Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 (3166 Views)

Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by TheBillyonaire: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2023
fredwill1357:
Have you contested or sponsored anyone for any political position before? Why not start at the national assembly or governorship and see what the future holds?

I have not contested for office and have no interest in doing so for now, because I am already executing Environmental Beautification and Erosion control projects and pay better compensation to the people whose houses are affected by the construction as part of my CSR.

I have co-sponsored a candidate on the immediate past State House Election, and he has won.

I have also advised him to begin lobbying for Speakership of State House of Assembly. He has actionable intelligence, so I am believing someday he will be Governor then my blueprint for Automated City Management might be realized, even if its not state-wise but can be a prototype for the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Treadway: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
Gerrard59:
In simple terms, Nigeria is not for you as an Igbo person or ethnic minority from the south-south. The earlier you know this, the better for una.

1. As an Igbo person, the bulk of your investment should be outside Nigeria. Tinubu’s administration would deal with Igbos economically, just as Buhari did militarily.

2. Ethnic minorities from other parts of Nigeria, especially the south south and even Northern Christians, should expect strong and in-your-face discrimination during property search, job search and anything official. You would be regarded as an Igbo person. This is more peculiar to Ibibios and Efiks as they look like Igbos. Another close group is the Binis. You should prepare to be denied access to certain places and things because you would be categorised as an Igbo person. You don’t know how to speak Igbo and are not Igbo. In fact, you might even hate Igbos, but whatever ill treatment Igbos face, trust me, you would experience the same.

3. Igbos in Igbo-dominated markets in Lagos should be prepared for the mother of all economic destruction. Computer Village, Ladipo, Alaba and other markets would be converted to other uses by the government, forcefully or otherwise. There would be an increase in fire incidents across major markets, leading to loss of goods and properties. Your investments would be razed down, and no one would rescue you.

4. As an Igbo person residing in the south west, you would be excluded from ALL state and federal government assistance and policies.

5. In the next twenty years, Nigeria would experience another civil war. This time, your properties would not be seized but razed down. Last time, you got 20 pounds. By 2040-2050, one pound or even one kobo, you would not see. Again, as an Igbo person, move your wealth outside Nigeria. Open offshore accounts. Buy citizenships of other countries. In this case, do it strategically. Don’t buy that of St Nevis but Grenada as it leads to the EB1 visa of the US. Get insured, but this is for the short term. The long-term is offshoring every money you have. Do not put all your wealth, savings and assets in Nigeria. It is better to live with racists in a prosperous place than reside with tribalists in the world’s poverty capital.

Tinubu is coming. Do not say I did not warn you. As usual, there would be some people who would say otherwise, but when it happens, I would always be here to remind you and gloat at you. I am very good at gloating. Ask around.

Lastly, YOU CAN NEVER LOSE BETTING AGAINST NIGERIA. NEVER HAS IT HAPPENED!
for the first time, I agree with your submissions, particularly the last submission, wholeheartedly.

Every shred of optimism I had for the country was killed during the sad events that followed Feb 25.

Na to just face my life, my family,my destiny and forge ahead. Anything wey go happen to Nigeria and Nigerians, the bulk of them deserve it in full measure.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Treadway:
for the first time, I agree with your submissions, particularly the last submission, wholeheartedly.

Every shred of optimism I had for the country was killed during the sad events that followed Feb 25.

Na to just face my life, my family,my destiny and forge ahead. Anything wey go happen to Nigeria and Nigerians, the bulk of them deserve it in full measure.

Don't give up yet. If you are Yoruba, tinubu presidency might favor you o. If you aren't darken your skin, get some thick tribal marks learn some Yoruba and the Quran, you will be fine.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by kazvid(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Don't give up yet. If you are Yoruba, tinubu presidency might favor you o. If you aren't darken your skin, get some thick tribal marks learn some Yoruba and the Quran, you will be fine.

Good morning tensa,please I'm in need of your input about something bothering me relating to tech,please can I send a mail?
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2023
kazvid:

Good morning tensa,please I'm in need of your input about something bothering me relating to tech,please can I send a mail?

