Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi (2114 Views)

#EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Saskay44: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Seems man was prepared all along 🤣🤣

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Dreal1247: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Which money is he using for the court case currently going on? We need explanation .

No need for explanation. We have millions of Nigerians who are willing to give out their widow's mite to see Obi triumph. Also the legal practitioners who see a better future for Nigeria in Obi are willing to render the service for the betterment of Nigeria.

OBI IS A SYMBOL OF HOPE FOR BETTER NIGERIA.

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Lying comes naturally to Peter Obi. Go and verify grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2023
An elegant man. I so much love Obi. Even as at 2022 he knew that crooks may still his mandate which will end in court.

I doff my hat for him. Very intelligent

17 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Peter Obi is the richest man from the East.He is just too humble, you won't know.Other parties were spending state resources on Presidential election.Peter Obi and Datti used their personal resources

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Mercisharelove(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Love Obi
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi is really a funny man. To think he knew what awaits him but chose to mislead some people is really really appalling.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Mindlog: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Which money is he using for the court case currently going on? We need explanation

And you fail to see the joke that he doesn't have money to challenge the guy who "threatened" to sue him, if he does not declare interest to run for 2023 and asked for more time?😆😆😆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Dreal1247: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

For your information if Peter Obi has flaws as your presumed political lords, he would be colling off in a detention room by now. He said it publicly that if anyone can prove that the state funds were mismanaged under his watch, he promised to drop his presidential ambition. He equally stated that if it could be proven that his vice presidential candidate is corrupt, he will forgo his presidential ambition. Can you provide the lies of Mr Peter Obi. Your hatred for him will only make him brighter and more popular.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Afamed: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2023
It is in his DNA.

Naturally born to lie

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Which money is he using for the court case currently going on? We need explanation

He was born on the Liars day
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Freshtruth(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2023
One last cashout grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Freshtruth(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
How did he lied?
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Nbote(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Mindlog:

And you fail to see the joke that he doesn't have money to challenge the guy who "threatened" to sue him, if he does not declare interest to run for 2023 and asked for more time?😆😆😆

This simply proves how daft and ignorant these urchins are. The fact that they fail to see the joke is enough reason to understand why they keep supporting evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Finesse247: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2023
He might not have money as at that time. He has a budget for himself, this is another year. Use your senses folks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by biaframaster200: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi is worst than an harden criminal.....

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Dreal1247: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

He was born on the Liars day
I just looked at your posts and they are all full of hatred and bigotry against the Igbos. Just try to picture a Lagos state without the Igbos. The strength of Lagos state is in the diversity. Imagine a Lagos state with only the Yorubas. I'm candidly counseling that you change your mindset. Otherwise, one day, your dream will surely come true. And guess what? You will forever regret it. Try to walk through Lagos on 28th - 30th December and you will understand better. One of the major reasons why USA stands strong and unchallenged is because of the fact that they accommodate everyone. The politicians are busy causing ethnoreligiois division amongst the people for their political interests. Please wise up.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Compulsive liar.

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Dumb mentally primitive idiots have turned a simple banter between two people to a political statement.

You are daft, oga.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Reality3080: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
peter obi have studied nnamdi kanu ways n he will use it to d fullest

Just wait n see how they will start contributing money for court case now, u shouldn’t b surprised cos same people that paid for nnamdi luxurious lifestyle will also do this
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:
Compulsive liar.

If yoir education is not a waste, you would have understood that the statement is just a jocular response.

But as expected of an educated fool, who is spending his life to praise a street thug, you couldn't understand it.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Reality3080: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

Dumb mentally primitive idiots have turned a simple banter between two people to a political statement.

You are daft, oga.
when will u start contributing money for obi court case?

At least since u ain’t paying ipob monthly due again u should b using the money for this n after obi don lose for court u go back to kanu
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2023
biaframaster200:
Obi is worst than an harden criminal.....

Why are you taking it personal because he went to court? Are you afraid you will lose against him?
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Nbote:

This simoky proves how daft and ignorant these urchins are

It's a joke between two people. You are the very daft and ignorant person here.

You just showed that being able to read and write is not the same as being educated.

You are Educated but still behave like a primitive animal from the stone age.

What an aberration!!!
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

If yoir education is not a waste, you would have understood that the statement is just a jocular response.

But as expected of an educated fool, who is spending his life to praise a street thug, you couldn't understand it.

To you it was a joke, to me he was lying. Na you go think for me

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by optionalY09: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Obidient Peter needs money make nna contribute for am now. He want to 419 people now
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Mindlog: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Obidient Peter needs money make nna contribute for am now. He want to 419 people now

No worry we go contribute am.😆😆😆
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Nbote(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

It's a joke between two people. You are the very daft and ignorant person here.

You just showed that being able to read and write is not the same as being educated.

You are Educated but still behave like a primitive animal from the stone age.

What an aberration!!!

U are as daft as they come.. You were one of the mo.rons I referred to
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:

I just looked at your posts and they are all full of hatred and bigotry against the Igbos. Just try to picture a Lagos state without the Igbos. The strength of Lagos state is in the diversity. Imagine a Lagos state with only the Yorubas. I'm candidly counseling that you change your mindset. Otherwise, one day, your dream will surely come true. And guess what? You will forever regret it. Try to walk through Lagos on 28th - 30th December and you will understand better. One of the major reasons why USA stands strong and unchallenged is because of the fact that they accommodate everyone. The politicians are busy causing ethnoreligiois division amongst the people for their political interests. Please wise up.

To hell with you. What the heck.
Child of hate accusing someone of hatred.
Mention any tribe in Nigeria that does not hate you
Doesn't that tell you something about yourselves ?
Stop living in self-denial !
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Poten111: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

YOUR PAPA

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? / CBN Lifting Of Forex Ban On 43 Items Previously Ban. My Take / Do Nigerians Abroad Have A Role To Play In 2007 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.