Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp (31340 Views)

Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) / Abia: Ikpeazu Is Fully PDP, Tinubu/APC Is Not His 2nd Or 3rd Choice - John Kalu / Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Ndlistic(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy and Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp Group Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PovX5q2u8

PDP Abia State WhatsApp group is currently on fire as aggrieved members aid their views and opinion in their group chat over the March 18th Governorship election.

They expressed their feelings on how Governor Ikpeazu is being lazy and weak. Atheyranslated below see what the said.

One of the members who spoke in the Ngwa dialect said "My people good morning, let me not speak English you guys have been seeing my write up I am not happy because I am supposed to have traveled back to where I am based. That the Governor told them to vote for him and forget about everything other thing and they have voted, did everything and still fight on top of it that what is happening"

He went on to say that "I have worked with Diamond Bank before with Alex Otti and I know the kind of person he is if we allow him to win is not only I will EFCC look for, we have voted and did everything but our Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is weak. He said Alex Otti rigged the election where was he when Alex Otti was rigging the election that he is the number citizen of Abia Chief Executive, that everything is in his hand, Army is in your hand, DSS is in your hand, Ohafia, Asa is in your hand that whatever he said is what will stand that where was he an individual, an ordinary citizen to pocket Abia. That how much does he have that Ikpeazu doesn't have as a Governor.

He said that is what am saying if they bring out money stakeholders will eat the money while others suffer just to protect interest by working in different positions and that he is happy because he delivered his PDP candidate Kikas in Osioma Ngwa south constituency. That he is calling on Governor Okezie Ikepazu and Kikas to know what to do because if Alex Otti wins that they are in trouble.

Another member of the group Big Joe said "To be truthful that our Governor has disgraced them that Ngwa people don't use to be soft, that Ikpeazu is too lazy for goodness sake that is it because he didn't struggle to be Governor. He said does the Governor knows what power is incumbent power is at all.

That Governor Ikpeazu doesn't have a plan, that he did not plan well for this election or he just entered and carry a woman that he is very lazy and that the laziness is in his face and he is not smart. How can you tell me that Bend L.G.A, Umuahia North, and Umuahia South have such a margin of votes that has not happened before? He said that Alex Otti passes him everywhere or is it that Alex Otti is more intelligent than him or is people working for Alex Otti smarter than those working for Ikpeazu the incumbent Governor? That PDP stakeholders don't have a strategy that look at how Wike fought in Rivers State that is true he worked for Rivers people and they know their brother Okezie did not do anything so he should have a strong mind to fight.

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/governor-okezie-ikpeazu-is-lazy-and-weak-aggrieved-abia-state-pdp-members-fight-in-whatsapp-group-listen-below/

5 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Mindlog: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Laughed when the second person compared Okezie to Wike. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abians really suffered in that Ikpeazu’s hands

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Massiveglory: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
The same confusion is heavy right now in the whatsapp group of urchins presently.

They where expecting PODATTI to hit on IREV, BVAS talk, but PODATTI hit them below the belt. dem no expect am at all.

231 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by phorget(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Please who really won the governorship election in Abia state?

2 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Brainmytool: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
This people are the reason Abia doesnt have good roads and any notable development.

Chai. Thank God we liberated ourselves from them.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Mercury12(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Everyday new wahala

2 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Fut9ure: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
All these political elites go dey run things even dey on WhatsApp group together

Then we the masses go dey step into the polling unit without tribalism

We masses are sick

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Shaydhayo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol

1 Share

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by OloyeVIII: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by meritadavize1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
K
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by inforesource: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol. May the enemies of Abians be in confusion in Jesus name. Amen! That State must be delivered from the claws of the wicked govt.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by TriCee: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol, this here is the major problem Abia people has.
They put one person in power to share state resources to his cronies.
This is why I always support a different party coming on board every 4yrs or 8yrs.

34 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by atobs4real(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
STORY FOR THE gods.
LP AND PDP SHOULD KUKU KILLED THESELVES.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by atobs4real(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
STORY FOR THE gods.
LAZY SET OF PEOPLE
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Lannyjoe4u: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
E fight

1 Like

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by southsouthking(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Simply put it, Lazy kerosene governor.

