Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) (42262 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by chatinent: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ok, let's assume he married an old woman. What's your fccking business! Is there a constitutional age of whom to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Advancedpenis: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Noblechykk:

The fool didn't even know that the actor is a Ghanaian

E shock you
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Anybody doing that should be ashamed of him/herself, ageing is part of being alive and living.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
good one mr Frank
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by IMPARTIAL: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
The lady is younger. Check out their photo from when they were young. Probably the lady had more stress later in life.

Well done bro! You have found a homely woman who will take care of the home front.

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
And if you check very well the haters must be from his tribe. The bitter and developers tribe.

Dude is not even Nigerian.. 🤷🏾‍♂️
🤣🤣😂😂
You get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by brain54(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Liberian? I've always thought he's Ghanaian.

He's not the best actor, but I think he's quite good.
There was one of his movies that he won me over.
Majid? I think that one over acts. cheesy

I'm fine, thank you. smiley

Apparently, but I still doubt.
Hah…

Majid over act? Dude can do no wrong in my eyes. I absolutely love him. Opinions though…

Trivia : Incase you ever wondered what I look like. I am a Majid look alike. Just a darker version though.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reality3080:
Though I really don’t care about their ages but the look on the guys face depicts he’s going through a lot n trying to bottle up emotions n the lady is kinda shy like she’s knew something is wrong but she has to keep pushing on

Na wetin I observe n it’s my personal opinion

Active imagination

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
And if you check very well the haters must be from his tribe. The bitter and developers tribe.
That guy isn't even a Nigerian.

You don't know where to draw the tribalist line.

You are terribly sick and need mental evaluation.

4 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

He is from Ghana! undecided
Liberia sir
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
And that's all that matters, Marrying someone you love for who s/he is. None else

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Their throwback picture doesn’t put her as a very older woman. Even in the current picture, she is not old. Her dress, hairstyle, and overall expression are the problem here

5 Likes

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by sync(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Looking closely at the man, he’s not young either. He only seems to look younger cos he’s slimmer

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dayotheeone:

So you've been saving this picture to use since grin grin grin
You wey never marry

😎😎
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Liberia sir

Thank you for the correction.... My point exactly.

He is not from Nigeria!

I thought he was from Ghana cos he was one of the most popular Ghanaian movie stars.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
brain54:

Hah…

Majid over act? Dude can do no wrong in my eyes. I absolutely love him. Opinions though…

Trivia : Incase you ever wondered what I look like. I am a Majid look alike. Just a darker version though.

I can't think of any movie he acted in that I really enjoyed. 🤔

You're a Majid look alike? You're handsome.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
pocohantas:
Their throwback picture doesn’t put her as a very older woman. Even in the current picture, she is not old. Her dress, hairstyle, and overall expression are the problem here

This is what you 3rd wave feminists say naija marriage does to a woman na. grin

This one went from hot chick to mummy go hen - the reverse. make she leave the man in one year she will be cougar grin

What will happen when Ishi marries as she is already mummy go. Mummy go inception? Mummy go squared? Mummy go max?
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by DrDunamis(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
benjackugo:
Nollywood actor, Artus Frank has cautioned Nigerians who are of age-shaming his wife, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, the Liberian actor wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqD9MVaNMeZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They look so lovely
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by AssCraver: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

Your foolishness didn’t let u know the dude is from Liberia. Hate for Igbo has dissolved your brain. Soon u will be seeing your own father as an Igbo man too and that day u will kill him because of hate for igbos

Bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
Did I mention any tribe or country?
see am,arugbo agbaya niyen grin
After fooling yourself in public,you wanna start crying hahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
"Did I yen yen yen mention yen yen any yen yen yen tribe?"
Arugbo agbaya grin grin grin
Always endeavour to read wide,it will do ya brain a lot of good o,e pele sir grin

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
gaby:
No mind them bros.

Na hunger and hardship dey frustrate them..plus boredom.

Enjoy your wife, family, and life.

There is more to life and marriage than beauty, looks, and academic qualifications.

Happiness and peace of mind comes first at all times.

Human beings are serious hypocrites. If it was the other way round where the man is the older partner like Regina and Ned, they would look the other way, but here's because it's a woman they are now seeing it like the guy married a much older lady. Meanwhile, we know how women ages fast. If you check well, those guys are within the same age bracket but they are age-shaming the woman.

1 Like

Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by brain54(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

I can't think of any movie he acted in that I really enjoyed. 🤔

You're a Majid look alike? You're handsome.

Plenty…

He has been in a lot of good movies. I could have recommended some for you to see but thing is I don’t usually remember the names of movies.

They was one he acted in as a criminal from a very young age. He acted as a bad guy who later repented and became a pastor. If I am not wrong I think “ Scarface “ is the title. Good movie- showed his versatility and ability in role switching from a gangster role to a good guy. Nice movie I think it was a nollywood remake of the original Al Pacino’s “ Scarface “ movie.

They is also another he did with beautiful Genevieve. Dude is a great actor really. You should pay attention to him.

Me handsome?
🙈
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Zico5(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
illuminutty:
A man that married a woman that looks older than him has more sense than people that voted for a known corrupt and greedy senile old drug trafficker whose origin, school, age and work life is shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
This election is really worrying u o. HBP may not be too far from u bro. Take it easy o, life get no dublicate.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
alphaconde:
na why i no de post family matter online abeg

one ask me one day why my wife fingers black weda i de stress her?

from that day i run from posting

...but you de stress her?? grin
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by mayorkent(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omo difference is clear oh
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by rigarmortis: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

You mean his tribe in Liberia?

I guess you didn't research, you had to display your idiocy.

Oya repeat.... Easterners are coming to take our land.........

Spread it as far as you can...

Mumuman
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by mymadam(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Houseofglam7:
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
@Houseofglam7, not again. U sef. Wait for me, I wan ask u something. 😂😂😂
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
This is why. Probably the wife is overworked(does not help out in the home) and overwhelmed(chasing young girls up and down) in the marriage.

SMH! You think 20yrs of Marriage is moimoi achievement? You couldn't find that worthy of commendation?
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
Lol! Do you know that you sound like someone whose senses are incomplete? How's Frank related to Igbos, this compound fool?
He's from Liberia with an Egyptian father and Liberian mother of Krio descent.
Your Igbophobic obsession has totally destabilised your brain, such that a chimpanzee has more sense of comportment and coordination than you.
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
VoltageDivida:

...but you de stress her?? grin

since when stress de make finger black
Re: Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Honestly he was bashed by yorubanza orphans on a Facebook group called Ranters HQ that was where it started
Lol! you still have time for that compound complex idiot whose brain is far lower than that of a fish in advancement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set / 2baba And His Daughter, Olivi Idibia Relaxing In Bed / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.