Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye (21414 Views)

P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo) / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by Simplythebest: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol hope u leave outside the country were u have steady light
Maize247:
I believe next time you won't behave like this. You have to learn to be diplomatic next time because politics is always unpredictable. The Obi you carry for head is not a Saint like Tinubu and even worse to the best of my knowledge. We BAT supporters have forgiven you
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by Elliotwaveforec: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
DMCA:

Please epp me tell Peter make im go school.

If him no fit type correct english, make him follow us the write am for pidgin cool
No be small thing o! A just tire for the guy; e no fit type without errors.
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by moyosore32: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tunasco4u:
Only if Igbos can let go of greeds.

that's the only way they can turn Anambra to Lagos.

one candidate in Enugu owns a filling stations and instruct his workers to be selling 197# per litre just to win election.

now in the whole Enugu /Anambra sells 350/330# per litre,

while Lagos/Ibadan sell within the range of 197/250# per litre

Igbos will claim they are owner of this fuel if so why are they selling so expensive.

I can say this loud and clear nothing I mean nothing in East cheaper than any place in West undecided undecided undecided

Lol 🤓🤓Maybe their fufu sha, cos it’s 100# for a wrap down here in lag and mostly 50# in some other southwestern states

1 Like

Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by McStoic(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Maize247:
I believe next time you won't behave like this. You have to learn to be diplomatic next time because politics is always unpredictable. The Obi you carry for head is not a Saint like Tinubu and even worse to the best of my knowledge. We BAT supporters have forgiven you

Keep on deceiving yourself. Go and forgive yourself first before typing nonsense. Head or tail, Peter Okoye is insured from the evil that will come from your intentional mistake.
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by McStoic(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
haybhi1:
Stupid, tribalistic, manipulative, dumb fella. Glad this agent of division lost on all fronts. Stupid fella with english that 'doesn't work'.

The dumb man didn't know election will be over.

These Yorubas eh. Dey here dey cap nonsense over a successful person whose failures in life are more honourable than all the efforts your family has ever made in life😀😀
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by Namigotalktru: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Anybody that takes these p confusion seriously na serious olodo.

These ones spent their time publicity fighting the person that came out of the same womb then wants to talk about leadership or politics. That woman he is married to is really trying working to keep this one to come online and embarrass himself
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by chukxie(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Too many foolish people dey this country I swear! Election don come and go. Las las hunger, hardships,
insecurity, high cost of living, bad roads, lack of even the most basic amenities still dey country. Some keyboard warriors for this thread never chop breakfast today. Dem no get jobs ooo. Yet them carry politicians matter for head like kilode! Make we dey pray make BAT deliver because if he follow Buhari way na hunger pro max the average Nigerian go see for at least 4 years. The Igbos una dey hate no send govt cos na business them dey take survive! God bless Nigria whatever that means!
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by stanza(m): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by stanza(m): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QYmEtujs5w

It can done cheaply. Contact us
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by blowjohn(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2023
World tour after beefing with ur blood brother for years .
I know even know say people still dey listen to ur new songs
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by Ameduedwin: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Dentidon:

Impose him as your governor or shut up. Hypocritical people who Can't even take half of what they dish out.
is it any Igbo man on the ballot. You throw away your son because of mumu politics, is a crime to marrying from another tribe, is tinubu not married from ishekiri? So if sheyi tinubu decided to run for Lagos state elections One day, because her mother came from ishekiri now, he is not a Yoruba Man again? Mumu tribalistic idiotic mofo
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Dentidon:

Here below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

Obi lived and did business in the uk, don’t lie with a cut video, listen to the whole video, listen to the years..

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1540620880442695681
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by Dentidon: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Obi lived and did business in the uk, don’t lie with a cut video, listen to the whole video, listen to the years..

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1540620880442695681

Will you keep shut? Did you have a brain at all or can't you comprehend what Obi stated in the video?
Re: Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye by Samademir: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Celebrate Their Son As He Turns Two Years Old / How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) / Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.