Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) (42265 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Some people are just stupid, putting their mouth on what is not their business.

2 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He's Liberian
That is very good

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by webosky: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
And if you check very well the haters must be from his tribe. The bitter and developers tribe.

People like you have to be locked up for inciting tribal wars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by alibiz: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
He even get time to reply them

2 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by hardbody: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reality3080:
Though I really don’t care about their ages but the look on the guys face depicts he’s going through a lot n trying to bottle up emotions n the lady is kinda shy like she’s knew something is wrong but she has to keep pushing on

Na wetin I observe n it’s my personal opinion

LOL. Mumutic opinion grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by ifeco4(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
And if you check very well the haters must be from his tribe. The bitter and developers tribe.

In your utmost stupidity U take every nollywood actor to be from Igbo. Your hatred didn't allow you to be sure of where he is from before displaying your ignorance.
My only advice to U is that hatred is far more dangerous than cancer, save your miserable life before its too late.

6 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by xavuv: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
You are right
Reality3080:
Though I really don’t care about their ages but the look on the guys face depicts he’s going through a lot n trying to bottle up emotions n the lady is kinda shy like she’s knew something is wrong but she has to keep pushing on

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by WithFact: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
I love it 💕. You're a good husband
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by LeeHarvey187: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Enjoy your wife o. leave social media mumus

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by PrinceBright22(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
As a lover that genuinely love your partner, you have to speak against any form of disrespectful act in the choice you made.
Kudos bro.

Anyways, This's Lexus Rx330 For Sale in Abia.
It's Belgium grade with no accidental history.
Buy & Drive.

Price: 4.250m.
Price negotiable.
My Reference Facebook Page is Verified Property Nigeria - VPN

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:
No wonder…

I always used to think this guy was a Ghanaian actor!

He's a Ghanaian actor, but also features in Nigerian movies.
He's a good actor.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by lotkyes200: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
She is not that age as most people think sef its just her hair style and what she wore here

6 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Age is Nothing but a number.

But calendar no dey lie sha grin
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reality3080:

Na so he face be abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by brain54(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

He's a good actor.
I have always known him to be Ghanaian. Just surprised seeing Liberia up there.

He is not one of my favorite actors though. I think he over acts.

Handsome guy though. But I like Majid Micheal and the other fair one can’t remember his name now.

M. A how are you…

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kobicove:

Which tribe is he from?

Please tell us!
He's Ghanaian
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

U jux shot urself in the foot. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Maybe for dating or pleasure or just for the experience, but why would a virile young man settle for an older woman?

By default, women age faster, and they explore their sexuality faster and wilder than men from teenagehood.

Why spend the rest of your with a woman with biological (age) and likely sexual baggages?

Maybe she funds his lifestyle or she's a socioeconomic stepping stone. Maybe.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

Exactly.. they hate everything that breathes
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Will people ever mind their business?

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by jasonclement(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
He's from Liberia not Ghana
IamtheTruth1:

Mumu. He is from Ghana and not igbo. Reason before u come online how tribalism has eaten off ur sense of reasoning
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Dayotheeone(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
This is why. Probably the wife is overworked(does not help out in the home) and overwhelmed(chasing young girls up and down) in the marriage.

So you've been saving this picture to use since grin grin grin
You wey never marry

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Noblechykk(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Honestly he was bashed by yorubanza orphans on a Facebook group called Ranters HQ that was where it started
The fool didn't even know that the actor is a Ghanaian
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Obitroy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=benjackugo post=121970402]Nollywood actor, Artus Frank has cautioned Nigerians who are of age-shaming his wife, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, the Liberian actor wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqD9MVaNMeZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Really i pity women age is not on there said you can see on the first picture how they look young as they age the women now look more older than the guy women age no de una said ohhh
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by sageb: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:

Handsome guy though. But I like Majid Micheal and the other fair one can’t remember his name now.

M. A how are you…

The other one is Van Vicker

2 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

He's a good actor.
He is a Liberian.

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:

M. A how are you…

Liberian? I've always thought he's Ghanaian.

He's not the best actor, but I think he's quite good.
There was one of his movies that he won me over.
Majid? I think that one over acts. cheesy

I'm fine, thank you. smiley

Aurelius1:
He is a Liberian.

Apparently, but I still doubt.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Okere18: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Houseofglam7:
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯

You did well MAN...
Leave haters to keep doing their shifts, your wife is beyond that..
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Diligent1(f): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He's Liberian. Agberos have allowed hate to finish their brain so tay they can't even recognize their own siblings again during Lagos state Governorship elections.
Were you the one drinking beer in that picture?
I am asking for a friend
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by brain54(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
sageb:

The other one is Van Vicker
Sure…

That’s the name. Skipped me for a bit. Nice actor. And John Dumelo. Both are calm.

Majid is just crazy. Hear he is a pastor now. And Dumelo a M.P in Ghana’s parliament.

Life right…?

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is exactly the situation..

Their throwback picture made me believe she's been dating the girl right from virgin. There's no way he won't cherish her. Infact, she'll forever remain young her in man's heart..

As a man, if you marry your wife as a virgin, that's when you own the wife. A woman you did not dis-virgin, there's no way you can own her. She's own by many already, before meeting you,,

Never waste your bride price as a man. It's a taboo to pay a bride price for non-virgins. 99% of man that have tried it are dealing with it till date..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] / Mr Ibu With His Wife And Three Kids (Photo) / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.