Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions (40878 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Mylove55(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Let's see if you will still be happy by the time the fire works begins and the united states representatives are called-In to testify grin

Senior advocate of nonsense cheesy
hahahahaha,
Idiotic pigs are really funny,
so US will sent representatives,

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Sleekfingers: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu open account with same address with drug dealers but he was not involved abi,comedians

Block of flats , dummy......

They all share the same address. Except flat numbers. ....

In 1998, when I visited my step mum, in France. Some togolese, Nigerians and Senegalese , staying opposite her flat , were fraudsters . Each flat have their mail box down stairs . Those guys were using other people mail box numbers to receive parcels , credit cards etc ....
As a matter of fact, my step mom box was among .......when the police came , my step mom's apartment was ransacked, that day I was getting ready to go and watch France and Croatia match ....they didn't see anything incriminating her apartment . But those guys were later arrested .

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by hardbody: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Stevosty:
He can't, he is a minister.

But as a minister he can remain a spokesperson of a political party without resigning. We will be alright in this country.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Bfly: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Why is Obi so much interested in crowd approval. He just wants to remain in the limelight as a presidential candidate which is forgotten about already. I pity his supporters. I'm sure baba-Ahmed Datti will not like this shit Obi is robbing on him as a defeated V president aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by ogwumgbe: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
thesicilian:
If it wasn't an issue before the elections, why is it so now?

Donald Trump is being threatened of arrest for a crime committed years back to stop him from contesting election, he that comes to equity must come with clean hands, that's politics, Nigeria has been stagnant for years because we allow those of questionable character to lead us, let him go and clear himself of drug charges
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Nawedeydia: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu rented a flat occupied by a drug kingpin and got roped, says Keyamo. What then did they do to the actual landlord of the building?
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Emola12(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
You are happy you wey be say your name no dey among 50 SANs wey tinubu hire you no even
Ashame of yourself tueeh
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
We are also joyful and happy.

The PODATTI team hit delicate spots that was never expected by the urchins and their principals.

Go to court, go to court. PODATTI don go court. The process is really being tested.
It is now a televised matter.
The tribunal judges are seated
The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.
A new Nigeria is POSSIBLE.

What actually excited you here? Is it that the case is being televised? Please don't make me laugh fall down o. Lolzzzzzz. That case don die before they born am

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Floxyijeoma(f): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

In 1998, when I visited my step mum, in France. Some togolese, Nigerians and Senegalese , staying opposite her flat , were fraudsters . Each flat have their mail box down stairs . Those guys were using other people mail box numbers to receive parcels , credit cards etc ....
As a matter of fact, my step mom box was among .......when the police came , my step mom's apartment was ransacked, that day I was getting ready to go and watch France and Croatia match ....they didn't see anything incriminating her apartment . But my those guys were later arrested .
. Abeg join the defending crew at the PEPT

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Shikena(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Why is Obi doing this to his obidients now? grin

This will also end in tears and more wailings. Most of them would have recovered from this brutal loss by end of this month but now they have renewed false hope that will definitely lule again cheesy
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by manchyme: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The PODATTI team hit delicate spots that was never expected by the urchins and their principals.

Go to court, go to court. PODATTI don go court. The process is really being tested.
The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.

Tinubu drug case is and can never be a delicate spot. Case wey him don trash tired b4 he even became governor.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Henz81: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All Obi want is popularity and he’s getting it. He knew long ago before election that he’ll end up in court pursuing shadows.
Take a chill pill! Time will tell if he is chasing shadows or not. Abi na you b the Judge?
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by KINGS100(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Did Your mother forfeit her money to the France Government in the process or she was released without even having to go to court?
This is the most important thing in the story by moonlight F. Keyamo was telling you His kindergarten audience on tv.

Sleekfingers:

As a matter of fact, my step mom box was among .......when the police came , my step mom's apartment was ransacked, that day I was getting ready to go and watch France and Croatia match ....they didn't see anything incriminating her apartment . But those guys were later arrested .
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Minjim: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
So if Peter Obi had won, he won't care whether Tinubu was drug baron or not.?
He did go to court before election, it was after you lost you now realised the winner was a drug baron 30 years ago in the US

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Raf4: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Technically, the case is roundly defeated because it isn't an election related one. You can only bring election related case to the tribunal after the elections.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by olas24u(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
jude33084:

empty threats wink

Do you know the meaning of a threat?I said you should form your own igbo country ?igbo region?igbo state ?how is that a threat?the ijaws and ibibios will never join that your biafra.Nobody will trust you in this Nigerian federation. Nobody wants to hear igbo again.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by peculiar2233: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Keyamo deep inside his heart grin grin

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Timmi: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The lawyers are ready.
Let the fireworks begin.

