Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal (49324 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
the man that restore Oshiomhole's mandate
Wahala!
sad
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by DesChyko: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
They said 'Go To Court'.

He went to court and the petition was made public.

Since then, they've been restless, jumping up and down on threads, thrashing the petition. Now they're telling us about how the person who will defend Tinubu was the Senior Prefect at Ilesha Grammar School. One would almost forget that INEC is actually the first respondent and they're not even foaming at the mouth yet; except of course, if they're one and the same.😉

I think an easier way to preside over the matter and pass judgement is to just ask permission from the tribunal instead of littering Nairaland. He has gone to court like you begged him to. Meet him there and let citizens have rest.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by joseph032: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nice profile.

Can Tinubu profile be Documented like this without dispute arising.

From Where he was born, Primary school......etc.

I doubt and this is Someone the Want to be a president. May God Forbid BAT Thing.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by infogeneral: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
I once heard that this man is the Lionel Messi and CR7 of election petitions. PDP and LP should be prepared to concede plenty goals.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by JoiGeeva(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin grin grin
cl0r0x:
If he like let him be OFR, HIV, DVD, he will hide in shame
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by 27Pushing30: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
leroi01:
It's a court case. All the opinions in the comment section will not matter.

To the APC, why panic?

To the L.P. Wait and see.

To Nigerians: Lets hope the truth will prevail.

its called media hype

both parties will put out soundbites to cancel eachother

If you think APC is panicking then you need breakfast

Tinubu built AD, AC, ACN before the merger to become APC back then AD/AC/ACN was seen as a "Yoruba party" a regional force... today Tinubu is president - 24 years later

Obi Jumped from PDP to APGA then back to PDP then Labour... now they have 1 or 2 states so let him groom the party and maybe in 16 years he can try again... sadly in 16 years he will be the "old man' he was ridiculing

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Jagznation(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zico5:
These people don't know who Olanipekun is. Obi and Atiku have already lost the case. Nothing more
Tell us abeg ... does he have 3 eyes

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by otuomasirichi: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu knows he never won any election. That's why he wants to defend it with the last drop of his blood.

The former Minister of transport, campaign DG of APC, Chibuike Amaechi on a live tv interview, says a 3rd party, which is significantly the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi won by majority vote saying also that is is a new development in Nigeria and a credit to the youth.
The two times former governor of Rivers State further said his life is in danger because of several assassination attempt,for speaking the truth about this election and have been advised to keep quiet for now.
Amaechi keep asking: How many Nigerians will help to protect him against assassination by those who rigged the election if he keep speaking about this election malpractices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by anayonduba(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
lhordspy:
Chief Wole Olanipekun , SAN, OFR, CFR a Nigerian Lawyer and former President of the Nigerian Bar Association and Senior Advocate of Nigeria will lead 49 other lawyers to defend the victory of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu at the presidential election tribunal.

Personal Career:

Award:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wole_Olanipekun

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/olanipekun-a-peep-into-profile-of-an-icon/%3famp

This one is more of a politician than a lawyer... career lawyers like fulani and Co don't have time of law politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by DesChyko: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
lapintoz:
Pat Utomi is the man Tinubu used to break PDP. He was the one that took Obi to Labour Party. He was the one that assured Obi that he will run for Presidency under LP, he was with Obi everywhere.

*If Obi had remained in PDP, Atiku would have won the election. It was important for the Asiwaju camp that Obi becomes independent. After the election have you seen Pat Utomi with Obi again?.*

Wait for his appointment under this administration. He is tipped to Head the Economic Revitalization office alongside Sanusi Lamido.

What do you know?. When we call Jagaban a strategist you will be making noise.

*SE was the battleground, Obi was the main pawn, Igbo Presidency was the bait, Obidients were the foot soldiers, Atiku was the loser, Pat Utomi was the facilitor, Asiwaju is the General.*

*JAGABAN THE GAME MASTER.*

Information reaching me is that after Peter Obi's camp read your analysis, they have decided to withdraw the case from the court. A letter has been mailed to your house address to this effect. 😎

4 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Arapmoi22: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
infogeneral:
I once heard that this man is the Lionel Messi and CR7 of election petitions. PDP and LP should be prepared to concede plenty goals.

You are absolutely right.
Proudly Ekiti.
Proudly Yoruba.
If Atohunriwas got just one like Gani Fawehinmi, Olanipekun or Falana, we no go hear word again.
They go claim say na only them get brain to be best legal luminaries.
Everything about them is Pride, Pride and Pride.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by DonTattaglia: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
lhordspy:
The man must be rolling on the floor in his chamber right now. Laughing so hard at the med!ocre petition filed by Labour party.

If you know wole Olanipekun so well, you will know the court will be done within hours barring any ceremonial adjournment just to make the sitting look atleast a little bit solid.