I lost access to this email, make a new thread in the programming section and quote me.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Gerrard59(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Treadway:

If dem tell me say you would type the above, I for no believe. So, you believe one cannot lose betting against Nigeria? shocked grin grin grin grin

Well, if you are Yoruba, you need not worry. Your partner - ahiboilandgas - is not worried as the Fulani man that he is. In my next life, I won't lie, if I am to return to Nigeria in my present state, I would return as a Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by ahiboilandgas: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

If dem tell me say you would type the above, I for no believe. So, you believe one cannot lose betting against Nigeria? shocked grin grin grin grin

Well, if you are Yoruba, you need not worry. Your partner - ahiboilandgas - is not worried as the Fulani man that he is. In my next life, I won't lie, if I am to return to Nigeria in my present state, I would return as a Fulani man.
me in my next life I would return a Muslim igbo Man with all the enterprising zeal and the honestly of a Muslim.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by ahiboilandgas: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gerrard59:
In simple terms, Nigeria is not for you as an Igbo person or ethnic minority from the south-south. The earlier you know this, the better for una.

1. As an Igbo person, the bulk of your investment should be outside Nigeria. Tinubu’s administration would deal with Igbos economically, just as Buhari did militarily.

2. Ethnic minorities from other parts of Nigeria, especially the south south and even Northern Christians, should expect strong and in-your-face discrimination during property search, job search and anything official. You would be regarded as an Igbo person. This is more peculiar to Ibibios and Efiks as they look like Igbos. Another close group is the Binis. You should prepare to be denied access to certain places and things because you would be categorised as an Igbo person. You don’t know how to speak Igbo and are not Igbo. In fact, you might even hate Igbos, but whatever ill treatment Igbos face, trust me, you would experience the same.

3. Igbos in Igbo-dominated markets in Lagos should be prepared for the mother of all economic destruction. Computer Village, Ladipo, Alaba and other markets would be converted to other uses by the government, forcefully or otherwise. There would be an increase in fire incidents across major markets, leading to loss of goods and properties. Your investments would be razed down, and no one would rescue you.

4. As an Igbo person residing in the south west, you would be excluded from ALL state and federal government assistance and policies.

5. In the next twenty years, Nigeria would experience another civil war. This time, your properties would not be seized but razed down. Last time, you got 20 pounds. By 2040-2050, one pound or even one kobo, you would not see. Again, as an Igbo person, move your wealth outside Nigeria. Open offshore accounts. Buy citizenships of other countries. In this case, do it strategically. Don’t buy that of St Nevis but Grenada as it leads to the EB1 visa of the US. Get insured, but this is for the short term. The long-term is offshoring every money you have. Do not put all your wealth, savings and assets in Nigeria. It is better to live with racists in a prosperous place than reside with tribalists in the world’s poverty capital.

Tinubu is coming. Do not say I did not warn you. As usual, there would be some people who would say otherwise, but when it happens, I would always be here to remind you and gloat at you. I am very good at gloating. Ask around.

rants of a loser! The place you are runing to practise democratic govt ! It by Majority votes you obi cannot win and doest have the capacity or track records to deliver more than Bola tinibu .am a fact checker ! The Lagos metro and Eko Atlantic and lekki deep

sea port and example of track of Tinubu track record while obi is zero ( saving public money his bank ) as legacy! TINIBU has raised quality men Like fashola ,Ben akabuzee and others vs obi zero . There are several starta in governance in Nigeria what is the igbo fixation with the presidency? While their state government and LGA are in total mess ? this two stratas have direct impact on the Lives of the Majority of igbos but for reason best know to them they are fixated on the president while been a Minor group of the Major group. Lagos ,kano ,kaduna,Abuja has blessed more igbo economically more than America you run to ! You leader ironsi designed this unitary Nation and YOU have to enjoy it like that or migrate! We requested for secession clauses una no agree ! We wanted to be in our Northern Nigeria regional government Nezegu and Ironsi no agree . We will never vote for an IBO Man if you like called us Aboki and afonja from now till eternity .Nigeria is now a Muslim Majority Nation . Bola tinibu has proof it Muslim Muslim tickets, Kaduna is as a Muslim majority state elrufai has proof it . So my online friend obi has harvest all igbo votes plus Christian North =6.5m .are free to divest from Nigeria and go any where or form new radio biafra we don't care and would not notice! The populatiom is growing at 5 percent dot in the circle leaving would not change anything.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by ahiboilandgas: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

Keeping Nigeria is a task that must be done is ingrained in the blood of northern politicians. If you think the country will divide just like that, I have a bridge to sell. Name ONE COUNTRY in Africa that has disintegrated without a war? The average Nigerian is uninterested in fighting any war, and those who seem interested are outnumbered. As long as northern elites and now Yoruba elites align themselves with the west, Nigeria will not be divided. The earlier you know this, the better for you.
the the igbo elites are building hotels,Masions and malls in Abuja ,Kaduna ,Kano ,and Lagos ! One kanu wanna be that invested heavly in obi project is too pained and predicting doom day ! I dey Laugh you ikenna just bought a 200m property in sabon gari kano to build New Mozidda hotel. While you dey Nairaland dey rant . How much you invest for this obi rackets?
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by ahiboilandgas: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

