Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested (44505 Views)

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by chinos20(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bovis:

You too funny bro😂😂😂 love your comedy
You gat to,you don't have any other choice
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Israel07: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

You try any silly intimidation and we smoke you alive.

Na so so boasting una saabi while shouting ah ah! Where una dey when a handful of Fulani collected ur land in Kwara and raped ur Mother's? If not for Igboho Oyo and Ondo for don almost go, u do anything? Na to dey Lagos wey no be ur papa house dey find who u go smoke alive while Fulani rape ur Mother's and sisters with their uncircumcised dick in your village. Idiot. Insecure empty barrel. If e sure for u drop ur no. here make we meet 1 on 1. If You fit beat this guy wey just threaten I go give you #1M. Drop am if u know say u be Man.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Krublog(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

No let me swear for you ooo... Which government u n who go give chance, This charade wey Dem call election?
This country is filled with daft people which is y the country keeps retrogressing. What hope do you have in this Inec select government. Was it not this same druggie that foisted Buhari on us? Buhari is even healthier than him to start with. What happened to 300 billion that was given to Inec chairman at a time when citizens were finding it difficult to get ordinary #5000 from the bank cos of their stupid policy? How much did you buy fuel, what abt the christians that was killed inside the church, How much is a $? Use ur head oo. Buhari to Tinibu is a set back but e concern una. Forex trading dey pay me, e remain my MBBS Canada or US straight. Na una go reap wetin una sow.

Calm down, what is your point exactly

How do we treat all those things your have enumerated?

By taking to the streets?
You just want people dead and the rest run home to their families.

Until the suffer reaches everyone so there'd be no one to be used to sabotage the movement, let's just support whatever government we have while pursuing a court process.

Let's not just create another crises of casualty.
We are not ready as a people yet.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by ud4u: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
He deserves it
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Krublog(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:

Urchin stop hiding, I'm familiar with ur game.
This Charade of Inec selection is what u n who should give a chance? Like Tinibu wasn't the one that brought in Buhari and ousted his fellow southerner so it can reach his turn b4 it 'll be too late. This idiots shouting they want to take our land upandan in Lagos that's not even the state of origin of most of them couldn't defend themselves against a handful of Fulani men that took away their land in Kwara and raped their women and still forced them watch as it happened. If not for Igboho that's not making noise like them that stepped up Oyo would have gone by now. This idiots didn't raise a finger while Fulani was raping n killing their women in their farms, what abt Ondo, what did they do? They watch as Fulani opened fire on them in the church, raided them n left unscathed they didn't cough, it's Igbos that they want to use to shine by showing their jealousy and long age hatred passed to them by their ancestors. Useless insecure set of hooligans. Didn't Tinibu see it? All those that lost their lives in that church are they not his kinsmen? Election reach dey gave Inec #300Biillion but ordinary citizens couldn't access mere #5k of their own money o. How much is a dollar now n how much was it when Tinibu ousted Jonathan?
We 'll wait for court to pass Thier judgement n we see what happens. Yoruba and Northern Muslims should enjoy their Tinibu APC while it last. Yoruba people better prepare for the next Fulani invasion of their land.

Everyone with a contrary argument is an "Urchin" according to you.

You've not moved past the Jonathan saga?
Move on please, this is 2023.

Even Jonathan and Tinubu have moved on.

You should too.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by juman(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Best election in the history of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by doneback04: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
After the Feb 25th election I realized that PVC was not the problem but problem was ince they had this all plan out and map out already that why he refuse stopping collations
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by juman(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
They want interim government led by obasanjo.

Paid protesters.
One one thousand each.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Israel07: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
95% of the protester are Igbo. That's why Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. Imagine someone wake up and the next thing to do is ro be running around making noise. Without doing something better for their life. Where are Obi and Atiku children in the protest
h
Where seyi Tinibu in ur hatred n bigotry on Saturday? Even Oluomo's son where was he? So if we dey talk abt hustlers yeloba go show face abii? Lazy ass diabolical unsophisticated fraudsters n louts. Una get work abii no be una no dey gree me drive out of my estate in peach with ur Tuale baba oo. Agbado eater

1 Like

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Omodua(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Can someone help me tell them that elections are not cancelled just because shinedu, shukuma and Shukudi are not happy with the outcome?
Continue to exhibit bigotry. There are plans to attack Yoruba's and their interests in Niger Delta since you attacked every Niger Deltan as Igbo on 18th March.

It's tit for tat!
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by sambrow(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
lexylaw40:
Ipob Terrorists have failed.....oosuu go back to your region
I only blame nairaland for accommodating ppl like you
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Pityoobi: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I know some of the people in that video. So they did a protest without telling everyone?