Chief Olanipekun, SAN, OFR, CFR that made A!T of partisan Raymond Dopkes! ' crawled on the floor and begged for their life' when Tinubu through Wole Olanipekun slammed a 150Billion naira lawsuit against them for defamation in 2016. When was the last time you saw A!T, a pro-PDP media house ran any anti-Tinubu campaign on their station during this electioneering period? They were quiet all through the campaign period, unlike before; Olanipekun put them in their place.

I wont be surprise if after this case is done and dusted, Tinubu will also drag Labour party to court for CHARACTER ASSASINATION & DEFAMATION. dem go slam 300billion lawsuit against Labour party cheesy

Ar!seTV too should be prepared, let the dust settle first. E go reach everybody, dem go learn by force

Mumu talk..Olanipekun is not among formidable titans. He has lost several cases. I am confident he will lose this time again.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Jagznation(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
27Pushing30:

its called media hype

both parties will put out soundbites to cancel eachother

If you think APC is panicking then you need breakfast

Tinubu built AD, AC, ACN before the merger to become APC back then AD/AC/ACN was seen as a "Yoruba party" a regional force... today Tinubu is president - 24 years later

Obi Jumped from PDP to APGA then back to PDP then Labour... now they have 1 or 2 states so let him groom the party and maybe in 16 years he can try again... sadly in 16 years he will be the "old man' he was ridiculing
Stop being bias how does telling you that you have a failing health and won't be able to go through the day to day stress of doing a particular job entail ridiculing

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Ikea81: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
This overated estate agents , with his name on all the dilapidated, old houses around ipaja,Ayobo for rent that no one has ever come to inspect . Issorite, maybe you think say this na cement case.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by LeyeWrites: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
He will have to work with available materials. If the materials dealt him are very poor, he'll fail but this is an easy case. Stop making Olanipekun look like a demigod. But Obi's lawyers no try at all. Why not come with something fresh instead of this overflogged case?
He is a demigod.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
lhordspy:
The man must be rolling on the floor in his chamber right now. Laughing so hard at the med!ocre petition filed by Labour party.

If you know wole Olanipekun so well, you will know the court will be done within hours barring any ceremonial adjournment just to make the sitting look atleast a little bit solid.

Chief Olanipekun, SAN, OFR, CFR that made A!T of partisan Raymond Dopkes! ' crawled on the floor and begged for their life' when Tinubu through Wole Olanipekun slammed a 150Billion naira lawsuit against them for defamation in 2016. When was the last time you saw A!T, a pro-PDP media house ran any anti-Tinubu campaign on their station during this electioneering period? They were quiet all through the campaign period, unlike before; Olanipekun put them in their place.

I wont be surprise if after this case is done and dusted, Tinubu will also drag Labour party to court for CHARACTER ASSASINATION & DEFAMATION. dem go slam 300billion lawsuit against Labour party cheesy

Ar!seTV too should be prepared, let the dust settle first. E go reach everybody, dem go learn by force

Why are you bothered?
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by EzeNDOKI: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Useless Yoruba Urchins. Your level of hypocrisy is A1. I thought an Hausa or an Igbo lawyer would have been your druglord's lead council. Where is the list of his lawyers, I can guess you don't have it, but you masturbate on everything Peter Obi. Thunder kill all of una dia.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by BJanta: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:
Chief Wole, tested and Trusted SAN

He will shred the PLP petitions into pieces

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN OBI'S PETITION. HOW CAN YOU CITE RUMOUR AS A LEGAL GROUND. SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE CALLED IBOS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Turboking(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lashist:

Are you his P.A? How do you know he is rolling on the floor?? All to sound confident, you are already sounding stupid...are you the one defending BAT? You have done your own path which is to spread hate..Shut-up and allow the lawyer do his duty
truth be told, this obingo is in sifia pain grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by 27Pushing30: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jagznation:

Stop being bias how does telling you that you have a failing health and won't be able to go through the day to day stress of doing a particular job entail ridiculing

IN 16 Years time, if he comes out we will also remind the Obi that he is old na... e no hard.

By then a SS candidate will probably win.

If i was a relative young SS Politician i'd be working for the next 16 years like this .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Tiztonio(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
If Tinubu like, he should hire James St. Patrick Lawyer, if all the allegations labelled against him turns out to be true. Baba go sack people wey advise am make e contest election instead of telling him to go retire in one island nation

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by bonnyhope: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Unarguably, Wole Olanipekun is one of the brightest SANs in Nigeria and one of the richest as well - thanks to his ability to win cases for the political class.

Well, it will be interesting to see how he will defend the sham election that threw victory in the laps of Druggie as well as prove Druggie's eligibility after working as the chief finance officer for Chicago drug cartels. cheesy

There's nothing bright about Nigerian law

Such a lawless country

1 Like

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Britishpea: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
BMI01:
And so ?
1) Does it mean that he has never lost a case before ?
2) How do u know that he is the best?
3) And if so how do u arrive at ur answer
4) how do you know already that he will win this one since he has lost a case before ?