Biafra is not coming anything. It cannot be achieved without aligning with a world power (China/Russia or US) on your side, which are currently busy with Ukraine and Taiwan. If they were interested in African issues, they would have solved the crises in DRC. As for the map, it is BS! You don't force people in the south-south to join Biafra. You allow them to choose where they want to be. Yes, they are culturally aligned to Igbos and they are seen as Igbos by other ethnic groups, but they should not be forced into anything Biafra. They have a right to choose, and it should be respected.
i was reasoning one igbo girl chinaza to be part of my concubine since she sabi Massage wella and hard working I been wan carry am go UK as dependant since that was her only ambition. But I discharge her after this obident thing enter her head ! And started her nuzobu zobu behaviour. I will still assist her to migrate but attached to me .
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by ahiboilandgas: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

see what you kinsmen do In North Nigeria .The Niger State Police Command has busted a syndicate behind the kidnapping of children in Suleja and arrested three suspects.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, who disclosed this in a statement on Thursday, March 23, 2023, said the arrest was sequel to the abduction of two children, Abdullahi Umar, 5, and Rahamat Umar, 3, last October in Suleja.

The PPRO said two suspects, Savior Ebuka and Mary Peter, were arrested in Gwagawalada Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Further interrogation and investigation led to the arrest of Chinwe Egwu, in Lugbe area of FCT. She was found to be in charge of one Adorable Orphanage home, where seven children were rescued, including the two abducted in Suleja.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Raalsalghul: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Treadway:

But you have consistently attacked people who are planning to Japa or who have japaed? undecided

Seen your argument several times on the travel thread.

You folks will never put yourselves in someone's shoes until it touches you.

Mtchewww!
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Treadway: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

But you have consistently attacked people who are planning to Japa or who have japaed? undecided

Seen your argument several times on the travel thread.

You folks will never put yourselves in someone's shoes until it touches you.

Mtchewww!
I expect more from you. Your post history shows some level of common sense. So why this drab 'let down' of a post? Screenshot any post where I am antagonistic to any gaddem stranger that wants to emigrate. Just one! I have said I am not interested in emigrating unless under very specific circumstances and that hasn't changed, even today. You should do better bro/sis! I no japa, no drink panadol on top wetin no concern you, and don't rope me into watery lies. I'll be waiting for the post(s) you have where I said people should not emigrate.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by skj1377(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu will not be business as usual. Adapt to the changes he brings. Moving money abroad like your presidential hopeful Peter obi who has his offshore stash is not new to Ibo business men. Many of your trib Al already oustisde Nigeria as we are hearing of their crime daily. Import business will take a hit because importation is bad for job creation and Naira value. Manufacturing , research and development as well as other value added will take centre stage. Middle men kind of business which your trib do will also take a very big hit. He has talked about commodities board hmmmm. You guys should get ready Asiwaju is coming
Gerrard59:

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Raalsalghul: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Treadway:
I expect more from you. Your post history shows some level of common sense. So why this drab 'let down' of a post? Screenshot any post where I am antagonistic to any gaddem stranger that wants to emigrate. Just one! I have said I am not interested in emigrating unless under very specific circumstances and that hasn't changed, even today. You should do better bro/sis! I no japa, no drink panadol on top wetin no concern you, and don't rope me into watery lies. I'll be waiting for the post(s) you have where I said people should not emigrate.

You mean to tell me that you've not discouraged folks from moving out of Nigeria with your perchance to jump on any negativity regarding living abroad especially in U.K threads.

Or is this not one of them below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7505276/japa-not-hypocrisy-what-think

I'm sure if I check, I will find out more.

Coming to tell us how you're tired of Nigeria and whatnots... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

You mean to tell me that you've not discouraged folks from moving out of Nigeria with your perchance to jump on any negativity regarding living abroad especially in U.K threads.

Coming to tell us how you're tired of Nigeria and whatnots...

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Raalsalghul: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Tensa, no dey laugh.

You self and the guy dey the same whatsapp group.

The only thing be say at least you smart enough to realise Nigeria has gone to the dogs tey tey.