I am not happy, I and everyone around were waiting for something like this to join. Anyway, we are waiting for Obi's signal, this doesn't seem like a Labour Party protest.
Una go regret am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Pityoobi: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol joker's when things fails to go dere way them go start to showcase dere stupidity on a high scale...

Buhari Govt wey don almost take our lives u say mak d same person set up Interim Govt so make doz one come finish us...
These are Emefiele sponsored group.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Proudlyomonna: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beolly:
I would love to see the names of those protesting. Igbos were so eager to foist an Ipob apologist down our throats in Lagos.

How can any sane mind even think of Igbos vote being able to determine who becomes Governor of any State outside SE??
It's a sign of madness to think that Igbos vote will over shadow Yorubas vote, Hausas vote and vote of millions of people from other Tribes residing in Lagos State.
The people didn't come out to vote in the Warlection not bcus of those bastard Apc thugs but because Inec has demoralized the masses so much.
Ofcus He will be ipob bcus He chose not to stand with this evil Apc Structure of thuggery and electoral criminalities.
Ffk was ipob before too,but now to APC Urchins,He is Omoluabi.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
sambrow:
I only blame nairaland for accommodating ppl like you
A Yoruba owned forum.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by sambrow(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
asksafe:
Mad people without common sense. If they like they can go and commit suicide TINUBU will rule and govern Nigeria successfully.
let's see who will commit suicide
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by musty16: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mtcheeew! Sunyi ar banza! Sai Tinubu baba.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by ChukwuObe: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Interim government may not be good for us but that INEC Chiarman YAKUBU is a notorious criminal.

What Supreme court should do is to hasten judgement for Obi to retrieve his mandate. Agbado Urchins are big disgrace to our democracy.

It is my hope that you will not hesitate to commit suicide immediately your pandora's case is thrown to the dustbin where it belongs

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by badoh(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Those flat heads in the protest pictures have shown the region they came from.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by nairamaniac: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
Supported. grin grin grin grin
Over supported. That wasnt an election.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by JagabanBorgu: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
lildush:

Am not surprised to see post like dis coming from a young person like u. I mean ur user name says it all. Like father like soon. An apple does not fall far from the tree. Your eyes will soon open. Don't worry.
U think u are older than me?
Ur móbbing duty has come to an end
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Mcslize: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

We'll eradicate you in a jiffy.

How are you going to do it? Canally or spiritually? Near me first. Just come closer, body go tell you!
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by JagabanBorgu: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaxxy:

bring it out If any. apc supporters were allowed to vote and their votes were counted according to the law.
I don't get u, maybe u should edit or rephrase.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by JagabanBorgu: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
dalass:

Outrightly killing an innocent man who rejoiced APC won nko? Extremely wicked set of people.

What do you expect from people who are actually killing themselves and burning up their own people.

They shot at Dora Akunyili because of their fake drugs business. They killed her husband. It's a shame on them. I pray they get their Biafra so they can destroy themselves all they want
An lgb0 man in our Facebook group on Tuesday after d prèsîdéñtîaI election that his people in Anambra almost killed him because he wanted to vote APC and told his peers to vote APC, he said he thank God for coming out with his life, he was on his way back to Lagos that very day.
I always hope they get their Biafra.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by BigBashiru: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
See crying and wailing

Wtf is this "wailing"...is it supposed to be a joke or meme??
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by StreetFight: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
hammerT:
TINUBU WILL BE THE MOST SHAMELESS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

And your father is the most shameless drugs trafficker
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Namigotalktru: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abracadabra protesters these people no get work.

Elections have finished move on with your life
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Beolly(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

How can any sane mind even think of Igbos vote being able to determine who becomes Governor of any State outside SE??
It's a sign of madness to think that Igbos vote will over shadow Yorubas vote, Hausas vote and vote of millions of people from other Tribes residing in Lagos State.
The people didn't come out to vote in the Warlection not bcus of those bastard Apc thugs but because Inec has demoralized the masses so much.
Ofcus He will be ipob bcus He chose not to stand with this evil Apc Structure of thuggery and electoral criminalities.
Ffk was ipob before too,but now to APC Urchins,He is Omoluabi.
Decide for yourself if the Igbos will vote in any election for someone who openly insulted the Igbos. Who thinks learning he's not it's worth his time to learn Igbo language to become governor.

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Krublog(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Israel07:

Na so naa, once it favors those u support not even u start preaching move on, then u wash, rinse n repeat n shout move on again till u come face to face with this evil which u won't escape, 2027 no far again. It will soon be ur turn

Once it "favours those u support"?

And why the hell do you think I supported Tinubu during the election?

Can't you just see reason
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2023
See free and FEAR selection o. cheesy
Up APC!!!
More protests to come. . . .
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by ProtectMyMoney: 1:19am On Mar 22, 2023
INEC Chairman Professor Mahmood Yahoo.

There is nothing you will not hear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.