Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State (6911 Views)

How We Built The Block Of Lock-up Shops In Enugu / See The New House We Built (pic) / How We Built The Foundation in a Valley / Waterlogged Land by Engr Dubem & Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
We have embarked on another journey to build yet another new building for a client in Anambra state. We have a plan to start and complete a new house with the following details:

Project: New construction of a new 3 bedrooms bungalow
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 builders
Budget: N6,791,300.00

Stay tuned as we move to site and start this new building till completion. You're welcome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Since this is a simple building plan, I better share the floor plans here. We are already making arrangements to start this work as soon as possible.

The rooms are small, we can adjust the sizes of some rooms where possible.

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pictures of the new building space

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by Trippledots(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hi, please how much will it cost to put up a duplex in owerri, with atleast 7 rooms? Materials provided by the prospective owner.
Thanks
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Trippledots:
Hi, please how much will it cost to put up a duplex in owerri, with atleast 7 rooms? Materials provided by the prospective owner.
Thanks

You will need to review a building plan before arriving at a cost. The plans shows what should be done and how.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by Trippledots(m): 2:09am On Mar 23, 2023
spyder880:

You will need to review a building plan before arriving at a cost. The plans shows what should be done and how.

Do you have any plan we can consider?
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2023
Trippledots:

Do you have any plan we can consider?

None at the moment Sir.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by CARLOSZ: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Just installed my observatory here as threads like these are usually top notch.

Meanwhile, you can get Properties in Anambra state from us, check my signature and reach me for inspections.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by michlins(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2023
We're here

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by since13o: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2023
7M to build this building. I pray God will do it for me to. I really like the plan, but it would have been nice of the master bedroom had 2 windows for cross ventilation.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by Badadvisor: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Can you build exactly same for the same amount in enugu for me?
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by tivta(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2023
wow, i am surprised with the budget.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Badadvisor:
Can you build exactly same for the same amount in enugu for me?

Where in Enugu Sir?
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
michlins:
We're here

Welcome bro.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
tivta:
wow, i am surprised with the budget.

It's a small house, the rooms are not entirely standard size.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by Badadvisor: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
spyder880:

Where in Enugu Sir?
Phase 6 extension
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Badadvisor:

Phase 6 extension

Ok, I will see if we can accommodate the project in our schedule.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by tivta(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
spyder880:

It's a small house, the rooms are not entirely standard size.
so standard size would be like times 2 of this?
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
tivta:

so standard size would be like times 2 of this?

Yes, or even more.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2023
My workers has arrived this site yesterday evening, we have picked out the building space among the cassava plants.

Work will start this morning.

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Starting with the foundation excavation, column bases today...........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Preparing iron reinforcement for column bases, bringing in cement, wood and sand.

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
We spent today casting the concrete blinding on the foundation trenches, we also stood some of the starter columns.

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
More building materials have been arriving today, we will push this work with some good speed tomorrow..........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2023
We have been working at this foundation, foundation block walls, foundation columns, concrete cast of the columns, sand filling of the foundation all going on now...........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by duos: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
You’re really doing a great job. Kudos!! This foundation at this stage must have taken about 850 blocks if am not mistaken. You said you will adjust the size of the room where necessary, I hope you considered that also.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
duos:
You’re really doing a great job. Kudos!! This foundation at this stage must have taken about 850 blocks if am not mistaken. You said you will adjust the size of the room where necessary, I hope you considered that also.

Yes I adjusted the rooms to make them bigger at the side, I added about 2 feet to make the rooms and kitchen larger than they were planned to be. I haven't counted the number of blocks used as at this evening. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
More supplies arriving.........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Watering the foundation today after filling.........

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by UC92: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2023
spyder880:
Since this is a simple building plan, I better share the floor plans here. We are already making arrangements to start this work as soon as possible.

The rooms are small, we can adjust the sizes of some rooms where possible.
The absence of a kitchen verandah will expose the exit door of the kitchen to rain and direct contact with the sun which isn't ideal for me.
I will advise you put one, in addition to the above mentioned implication, for a low cost project like this the verandah can also serve as a point for waste collection, placement of gas cylinder or even hanging of cloths for drying.

Good morning and Happy Palm Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
UC92:

The absence of a kitchen verandah will expose the exit door of the kitchen to rain and direct contact with the sun which isn't ideal for me.
I will advise you put one, in addition to the above mentioned implication, for a low cost project like this the verandah can also serve as a point for waste collection, placement of gas cylinder or even hanging of cloths for drying.

Good morning and Happy Palm Sunday.

Thanks for this observation, I have also thought of that, but instead of shortening the specified width of the kitchen, thereby cutting out a balcony from the kitchen, we can create a shed behind the house. This will be ideal because no other person lives at that back, so a projected roof can cover some space at the back where the gas cylinder, or waste bin can sit comfortably. Happy palm Sunday to you too. We still dey church.
Re: How We Built The New 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
We completed the filling of this foundation, crammed the earth very well before starting to cast the DPC of this bungalow...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / GODMADE CONNECT COURT 5 & EXTENSION LEKKI- OFF FREEDOM WAY LEKKI / Abuja Lounge/club/restaurant/garden Space For Lease In Wuse 2 (affordable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.