I sure say you get your own plans in place. grin

I keep saying it that by the time Tinubu is through with Nigeria, people go beg to wash that nyash abroad.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Tensa, no dey laugh.

The only thing be say at least you smart enough to realise Nigeria has gone to the dogs tey tey.

I keep saying it that by the time Tinubu is through with Nigeria, people go beg to wash that nyash abroad.

Whoever no get plans to japa na fool na. Honestly I can't even imagine Nigeria in a years time talk less of 8 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Jamestown123: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

My brother, I use to be an adent follower and supporter of the Obidient movement. I'm not an Igbo person, neither I'm I wazobia, but the hate and resentment I saw the igbos dish out to other tribes makes me hate the Obidient movement, they believe anyone not igbo is a Fulani man or an Hausa man. They hate anyone not supporting Obi, haba election never start una don the show una hate. Saying people hate igbos that's why they don't want to support Obi. Igbos have forgotten that majority of Obi votes came from outside his own eastern region.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Treadway: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Coming to tell us how you're tired of Nigeria and whatnots... undecided
e be like say I over-estimate you. That thread was to call out the hypocrisy of abroadarians that don't like to hear certain facts about living abroad from others but share same facts themselves. I still welcome you to share any posts or thread where I discouraged mere strangers from emigrating. So far, quashing false statements made by some haughty people abroad, or saying I no fit do care work like over 200 contacts of mine have done, or saying I can't imagine leaving all I have worked for here to start again for no sensible or justifiable reason, all do not connote discouraging anyone from traveling. Note I use the words 'I' and 'me' meaning I am speaking for myself. The problem is you all have somehow turned logic on its head and concluded that anyone who is not japa crazy like una, must be against the concept and have failed in life, and thus are antagonistic to even hard facts just cos said facts are shared by said people, only for you to re-echo same facts in other discussions..It is ludicrous at best. That is what that thread you quoted was about, seeing as it flew right over your head..smh

There is a bubbling thread about tips for living in the UK right in the same travel section, and it is all doom and gloom for the most part, but no outcry cos na abroadarians discussing. MENT!
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Treadway: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Whoever no get plans to japa na fool na. Honestly I can't even imagine Nigeria in a years time talk less of 8 years
see this now. No outcry from anyone. Shioor! Hypocritical bunch y'all.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Gerrard59(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:
Tinubu will not be business as usual. Adapt to the changes he brings. Moving money abroad like your presidential hopeful Peter obi who has his offshore stash is not new to Igbo business men

Every rich person does it. Dangote and Tonye Cole are good examples. I am talking about the ignorant ones who keep all their wealth/cash in Nigerian banks.

Import business will take a hit because importation is bad for job creation and Naira value. Manufacturing , research and development as well as other value added will take centre stage. Middle men kind of business which your trib do will also take a very big hit. He has talked about commodities board hmmmm. You guys should get ready Asiwaju is coming

If the bold happens, it is very good. I have always considered manufacturing more important than imports/trading especially in the long-run. However, the infrastructure has to be put in place. Commodities board? Like a pricing board? If so, it is bound to fail just like his principal - Buhari - experienced the same in 1984. Pricing boards don't work and have never worked elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Gerrard59(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jamestown123:
My brother, I use to be an adent follower and supporter of the Obidient movement. I'm not an Igbo person, neither I'm I wazobia, but the hate and resentment I saw the igbos dish out to other tribes makes me hate the Obidient movement, they believe anyone not igbo is a Fulani man or an Hausa man. They hate anyone not supporting Obi, haba election never start una don the show una hate. Saying people hate igbos that's why they don't want to support Obi. Igbos have forgotten that majority of Obi votes came from outside his own eastern region.

1. People have the right to be angry, seeing how Buhari has performed over the past eight years. So, why should they be lenient towards those who are supporting the same folks who brought in Buhari? Abi suffer no dey tire person? Mind you, Igbos did not vote Buhari en-mass and warned that he would perform woefully. So rightfully, they deserve to dish out warnings and/or insults regarding support for Tinubu.

2. The anti-Igbo statements have been in Nigeria since 1930, so they did not start today. Yes, the majority of Obi's voters were actually non-Igbos, and they knew why they voted for him.

I do understand that everyone has the right to choose, but they should be prepared to be praised or mocked for their choices.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Gerrard59(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Tensa, no dey laugh.

