Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

God's Favorite Son. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Favorite Son. (1282 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Favorite Son. by AmAlone: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
Once again I’m here to use this as another opportunity to thank YOU(GOD ALMIGHTY) for every single thing you’ve done for me as an individual, as a couple, as a family, as a firm, as a Nation, and a Universal being. I thank you for YOUR GOODNESS, YOUR KINDNESS, YOUR LOVING and YOUR ENDLESS MERCIES in my life. I have seen cases where someone has to loose a leg or both just for YOU(GOD) TO PROVE TO THEM HOW MUCH you truly love them by sparing their lives in same accident, or testimonies of people surviving a plane crash just to show how much YOU (GOD) VALUES them. But my case has always being the win-win situation.

I don’t need YOUR prophets to tell me, I know I don’t have to experience the “horrors” of surviving a plane crash or any fatal accident to be certain. Again, I don’t want to be the world riches man to see how much YOU’VE DONE FOR ME(AS AN INDIVIDUAL). But believe you(brothers) me; I have the finest thoughts in the universe and got the highest grace known to mankind. Through THE-MOST-HIGH I change gold to iron and make hell a paradise. . . .

* Thank YOU GOD for giving me the grace to survives atleast 15 major car accidents without a single scratch. (I have come to understand that I am the apple of thy eyes and like an egg in thy hands.)

* I thank you so much for having me survive an attempted suicide, 4 attempted murder and yet without a single scratche. (DEAR LORD, the road got too rough and that was the only thing I could see).

* For giving your gift of life and having Lekki beach spit me out after attempting to end this good life just few years back.
*The lists are endless and the annointing ferocious. Thank you for the Things you’ve done for me compared to the sand in sahara desert. And of course things which you are yet to do for me – What can I say?
* You’ve given me series of endless blessing which I am still alive to enjoy and enjoying till date, daily!!!!!(“ANYTHING I will touch you will do” – YOU told me).
* Above all, I thank you for series of endless thing you gave me and your unbreakable promises. Thank you for this morning and the revelation. Thank you for the last revelation before this and the ones before that. Thank you GOD SO MUCH for every other thing you’ve done for me till date which I cannot fathom; including the 4 eyes and 3 mountains. Thanks for cash you’ve giving me, success, health, wealth and your uncountable mercies - Amen. . . .

Sincerely
Your Favorite Son
Re: God's Favorite Son. by AmAlone: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
Share your testimonies with us what has GOD actually done for you?
Kindly use this opportunity to say "THANK YOU GOD" with moi
Re: God's Favorite Son. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
Am Alone:

* Thank YOU GOD for giving me the grace to survives atleast 15 major car accidents without a single scratch. (I have come to understand that I am the apple of thy eyes and like an egg in thy hands.)

* I thank you so much for having me survive an attempted suicide, 4 attempted murder and yet without a single scratche. (DEAR LORD, the road got too rough and that was the only thing I could see).

* For giving your gift of life and having Lekki beach spit me out after attempting to end this good life just few years back.
*The lists are endless and the annointing ferocious. Thank you for the Things you’ve done for me compared to the sand in sahara desert. And of course things which you are yet to do for me – What can I say?
* You’ve given me series of endless blessing which I am still alive to enjoy and enjoying till date, daily!!!!!(“ANYTHING I will touch you will do” – YOU told me).
* Above all, I thank you for series of endless thing you gave me and your unbreakable promises. Thank you for this morning and the revelation. Thank you for the last revelation before this and the ones before that. Thank you GOD SO MUCH for every other thing you’ve done for me till date which I cannot fathom; including the 4 eyes and 3 mountains. Thanks for cash you’ve giving me, success, health, wealth and your uncountable mercies - Amen. . . .

Sincerely
Your Favorite Son

Holy S@#$!!!
You need to make a movie about your life. It will be EPIC!!!! 15 car crashes, 4 attempted murders, oceans spitting you out!!!! shocked
Re: God's Favorite Son. by AmAlone: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
Martian:

Holy S@#$!!!
You need to make a movie about your life. It will be EPIC!!!! 15 car crashes, 4 attempted murders, oceans spitting you out!!!! shocked

Yeah!!! But enough about me, let hear yours!!! What are the major thing you can use as a testimony that GOD HAS done for you

God's Favorite Son!
Re: God's Favorite Son. by jayriginal: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2011
Martian:

Holy S@#$!!!
You need to make a movie about your life. It will be EPIC!!!!  15 car crashes, 4 attempted murders, oceans spitting you out!!!!  shocked

Damn epic ish.
Someone please write a prescription (though I fear its too late now).
Re: God's Favorite Son. by Oluwa4Sure: 9:13am On May 22, 2012
HIS GOODNESS counting

Hey!!! Like I Just Hit The Lotto!!!

OLUWA4SURE - FreeJayy

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ - Why Does God Create Disabled People? (exodus 4:11) / Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine / Did Jonah Really Get Swallowed By A Whale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.