Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is Age Really Relevant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Age Really Relevant? (1651 Views)

Does age really matters in marriage? / Does Age Really Matter?? / How Important Is Age Difference In A Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Age Really Relevant? by Pweety4me(f): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
I was thinking the other day, and kind of assessing some things, my bornday is actually coming up and i don't know exactly what i plan to do for it, and i was thinking to myself why am i even celebrating?is there something i am missing?who are the friends?is this how things are meant to be?hmm

What is being OLD?

Is it really the end of the world if you don't plan to get married?

Should i be at a different stage from the present?

Have/Do you ever find urself thinking of these things?

[s]Lol i'm getting a lil too personal on the forum[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by Sissy3(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

I was thinking the other day, and kind of assessing some things, my bornday is actually coming up and i don't know exactly what i plan to do for it, and i was thinking to myself why am i even celebrating?is there something i am missing?who are the friends?is this how things are meant to be?hmm

What is being OLD? You're only as old as you feel

Is it really the end of the world if you don't plan to get married? if only you make it. . . .

Should i be at a different stage from the present? your choice

Have/Do you ever find urself thinking of these things? No

[s]Lol i'm getting a lil too personal on the forum[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by Pweety4me(f): 2:17am On Sep 18, 2011
Lol if yu make it where?
Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by amosrich(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2020
The mind plays tricks on aging actually,cos it's always young..age is really relevant it keeps you in check
Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by Olunmercy56(f): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2020
What is good in life is your own happiness, just be happy. Other times will come with time

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by Heloct(f): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Age is relevant.

But living in the moment matters. You don't want to miss your youthfulness thinking about old age.

3 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Woaw!

Thread would be 10 years next year.

Age or better put time is very relevant: there is a time for everything under the sun.

Everyone would be worried of a child of 2 years old can't talk;

It would be a thing of wonder if a 12 year old was admitted into the university;

There would be whispers if a 40 year old man enrolls into 100L.

However, it is better late than never.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
One thing I am going to tell you is, for every moment of everyday you worry about these things, you give up the chance to be happy (you lose happiness) which is the most important in life.
Aspire to be happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mariangeles:
One thing I am going to tell you is, for every moment of everyday you worry about these things, you give up the chance to be happy which is the most important in life.
Aspire to be happy.
it's best to be worried about your age that means you are a responsible person. That means you are eager to achieve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Age Really Relevant? by Mariangeles(f): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
it's best to be worried about your age that means you are a responsible person. That means you are eager to achieve

You achieve nothing by worrying.
Worrying does not mean responsible.
It's unsettling and you can't think clearly to make future plans.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Kobojunkie? / Please Check Out This Couple, Photoshoped Or Real? (pics) / Help! My Mother In-law Is Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.