I keep saying it that by the time Tinubu is through with Nigeria, people go beg to wash that nyash abroad

grin grin

But that will be so terrible man. The Nigeria weather is good, and a functioning economy and relative security are just the needed features to entice many folks back home. It happened during Jonathan's administration, so it will not be the first time. It is the reason I will forever hate those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Eniitankorede: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

All na fake and lies.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Raalsalghul: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

grin grin

But that will be so terrible man. The Nigeria weather is good, and a functioning economy and relative security are just the needed features to entice many folks back home. It happened during Jonathan's administration, so it will not be the first time. It is the reason I will forever hate those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015.

It is the fact. Like you and Tensa20 have written before and I've also come to agree looking at the trends since I was born till now: you can never lose betting against Nigeria.

Imagine how bad it is now, imagine how it'll be one/two years into Tinubu's tenure. So I laugh whenever folks insult those doing CARE jobs abroad. They should pray things somehow and miraculously get better or at the very least remain the same. cheesy
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

It is the fact. Like you and Tensa20 have written before and I've also come to agree looking at the trends since I was born till now: you can never lose betting against Nigeria.

Imagine how bad it is now, imagine how it'll be one/two years into Tinubu's tenure. So I laugh whenever folks insult those doing CARE jobs abroad. They should pray things somehow and miraculously get better or at the very least remain the same. cheesy

The truth is that Nigeria is broke so things will get worst economically. The signs are already on the wall but we are choosing to ignore it. For instance, we don't even have enough money to print our currency. Students now have to wait for 4 months to access form A. How many schools will give you a grace period of 4 months. BTA and PTA have drastically reduced and your Nigerian credit card is useless. To be honest, even if peter obi had won, people will still suffer. The damage buhari has done to the Nigerian economy will take at least 20 years to fix and there's currently a global recession sef. The future isn't looking bright at all.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Jamestown123: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gerrard59:

1. People have the right to be angry, seeing how Buhari has performed over the past eight years. So, why should they be lenient towards those who are supporting the same folks who brought in Buhari? Abi suffer no dey tire person? Mind you, Igbos did not vote Buhari en-mass and warned that he would perform woefully. So rightfully, they deserve to dish out warnings and/or insults regarding support for Tinubu.

2. The anti-Igbo statements have been in Nigeria since 1930, so they did not start today. Yes, the majority of Obi's voters were actually non-Igbos, and they knew why they voted for him.

I do understand that everyone has the right to choose, but they should be prepared to be praised or mocked for their choices.
Well thankGod you know people have the right to vote for anyone from their own region. Ibos voted massively for Obi, then why do you think is a problem for Yorubas and hausas to vote for massively for their own choice? Una dey really mad and ment at the same time for this country.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Gerrard59(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jamestown123:
Well thankGod you know people have the right to vote for anyone from their own region. Ibos voted massively for Obi, then why do you think is a problem for Yorubas and hausas to vote for massively for their own choice? Una dey really mad and ment at the same time for this country.

The issue here is, compared to others; Obi was the better option. He is the only one who didn't support Buhari in 2015, which is a fair way by me to assess him.

Anyway, just like the liars who claim to be Obidient then ask ridiculous questions. If you are/were truly an Obidient, you wouldn't have asked that question.

Jamestown123:
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Jamestown123: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gerrard59:

The issue here is, compared to others; Obi was the better option. He is the only one who didn't support Buhari in 2015, which is a fair way by me to assess him.

Anyway, just like the liars who claim to be Obidient then ask ridiculous questions. If you are/were truly an Obidient, you wouldn't have asked that question.

Well I understand that you can't really comprehend simple English. I said I "used" to be an Obi supporter, before you igbos turned it into a tribe and religion thing.
Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by Gerrard59(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

5. In the next twenty years, Nigeria would experience another civil war. This time, your properties would not be seized but razed down. Last time, you got 20 pounds. By 2040-2050, one pound or even one kobo, you would not see. Again, as an Igbo person, move your wealth outside Nigeria. Open offshore accounts. [/b]Buy citizenships of other countries. In this case, do it strategically. Don’t buy that of St Nevis but Grenada as it leads to the EB1 visa of the US. Get insured, but this is for the short term. The long-term is offshoring every money you have. [b]Do not put all your wealth, savings and assets in Nigeria. It is better to live with racists in a prosperous place than reside with tribalists in the world’s poverty capital.

I no suppose open church by now? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

I no suppose open church by now? grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Obi's Lawyer Who Delivered Adeleke And Obi As Governor / A Shocking Revelation of repented BOKO HARAM / 86,000 Children Cured Of Malnutrition In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.