Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 (66271 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Israel07: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

The only religion that unite Nigeria is Football

Everybody celebrated when Ahmed Musa scored against Argentina
Everbody celebrate when Sunda Mba scored the winning goal in AFCON 2013 final
Everybody celebrated Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu
Everybody loves Babayaro
Everybody celebrated Taye Taiwo, Mike Obi
We all look forward to the success all our super eagles players wherever they are in the world, Victor Osimen, Iheanacho Kelechi, Asisat Oshoala,

God bless Nigeria.

Election is over, we don quarrel but we will move on and build a better country

Make una no dey decieve unaselves, una don do una rubbish finish come dey shout let's move on, u n who? Do you know the effect of this rubbish esp on our little kids? Omo this one is clear as day, I go out now n I don't speak Yoruba n my kids won't speak it either. I'm planning on changing their sch too. I don't want Yoruba people near them. People that can't accept their own son don't have any business with me. I
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Omoawoke: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Make una no dey decieve unaselves, una don do una rubbish finish come dey shout let's move on, u n who? Do you know the effect of this rubbish esp on our little kids? Omo this one is clear as day, I go out now n I don't speak Yoruba n my kids won't speak it either. I'm planning on changing their sch too. I don't want Yoruba people near them. People that can't accept their own son don't have any business with me. I

Bye bye

We are not begging you.
Your people provoked and triggered others to anger, they reacted and you are crying victim.
If it happens again and again, they will react again and again,
Before you cry victim, respect before expecting to be respected.
Leave southwest politics for southwest people and stop dragging with them, na una go make noise, beat chest, follow them drag house of reps and everything for their region and you expect them not to react.?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by IgboWarlord(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
illuminutty:
Are we gonna have Yoruba and Igbos playing in the same team or ...?

I counted 8 Igbo names... wetin dey occur?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Israel07: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tee2027:

Any problem with Yoruba and Igbo playing in nation team or what are you insinuating? Oh so you want to bring obi matter into our football ba?

Yes Naa, it was Obi that used thugs to disenfranchise people, it was that encourage your tribal profiling n hatred. You people are so good at spinning narrative so well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Tee2027: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
czarr:
Well good for you, but the truth is most youths are not excited about anything Nigeria at the moment, maybe you and your likes are.....it doesn't make my statement less true. So have fun. Yes we I am sad and I admit it we thought Nigeria will be better. It will not.

Good, you now say what I expected from you "some youths" that is the right language because I never subscribed to Obi from the very first day.

I'm happy and I belief Tinubu will do better than Buhari because Buhari was a mistake from the beginning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by czarr(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tee2027:

Good, you now say what I expected from you "some youths" that is the right language because I never subscribed to Obi from the very first day.

I'm happy and I belief Tinubu will do better than Buhari because Buhari was a mistake from the beginning.
Oga you no dey read? Abi na eye problem, I said most youths, you no see as the whole country quiet? Go ahead and be happy even armed robbers when they steal successfully them go celebrate with shayo and ashawo, it's allowed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by boldtruthalways: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Not interested
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Lifewasgood: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

In your spare time try to see the movie 'Sometime In April' or 'Hotel Rwanda'.

Free yourself from hate but be cautious of your surrounding.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Israel07: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Bye bye

We are not begging you.
Your people provoked and triggered others to anger, they reacted and you are crying victim.
Leave southwest politics for southwest people and stop dragging with them, na una go make noise, beat chest, follow them drag house of reps and everything for their region and you expect them not to react.?

Who and who dey drag anything, everything I own in Lagos I bought it with my money, from my land to car n my house soon so stop saying trash. People should be allowed wherever they're. Yorubas voted in the East nobody chased them with guns and weapons, nobody's crying victim. The problem is ur own hatred, tribalism and insecurity, like what even make grown ass people to believe people that has no boundary with them want to take their land if not cowardice? If anybody wants to take ur land is the Fulani, they've already taken Kwara together with all ur women their, ur creeks of Ogbomosho is next, make una continue to dey chase shadows. Wetin dey come ur incompetent Amotekun no go fit chest am n there won't be Sunday Igboho to even make an input. Emotional adult babies.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Israel07: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lifewasgood:
In your spare time try to see the movie 'Sometime In April' or 'Hotel Rwanda'.

Free yourself from hate but be cautious of your surrounding.

I no need anything like that, I'm not interested. I go dey my dey, greet n pass naim I dey now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by abikason(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abuja national stadium again grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by bigdammyj: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Following...
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Israel07: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
czarr:
Oga you no dey read? Abi na eye problem, I said most youths, you no see as the whole country quiet? Go ahead and be happy even armed robbers when they steal successfully them go celebrate with shayo and ashawo, it's allowed.

You believe Old Tinibu 'll do better than Obi or Osinbajo? Wait, wasn't it Tinibu that foisted calamity Buhari APC on Nigeria? What exactly will this ur Tinibu do? Buhari is even healthier than him, Omo Yoruba make una collect country rule. Make Igbo man continue to dey make money n live large everybody go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Lifewasgood: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Bye bye

We are not begging you.
I see everywhere 'Igbo people are draging politics with Yorubas in South West' but i don't understand how that is possible.