19 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by fawaz050(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
God don scatter their Yeye Group and evil Machinations.

I have high expectations of Alex Otti. Cogratulations to the people of Abia.

31 Likes

STORY FOR THE gods.
IT IS WHEN THEY COME TO LAGOS THEY WILL START TO MAKE NOISE
LAZY SET OF PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
PDP will be buried for good in Abia... Mass defections loading once Otti is declared winner!

27 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Nawedeydia: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abians should settle this wahala.
I dey Sokoto dey pacify Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by yahoodetector: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
At least Abians were allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice unlike Lagos where they used Oro festival to and NURTW Lagos touts to intimidate voters.

Even some sane thinking yorubas knew that GRV is a better candidate.

21 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Father254: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Ndlistic post=121971215]"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy and Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp Group Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PovX5q2u8

PDP Abia State WhatsApp group is currently on fire as aggrieved members aid their views and opinion in their group chat over the March 18th Governorship election.

They expressed their feelings on how Governor Ikpeazu is being lazy and weak. Atheyranslated below see what the said.

One of the members who spoke in the Ngwa dialect said "My people good morning, let me not speak English you guys have been seeing my write up I am not happy because I am supposed to have traveled back to where I am based. That the Governor told them to vote for him and forget about everything other thing and they have voted, did everything and still fight on top of it that what is happening"

He went on to say that "I have worked with Diamond Bank before with Alex Otti and I know the kind of person he is if we allow him to win is not only I will EFCC look for, we have voted and did everything but our Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is weak. He said Alex Otti rigged the election where was he when Alex Otti was rigging the election that he is the number citizen of Abia Chief Executive, that everything is in his hand, Army is in your hand, DSS is in your hand, Ohafia, Asa is in your hand that whatever he said is what will stand that where was he an individual, an ordinary citizen to pocket Abia. That how much does he have that Ikpeazu doesn't have as a Governor.

He said that is what am saying if they bring out money stakeholders will eat the money while others suffer just to protect interest by working in different positions and that he is happy because he delivered his PDP candidate Kikas in Osioma Ngwa south constituency. That he is calling on Governor Okezie Ikepazu and Kikas to know what to do because if Alex Otti wins that they are in trouble.

Another member of the group Big Joe said "To be truthful that our Governor has disgraced them that Ngwa people don't use to be soft, that Ikpeazu is too lazy for goodness sake that is it because he didn't struggle to be Governor. He said does the Governor knows what power is incumbent power is at all.

That Governor Ikpeazu doesn't have a plan, that he did not plan well for this election or he just entered and carry a woman that he is very lazy and that the laziness is in his face and he is not smart. How can you tell me that Bend L.G.A, Umuahia North, and Umuahia South have such a margin of votes that has not happened before? He said that Alex Otti passes him everywhere or is it that Alex Otti is more intelligent than him or is people working for Alex Otti smarter than those working for Ikpeazu the incumbent Governor? That PDP stakeholders don't have a strategy that look at how Wike fought in Rivers State that is true he worked for Rivers people and they know their brother Okezie did not do anything so he should have a strong mind to fight.

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/governor-okezie-ikpeazu-is-lazy-and-weak-aggrieved-abia-state-pdp-members-fight-in-whatsapp-group-listen-below/[/quote

LP won the election.

Why the delay from INEC?

Call the result let's focus on the stolen presidential mandate.

5 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by christejames(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
The people's enemies fighting themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Jostoman: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Abians really suffered in that Ikpeazu’s hands
what will lagosian say about lagos landlord that have been eating what belongs to lagosian for the past 24years with his family and friends?

14 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by PlayerMeji: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
I just watched how Wike blasted the whole PDP structure and everyone in LP complaining about rigging...

The man taught Gbenga Aruleba and every other media channel that came along with him a political lesson..

They wanted to box him into a corner and he answered them expertly...

Labor Party did not have the spread needed to win any presidential election in Nigeria and PDP was too divided to win..

3 Likes

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by OBTOREPA(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is just the beginning.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by NothingDoMe: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
The same confusion is heavy right now in the whatsapp group of urchins presently.
😄😄

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.