The problem with the people in this forum (both LP, PDP and APC supporters) is that they all talk and analyze things with the perspective of a lay man on the street.

Having looked at the petition and prayer by the PO lawyers, i am not a constitutional lawyer but one thing is certain the allegations in that petition and prayer is a very strong one.

I have sat down and try to make sense why PO's lawyers will present such a petition and prayer and the only that comes to my mind is are u a lawyer ? my answer is NO, do u knw better than the team of lawyers ? the answer is NO, have u seen the evidence to knw why they arrive at that decisions ? My answer to my self is NO.

There and then i concluded that for one to go into battle like this magnitude, one they must have done their homework well, gather enough evidence, look at what the constitution say about their petitions and prayers and finally, look at past judgements on said matter and know how to go about such a case.

Hence, what am saying exactly is that, those number of lawyers can't just come with such a huge allegations, petitions and prayers without doing their homework well.

So let's not start analzing if the petitions and prayers will not stand in court because they must have debated on some prayers before deciding to come up with this prayers.

My candid opinion, pls reply my questions and answer the points i raised without any form of insult. i will appreciate that, since we are all learning and nobody knows it all.
Thank u.

You are right in your submissions. But fact is that the only weighty prayer there is that of the shettima. Wouldn’t want Bayelsa to be in play.

Others are not as strong as people think they are. The drug case is not going to hold Tinubu wasn’t convicted. Even if he was convicted, he had since become a senator and a governor after then. Court go on records and histories.

Obi equally said the election should cancelled. Also said they should declare him a winner in the same paragraph. It will be thrown out. But like you said, we should all wait and see. I consider this prayers as that of someone who had boasted too much and upon seeing documents got confused and went ahead to file something else in order not to appear as a jester due to his long time boasting. “ I won’ the best election and I’m going to prove it” -Obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Jagznation(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
27Pushing30:

IN 16 Years time, if he comes out we will also remind the Obi that he is old na... e no hard.

By then a SS candidate will probably win.

If i was a relative young SS Politician i'd be working for the next 16 years like this .
Atiku is old but fit to some extent even obasanjo is not as shaky as he is try to get my point ...no one prays for illness
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Juban5: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Who are all these people talking nonsense about LP?
Are they ok upstairs?
They have got no background for their stupid allegations on LP. What are they even smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by azpekuliar: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ikea81:
This overated estate agents , with his name on all the dilapidated, old houses around ipaja,Ayobo for rent that no one has ever come to inspect . Issorite, maybe you think say this na cement case.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by 8stargeneral: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zico5:
These people don't know who Olanipekun is. Obi and Atiku have already lost the case. Nothing more
Go and sit down...him be God,stolen mandate must return to the rightful owner...if him like let him hire lawyer from Jupiter.
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by qtx(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Unarguably, Wole Olanipekun is one of the brightest SANs in Nigeria and one of the richest as well - thanks to his ability to win cases for the political class.

Well, it will be interesting to see how he will defend the sham election that threw victory in the laps of Druggie as well as prove Druggie's eligibility after working as the chief finance officer for Chicago drug cartels. cheesy
lol
Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by Ashley86400: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
lhordspy:

Chief Olanipekun, SAN, OFR, CFR that made A!T of partisan Raymond Dopkes! ' crawled on the floor and begged for their life' when Tinubu through Wole Olanipekun slammed a 150Billion naira lawsuit against them for defamation in 2016 on this same 'druglord propaganda'.

When was the last time you saw A!T, a pro-PDP media house ran any anti-Tinubu campaign on their station during this electioneering period? They were quiet all through the campaign period, unlike before; Olanipekun put them in their place.

See this foolish boy.
Obi just checkmated your druglord by going international which means all world leaders across the world will have their eyes on this case, which means Nigerian lawyers and judges are under extra pressure since the world will watch as evidence after evidence will be shown.

Just swallow your spit in anticipation. Even if Tinubu is sworn in in May (which I doubt at this point), he will be forever rattled. The chances of him being sworn in is on the pedestals of hope.
This will not be easy with international courts, countries and bodies paying close attention with the amount of evidence that will be put forward- remember we haven’t seen ALL the evidence yet.
Una eye go clear for this one.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by lhordspy: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Britishpea:

You are right in your submissions. But fact is that the only weighty prayer there is that of the shettima. Wouldn’t want Bayelsa to be in play.

Others are not as strong as people think they are. The drug case is not going to hold Tinubu wasn’t convicted. Even if he was convicted, he had since become a senator and a governor after then. Court go on records and histories.

Obi equally said the election should cancelled. Also said they should declare him a winner in the same paragraph. It will be thrown out. But like you said, we should all wait and see. I consider this prayers as that of someone who had boasted too much and upon seeing documents got confused and went ahead to file something else in order not to appear as a jester due to his long time boasting. “ I won’ the best election and I’m going to prove it” -Obi.

The shettima case was dismissed by a court sometimes back too. These are just re-cycled charges.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.