Do you mind enlightening us not living in the southwest and belong to neither of the ethnic groups on the situation?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by sukar886: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Which useless ball, from a country that are not United, hatred and Tribalism from yorubas , yorubas should go and play the ball alone, I don't igbos are part of this country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Lifewasgood: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

I no need anything like that, I'm not interested. I go dey my dey, greet n pass naim I dey now.
Except you live in another region but if you live in the south west, i don't see how you can do without the Yorubas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by czarr(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

You believe Old Tinibu 'll do better than Obi or Osinbajo? Wait, wasn't it Tinibu that foisted calamity Buhari APC on Nigeria? What exactly will this ur Tinibu do? Buhari is even healthier than him, Omo Yoruba make una collect country rule. Make Igbo man continue to dey make money n live large everybody go dey alright las las
bro I think you quoted the wrong person, we are on the same side, read again from when the mentions started with the urchin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Haveyoueatentod: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Osimhen to score +3 goals put your life savings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by femicyrus(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
illuminutty:
Are we gonna have Yoruba and Igbos playing in the same team or ...?

I counted 8 Igbo names... wetin dey occur?
Super eagles no be Lagos
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by maxzzo1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
robosky02:

Nigeria vs Guinea-Bissau: 19 players in camp ahead of AFCON qualifier

Nineteen Super Eagles players are currently in camp ahead of Nigeria’s 2023 African Cup of Nations, AFCON, double-header qualifiers against Guinea-Bissau.

Recall that Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro, invited 23 players for the AFCON double-header clash against Guinea-Bissau.

The first-leg tie will take place on Friday at the Abuja National Stadium, while the second-leg will take place on March 27 at the Estádio 24 de Setembro in Bissau.

The Super Eagles currently sit on top of the AFCON qualifier Group A table with six points from two games.

Guinea-Bissau, on the other hand, are in second position with four points from the same number of games.

According to a tweet via the Super Eagles’ official Twitter handle on Tuesday morning, the 18 players currently in camp are Akpoguma, Aribo, Lookman, Iwobi, Ajayi, Aniagboso, Uzoho, Ndidi, Bameyi, Omeruo, Onyeka, Simon, Onuachu, Osayi, Musa, Moffi, Sochima, Bassey and Onyemaechi.

Which Musa, Musa still dey play ball....?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by byteem: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok...good one..

Football has been the only thing uniting us as one in this country, while our political have successfully sowed different seeds of hatred and tribalism amongst us,the masses.........I pray we overcome times like these soon because it ain't getting funny any longer..... Election has come and gone..SO,

Let's shun tribalism, please 🙏

We are not. Overcoming shitt .. this.has always been there so let it rot
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by magzey: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2023
czarr:
Omo coming at a time when Nigerian youths are not excited about anything Nigeria....bad timing I must say.
Are you the only youth in Naija.? Mtheeew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
robosky02:

Nigeria vs Guinea-Bissau: 19 players in camp ahead of AFCON qualifier

Nineteen Super Eagles players are currently in camp ahead of Nigeria’s 2023 African Cup of Nations, AFCON, double-header qualifiers against Guinea-Bissau.

Recall that Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro, invited 23 players for the AFCON double-header clash against Guinea-Bissau.

The first-leg tie will take place on Friday at the Abuja National Stadium, while the second-leg will take place on March 27 at the Estádio 24 de Setembro in Bissau.

The Super Eagles currently sit on top of the AFCON qualifier Group A table with six points from two games.

Guinea-Bissau, on the other hand, are in second position with four points from the same number of games.

According to a tweet via the Super Eagles’ official Twitter handle on Tuesday morning, the 18 players currently in camp are Akpoguma, Aribo, Lookman, Iwobi, Ajayi, Aniagboso, Uzoho, Ndidi, Bameyi, Omeruo, Onyeka, Simon, Onuachu, Osayi, Musa, Moffi, Sochima, Bassey and Onyemaechi.

What's iwobi and Musa doing in that list? Guinea bissau should kindly beat this useless super chickens

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by yetunsbay(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
czarr:
Omo coming at a time when Nigerian youths are not excited about anything Nigeria....bad timing I must say.
U be ur PRO abi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by robosky02(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
The Djurtus of Guinea-Bissau arrived Nigeria’s capital, Abuja on Wednesday night ahead of Friday’s 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying fixture against the Super Eagles.

25 players, technical crew members, officials of the Guinea-Bissau Football Federation and journalists made the trip to Nigeria.

Baciro Cande’s men left Bissau on Tuesday morning and had stopovers in Dakar, Senegal and Lome, Togo.

The contingent is expected to depart for Bissau immediately after the game on Friday.

The Djurtus will have a feel of the Moshood Abiola Stadium on Thursday night.

Guinea-Bissau lost 3-0 to the Super Eagles the last time both teams met in a group game at the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Knight2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Nigha,I think it's high time we started shunning such hate-filled comments..Make we try grow up bro....no be insult,na only advice I dey try give🙏

One love 💕
he is asking if omo ibo will play along side yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by MrAgbako: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
czarr:
Well good for you, but the truth is most youths are not excited about anything Nigeria at the moment, maybe you and your likes are.....it doesn't make my statement less true. So have fun. Yes we I am sad and I admit it we thought Nigeria will be better. It will not.
only Biafra youth are unhappy because their fraud obi lost the election to a more competent candidate

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by Bruno3000(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Osimen should avoid the badluck of Nigeria. Nigeria is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 by dam2000(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nepa go still take light

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.