Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart (5161 Views)

Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism / Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by heniford2: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
If Peter Obi tells the court that he won the election and should be declared winner, that would be DELUSIONAL and he will lose the case Reason how do you say the election was married by irrulalities and also calm you won it .

the Obidients should calm down and know the facts and stop holding on to delusions.

By what INEC produced as results, Peter Obi did not win.

So Peter Obi's MAJOR case should be to challenge the process that produced TINUBU with enormous evidence of rigging and Disenfranchisement etc.

With the evidence available, the court may order a re-run.

Don't ever think that the court will declare Peter Obi WINNER of the election No Don't do that to yourself.
Always take away emotions and sentiments when judging a case - pretend not to be Obidient. Then you will see clearly.

I called Obi's Petition a smart one because HE IS GOING FOR THE SCROTUM OF THE PROCESS - once he grabs Tinubu by his scrotum, he will shake the foundation of 2023 election and if a re-run is ordered, Obi will go back to court to force INEC to use electronic Transmission this application has been thrown away already but an appeal is inevitable.

Like I said earlier, this process will take a longer time than the usual..
This is because Obi will not be in one court... He will be in multiple courts challenging multiple systems.

But those thinking that Tinubu will not be sworn in on May 29th should heal from their delusion ..... They should stop hurting their own brain and understand the process so they don't get disappointed and start tearing their passport and Burning their PVCs before the d day.

Cc Mynd44 Oam4j

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Asgard13: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nobody is arguing druggie and May 29..

Nobody is arguing or wishing him death

Nobody should argue on this basis ..

Wetin we Dey talk be say .. druggie will return the certificate to inec and then rightful owner

And na time ..

That’s all

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Abfinest007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
I agree with you to some extend but calling a rerun is something FG will want to avoid and the evidence in the public domain is not enough but I believe obi wouldn't want to put the real evidence online for tinubu lawyers to find a way to rubbish it

7 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Felabrity: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
If only you knew the caliber of lawyers he hired?

There are SAN lawyers and there are inSAN laywers

12 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Ireportlive: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
cool

Idiots of Ellupee

You wonder if a slowpoke typed such trash or a sane human

You want to challenge Tinubu's primaries , in other to disqualify 8 million APC votes

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Zonefree(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Factos 💯

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by saintokwuluora(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu's drug indictment, affidavit certificate, impersonation and false declaration are all coming to play...

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Legitisreal: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oga you are drunk

What obi and his dumb lawyers are challenging is the qualification of tinubu to run

That is they are talking of school certificate, the apc primaries etc

They are not even after the election result or how he won, the only election matter they have is the 25% in fct buhaha which lawyers have overflogged

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Legitisreal: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chivisee:
I swear to God, this election just confirmed that an average ibo man is dumb!!!
this is how they analyse politics with nzobu and illiteracy then spread it on WhatsApp claiming information is passed

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by MMWandali: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
With God all things are possible
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Ikea81: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
If Peter Obi tells the court that he won the election and should be declared winner, that would be DELUSIONAL and he will lose the case Reason how do you say the election was married by irrulalities and also calm you won it .

the Obidients should calm down and know the facts and stop holding on to delusions.

By what INEC produced as results, Peter Obi did not win.

So Peter Obi's MAJOR case should be to challenge the process that produced TINUBU with enormous evidence of rigging and Disenfranchisement etc.

With the evidence available, the court may order a re-run.

Don't ever think that the court will declare Peter Obi WINNER of the election No Don't do that to yourself.
Always take away emotions and sentiments when judging a case - pretend not to be Obidient. Then you will see clearly.

I called Obi's Petition a smart one because HE IS GOING FOR THE SCROTUM OF THE PROCESS - once he grabs Tinubu by his scrotum, he will shake the foundation of 2023 election and if a re-run is ordered, Obi will go back to court to force INEC to use electronic Transmission this application has been thrown away already but an appeal is inevitable.

Like I said earlier, this process will take a longer time than the usual..
This is because Obi will not be in one court... He will be in multiple courts challenging multiple systems.

But those thinking that Tinubu will not be sworn in on May 29th should heal from their delusion ..... They should stop hurting their own brain and understand the process so they don't get disappointed and start tearing their passport and Burning their PVCs before the d day.

Cc Mynd44 Oam4j

Intelligent and matured submission ..there should be a section on nl for smart and decent people like you and one section for idiots like iyabethegoat.

Well done.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
I agree with you to some extend but calling a rerun is something FG will want to avoid and the evidence in the public domain is not enough but I believe obi wouldn't want to put the real evidence online for tinubu lawyers to find a way to rubbish it
There is no time they will not see whatever evidence he have because they will presented in court as exhibits.
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by popesco123: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
An average ibo man are better than your illiterate wretched parent/s.

quote author=Chivisee post=121950226]I swear to God, this election just confirmed that an average ibo man is dumb!!! [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Seunosewar: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
saintokwuluora:
Tinubu's drug indictment, affidavit certificate, impersonation and false declaration are all coming to play...

Obi should be very careful with his life now that he's uncovering the dirty and shameful TINUBU yansh

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by plessis: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu will have to present the original copies of his educational qualifications which would have to be verified.

This will also reopen the drug case. The court might have to write to investigative and law enforcement bodies to verify if tinubu has a criminal past.

Interesting times.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by duro4chang(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obi has no case

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Mindlog: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi has no case

The Supreme court would decide that.........every other talk is just commentary.

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by duro4chang(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mindlog:

The Supreme court would decide that.........every other talk is just commentary.
I see no case here

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by JagabanBorgu: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Wetin we Dey talk be say .. druggie will return the certificate to inec and then rightful owner

And na time ..

That’s all
U will still come back to campaign in 2027 without the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by JagabanBorgu: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
saintokwuluora:
This particular story no d tire una?
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by JagabanBorgu: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
plessis:
Tinubu will have to present the original copies of his educational qualifications which would have to be verified.

This will also reopen the drug case. The court might have to write to investigative and law enforcement bodies to verify if tinubu has a criminal past.

Interesting times.
Which of d drug case?
LOL.
Tinubu has been governor for 8 solid years, how u people think baffles me.
U are still giving unselves dèad hope.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Mindlog: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
I see no case here

It is irrelevant.......the court would decide that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by famology(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
I just dey laff oooo 🤣🤣
Wole olanipekun will be laughing now
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Mindlog: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Which of d drug case?
LOL.
Tinubu has been governor for 8 solid years, how u people think baffles me.
U are still giving unselves dèad hope.

Cases can be revisited, if mistrial is established.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Chuksyno(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mentalities of Nairalanders defer from that of Judges of court of law. Let us relax and see how the events unfolds.
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by backtovillage: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

And na time ..

That’s all
The rightful owner is?
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Neoteny7: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abfinest007:

And it didn't occur to you that if Tinubu's lawyers can rubbish Gringori's evidence, then it's not solid evidence at all?
Re: Why Peter Obi Lawyers Are Very Smart by Godsson1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Cases can be revisited, if mistrial is established.
Do you know or heard of cases been statue barred?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu / GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans / PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.