Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp (31337 Views)

Millions Of Black Crickets Burst Out Of The Ground In Mecca(holy Site Of Islam) / Abia: Ikpeazu Is Fully PDP, Tinubu/APC Is Not His 2nd Or 3rd Choice - John Kalu / Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by cejaypriesty(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is what happens when you step into a position of power for self-service.
When your people turn against you start it seems like magic.Imagine his people celebrating his downfall in his own community after losing the senate seat to labour.

Thank God for Abia state .That state never had it good before from the time of military admistrators till date its been loot after loot.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dey play! You mumu don do
Massiveglory:
The same confusion is heavy right now in the whatsapp group of urchins presently.

They where expecting PODATTI to hit on IREV, BVAS talk, but PODATTI hit them below the belt. dem no expect am at all.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by TalkingBird: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chai!

Man has caused much injury for his fellow man indeed.

It will not be better, it will only continue to be rough until the lasting solution arrives.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Benwallt(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
This downgraded Abians to the lowest level of giving eba and egusu soup as dividend of democracy.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Tobex31(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
The God who delivered Abia State will Deliver Kogi this year Nov.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Devil1Messenger: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
hartson:
Hmmm,since on Saturday. Well,a doctored result looms
Lets wait and see
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by phorget(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Obu nu Nwoke Oma adi kpo Alex Otti.

Odi mkpumkpu na eme ire 1 of Abia.

chukwu gozie gi ma ndi ezinulogi. E cherem na ikpeazu e rigi go election o tu ndi ofe mmanu jiri rigi e Obi.

1 Like

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by phorget(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
KingFrank01:
inec will declare it by 4pm

Ok thanks.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by computer0810(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
yahoodetector:
At least Abians were allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice unlike Lagos where they used Oro festival to and NURTW Lagos touts to intimidate voters.

Even some sane thinking yorubas knew that GRV is a better candidate.

Hw is GRV a better candidate pls I'll like u to educate me on that pls?
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by phorget(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Result will be annouced by 4pm
Enugu 5pm

Ok thanks.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by busybay: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
My dear, I won't lie to you. Otti won with landslide. Nobody voted PDP
phorget:
Please who really won the governorship election in Abia state?
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by iykejohnson(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
phorget:

chukwu gozie gi ma ndi ezinulogi. E cherem na ikpeazu e rigi go election o tu ndi ofe mmanu jiri rigi e Obi.
It is not announced yet oo
We are scared of INEC doing their impossible
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by computer0810(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jostoman:
what will lagosian say about lagos landlord that have been eating what belongs to lagosian for the past 24years with his family and friends?

Are Lagosians complaining to u......with all d development in lagos pls let d landlord continue
Kindly show us d development in ur state that there's no landlord eating it for the past 24years....that's d point most of u don't reply again or derailed into foolish topics instead of showing what ur state has achieved

Meanwhile why r u so obsessed with lagos state
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Kaiser20: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
TriCee:
Lol, this here is the major problem Abia people has.
They put one person in power to share state resources to his cronies.
This is why I always support a different party coming on board every 4yrs or 8yrs.
you no make any sense bro.
What about Lagos, some northern states have one party since 16 years
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by porthouse7(f): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Igbo matter, I wash my hands off it
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by PrinceBright22(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Let them fight, it's none of my business.

Anyways, This's Lexus Rx330 For Sale in Abia.
It's Belgium grade with no accidental history.
Buy & Drive.

Price: 4.250m.
Price negotiable.
My Reference Facebook Page is Verified Property Nigeria - VPN

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by MartinsD12(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ndlistic:
"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy and Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp Group Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PovX5q2u8

PDP Abia State WhatsApp group is currently on fire as aggrieved members aid their views and opinion in their group chat over the March 18th Governorship election.

They expressed their feelings on how Governor Ikpeazu is being lazy and weak. Atheyranslated below see what the said.

One of the members who spoke in the Ngwa dialect said "My people good morning, let me not speak English you guys have been seeing my write up I am not happy because I am supposed to have traveled back to where I am based. That the Governor told them to vote for him and forget about everything other thing and they have voted, did everything and still fight on top of it that what is happening"

He went on to say that "I have worked with Diamond Bank before with Alex Otti and I know the kind of person he is if we allow him to win is not only I will EFCC look for, we have voted and did everything but our Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is weak. He said Alex Otti rigged the election where was he when Alex Otti was rigging the election that he is the number citizen of Abia Chief Executive, that everything is in his hand, Army is in your hand, DSS is in your hand, Ohafia, Asa is in your hand that whatever he said is what will stand that where was he an individual, an ordinary citizen to pocket Abia. That how much does he have that Ikpeazu doesn't have as a Governor.