Hopefully when the court finally decides, you and the obizombies will be satisfied with the judgement and put these issues to rest. Let the verdict of the court be accepted by all and sundry. We are all waiting
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by shegz24(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
you used the same drug case to push for his disqualification from contesting, it failed; but you think it will succeed now that he has won the election.

Truly, Obi receives his advice from a mad man.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by pfadom: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
You're quite correct. Besides, Obi is incorrigible.

When Chimaroke Nnamani said Obi has put the Igbos 24 years backwards, much more Nigeria's democracy has been battered by ethnic and religious sentiments he created.

Peter Obi is a shameless, thoughtless and selfish being.

IyaebeTheGreat:
All Obi want is popularity and he’s getting it. He knew long ago before election that he’ll end up in court pursuing shadows.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Metrofox(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
I think US has decided to give obi support in this case codedly. Let's observe
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by moskush1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
See fairy tales abeg, Kai Una don take our senses for a ride. So Tinubu hired the same block with him drug partners and you are defending him
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by breezycute: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
tamdun:
Obi just dey catch cruise with zombiediots,Tinubu already won some of these cases before so nothing is going to change

Exactly, and the most recent was when AIT and DAAR communications begged to settled out of Court for the bogus documentary it aired on the same issue during 2019 elections. It is very surprising the Drug issues came up again during 2023 elections. Politicians ehn
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Samtob90(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The lawyers are ready.

Let the fireworks begin.
Just cry less by the time the judgement is out
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
KINGS100:
When a court ask you to forfeit a proceed of a crime, what does that mean to you? Does it mean that the court found you innocent of the crime or guilty of the crime?.

This is a simple issue if you look at it objectively.
there can only be a forfeiture when the person and the money in question are proven to be a proceed of a crime or connected to the crime. this is my opinion on legal related issue. but let allow the court to do their job.

Let me educate you once more America does not joke with the issue of drug. America will never allow settlement for drug offenses.
For a crime to be committed there must be charges, indictment , trial and sentences if the offender does not plead guilty. It's after when all these process have been done can POCA will come in. POCA will come IAfter months of the conclusion of the case. POCA is another thing entirely.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Samtob90:

Just cry less by the time the judgement is out
Most of the issue raised by LP has been dealt with before and thrown out or won by BAT. I'm surprised that OBi Case did not involve the IREV that they were crying abouts.
Going to media houses by obi and LP will not help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
jude33084:

Associating a person with drug related offenses is enough to withdraw his/her candidacy?

Nigeria is in mess right now. European newspapers calling our president elect a drug lord?

and for the ibos mind how you attract hatred to yourselves please.

You guys are just too loud for our liking honestly.

undecided
ALL waht you said here is sentimental. By associating with a criminal doesn't make you a criminal. If that's the case everyone is criminal. I believe you have one of 2 people you ha e met I. Life that ends up somewhere not good . Does that makes you a culprit. Trump was has lots of dealing with women. Does that prevent him from being president? Nit until proven law court as been criminal everyone can applied to be president of Nigeria. That I said you are an armed robber Does not disqualified you to applied to be president of Nigeria. Until I cam prove it in Law court. So.lets leave sentiment, emotions out of it and deal with facts.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stevosty:
Somebody is taking him to court now.
But you people said he has already been convicted in the USA and it's not eligible to run fir election. Why are you saying some is taking him to court again foe the same offense. It's seem you don't know what you are talking about
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Stevosty: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
But you people said he has already been convicted in the USA and it's not eligible to run fir election. Why are you saying some is taking him to court again foe the same offense. It's seem you don't know what you are talking about
I don't know of any who said he was convicted, but he was documented in a drug related crime and has not been cleared, calm down, let the court decide.
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 4:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Stevosty:
I don't know of any who said he was convicted, but he was documented in a drug related crime and has not been cleared, calm down, let the court decide.
was he indicated, sentence? Just answer the question
Re: Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions by Larryndelaw: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
jude33084:

Associating a person with drug related offenses is enough to withdraw his/her candidacy?

Nigeria is in mess right now. European newspapers calling our president elect a drug lord?

and for the ibos mind how you attract hatred to yourselves please.

You guys are just too loud for our liking honestly.

undecided
You are gullible. Fie the fact that someone is associated with a drug dealer is ground from dismissal for applying for a political post. You must be living in the forest. If that is the case then nobody will.contest for any post. Because everyone has a friend one way or the other that has been on the other side of the Law. Including you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.