Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ (6929 Views)

Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by CCIA: 3:39am On Mar 23, 2023
adecz:

Your mama name would actually
look better ...

.....Mumu😐😐😐
Donate your sisters menses so that we can use it as engine oil in the governors car cool
Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by Jlow2: 3:41am On Mar 23, 2023
Prude before the fall
Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by CCIA: 3:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Richarlison640:
Wait until he worse pass ortom this tiv people
Hater.

You must be IP🐽B
Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by adecz: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2023
CCIA:

Donate your sisters menses so that we can use it as engine oil in the governors car cool

Another escaped monkey 🐒 sighted
on NL❗️❗️😮😮

Someone, quickly call the zookeepers 😁😁

Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by Richarlison640(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2023
CCIA:

Hater.

You must be IP🐽B
I'm also from Benue state please can you list ortom achievements as governor of Benue state or maybe one big mega project he commission see let me tell you something in the entire Benue state these only one five story building and that is sharaton hotel which was built by Federal government tiv men have always been the governor of the state and day always fails us I think this is another tiv man who is just package with religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by Omookunnimi(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
adecz:

The Catholic Reverend father turned
politician is already beginning to enjoy
the fruits of the carnal world.

"GOVERNOR ELECT BENUE STATE' 😀😁😀

Who knows, he may even decide to
get a wife.

What do you think❓

There is nothing you can do to please human beings. They complained about Muslim Muslim candidate of other party. Now they have started ridicule this amiable Rev Father. If he happened to be a labour party candidate, he would have been praised to high heaven. Hypocrite!
Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by adecz: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Omookunnimi:

There is nothing you can do to please human beings. They complained about Muslim Muslim candidate of other party. Now they have started ridicule this amiable Rev Father. If he happened to be a labour party candidate, he would have been praised to high heaven. Hypocrite!

You are too naive & ignorant to know
that he was installed by the feudal Muslim
Fulani Miyetti Allah, using APC and will have suzerainty over Benue through him.

In case you can't see clearly, one of
the picture is of him and El-rufai, when
he paid pilgrimage to Kaduna to take
orders and receive money.

Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by CCIA: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Richarlison640:
I'm also from Benue state please can you list ortom achievements as governor of Benue state or maybe one big mega project he commission see let me tell you something in the entire Benue state these only one five story building and that is sharaton hotel which was built by Federal government tiv men have always been the governor of the state and day always fails us I think this is another tiv man who is just package with religion
I see

Idoma hater🤪
Re: Nigerians Love Titles: See Vehicle Plate Of Benue State Gov. Elect❗️❗️ by CCIA: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
adecz:

Another escaped monkey 🐒 sighted
on NL❗️❗️😮😮

Someone, quickly call the zookeepers 😁😁
Did you sniff the stench coming out in between you mothers legs to get high before the reply? 😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bar Beach (Victoria Island, Lagos) Has Overflown Its Bank Again! / Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.