He said that is what am saying if they bring out money stakeholders will eat the money while others suffer just to protect interest by working in different positions and that he is happy because he delivered his PDP candidate Kikas in Osioma Ngwa south constituency. That he is calling on Governor Okezie Ikepazu and Kikas to know what to do because if Alex Otti wins that they are in trouble.

Another member of the group Big Joe said "To be truthful that our Governor has disgraced them that Ngwa people don't use to be soft, that Ikpeazu is too lazy for goodness sake that is it because he didn't struggle to be Governor. He said does the Governor knows what power is incumbent power is at all.

That Governor Ikpeazu doesn't have a plan, that he did not plan well for this election or he just entered and carry a woman that he is very lazy and that the laziness is in his face and he is not smart. How can you tell me that Bend L.G.A, Umuahia North, and Umuahia South have such a margin of votes that has not happened before? He said that Alex Otti passes him everywhere or is it that Alex Otti is more intelligent than him or is people working for Alex Otti smarter than those working for Ikpeazu the incumbent Governor? That PDP stakeholders don't have a strategy that look at how Wike fought in Rivers State that is true he worked for Rivers people and they know their brother Okezie did not do anything so he should have a strong mind to fight.

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/governor-okezie-ikpeazu-is-lazy-and-weak-aggrieved-abia-state-pdp-members-fight-in-whatsapp-group-listen-below/
Useless PDP abia idiots chopping, looting abia state funds dry while ABA is as dirty as pig, what nonsense confession, inec should be careful and declare Alex otti of labour party as the winner of that election, ikpeazu is a total failure doesn't deserve even a single vote
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by frankyychiji(f): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
phorget:

Daalu Nnaa.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by frankyychiji(f): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
iykejohnson:

It is not announced yet oo
We are scared of INEC doing their impossible
The local government in contention has about 23k registered voters. Alex Otti is already leading by 96,000 votes. So even if all 23k should vote, PDP will still fall short.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by byteem: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
The same confusion is heavy right now in the whatsapp group of urchins presently.

They where expecting PODATTI to hit on IREV, BVAS talk, but PODATTI hit them below the belt. dem no expect am at all.

See how senseless u are . It all there u just too dumb to see it . And thats the plan u wont see it coming
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by iykejohnson(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
The local government in contention has about 23k registered voters. Alex Otti is already leading by 96,000 votes. So even if all 23k should vote, PDP will still fall short.
The 23k is the accredited(BVAS) voters not registered voters.
So they actually want to bypass the accredited.. asin voters BVAS recorded on 18th march and manufactured 108k votes
Since the registered votes are around 157k

1 Like

Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by frankyychiji(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
iykejohnson:

The 23k is the accredited(BVAS) voters not registered voters.
So they actually want to bypass the accredited.. asin voters BVAS recorded on 18th march and manufactured 108k votes
Since the registered votes are around 157k
Chineke me!

Eye neck should not try that rubbish here o
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by funshint(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

You just like to say nonsense to make a point grin
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by funshint(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jostoman:
what will lagosian say about lagos landlord that have been eating what belongs to lagosian for the past 24years with his family and friends?
What we have in Lagos is mentorship not godfatherism.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I just watched how Wike blasted the whole PDP structure and everyone in LP complaining about rigging...

The man taught Gbenga Aruleba and every other media channel that came along with him a political lesson..

They wanted to box him into a corner and he answered them expertly...

Labor Party did not have the spread needed to win any presidential election in Nigeria and PDP was too divided to win..
From structure to spread needed
If this election was free and fair we all know LP won .
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by wacoj(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Unu lile mbucha ndi ara. Ara agbala ndi ara ta waa!
So you guys in PDP and so called Ndi ngwa know that Okezie didn't work in the state
yet you want him to do everything possible to retain the seat for PDP for the fear
of EFCC coming after you right?

You guys must face EFCC by fire by force.............ndi ara!
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Coldie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Brainmytool:
This people are the reason Abia doesnt have good roads and any notable development.

Chai. Thank God we liberated ourselves from them.
The guy said he worked with Alex Otti us diamond bank, that if Alex Otti wins it's not only him efcc will come for. LoL
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by hardbody: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
phorget:
Please who really won the governorship election in Abia state?

There will be an announcement by 4pm today or rather, INEC will reconvene by 4pm today to continue with the collation and announcements
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by Cantonese: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
atobs4real:
STORY FOR THE gods.
LP AND PDP SHOULD KUKU KILLED THESELVES.
IT IS WHEN THEY COME TO LAGOS THEY WILL START TO MAKE NOISE
LAZY SET OF PEOPLE

How do you communicate with this poor English? Please get a proper English teacher.
Re: "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp by adewale408: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Simply put it, Lazy kerosene governor.Simply put it, Lazy kerosene governor....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Buhari orders banks to issue NIN cards to Nigerians / Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.