.
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 โ€“ Yayale / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.