Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) (26720 Views)

GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by YeyeGbami: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
shut yo damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

Guy fûck off my mention, go drop your father.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
okay but the hottest part of hell fire should be reserved for emefiele

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by bonnyhope: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Person get human conscience apologise una still de para, how many time Buhari don apologise to una upon all these sufferings for 8 yrs
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Quebec91(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
cheesy
yarimo:
No problem, shey after buhari hand over you will honour DSS invitations ? undecided undecided
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
I feel like giving this man one strong konk
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
This man finished Nigerians this year.
He brought untold hardship on us all.
Increased poverty
Rendered naira useless
His name will forever be remembered for the worst economic/financial policy to ever been made in Nigeria.

Right now, he has no political future. It's best he relocate to the west

Not so fast. He has a case to answer with DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emefiele’s middle name is Failure

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by nedu666: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
No problem, shey after buhari hand over you will honour DSS invitations ? undecided undecided

So u think he will remain in the country waiting for buhari to hand over. Highest 1st week in may, emiefie don japa

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Another APC failure!✅
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Guy fûck off my mention, go drop your father.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ewuuu, you apology is invalid.

After you destabilized Nigeria u expect peoples to forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by thesicilian: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
lansile:
Stick that apology up ya assh
Emefiele nah Oloribu

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by dam2000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nothing can save you from going to jail

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by guru90: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Thunder kill u there.... when my millions don hang finished.......

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
thisweekng:

“The truth is that at some point we will need to reassess to know whether the currency in circulation has attained an optimal level so as to put in place measures to ensure that we don’t go to the level where we were when people kept money outside the banking system for their own benefits.”

This guy is a clown. Shouldn't I have the right to keep my own money wherever will benefit me the most?
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

Saboteurs and vote buyers will honor dss invitation 1st.
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Olpel: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emiefele be preparing your handover notes. By June you are leaving that seat. Only God knows how this man manage to become CBN governor. So u love to inflict suffering and pains on people. Do u even know that people are suffering in other to access their own money? Square peg in a round hole. Even Economic student in secondary school will handle this situation better than u. Who teach you that this is how to improve Nigeria economy at this time? Remember, there is God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by YeyeGbami: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Bbbwings: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
These ones yabbing the man
Nothing you can do to him.
Na buhari una get matter with
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Asour: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Shut your stinking mouth, why are you crying. Cash hoarders spotted

The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit has the intelligence on individuals & corporates with high frequency of cash withdrawals so why not go to them SPECIFICALLY if you detect irregularities.

'punishing' everyone to get at those who you can identify doesn't seem brilliant to me.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by reddingtonblack: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

You just spoke my mind and the minds of Nigerians that mean well for the country

I spent 2hrs at the petrol station becos transfer no go ... the manager just let me go base on God knows, na these morning alert drop imagine !

At these point should Emeifele not make review, he is still pushing a course we all know the Next govt will reverse ... is that not madness

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by blingxx(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
bonnyhope:
Person get human conscience apologise una still de para, how many time Buhari don apologise to una upon all these sufferings for 8 yrs

Buhari na human being ?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by LUGBE: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sir, you do not need to we know is buharis fault. Now evil people blame you instead of buhari but during Jonathan they blame Jonathan instead of Sanusi and others.
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by amp01(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:

Did he steal your money?
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Babathanks(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Creamcrest:
Nobody should insult emefiele he is my brother from same village.

He is only doing the cabals biddings.
Na Sango go punish you and emefiele 😡😡😡
Aye yin La baje papo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by chikevictor(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
I wonder what this go to will achieve in perpetuating evil, suffering the poor masses. The election is over now,instead of you to do the needful you are here speaking gramme. God no go shame us.
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by amp01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bbbwings:
These ones yabbing the man
Nothing you can do to him.
Na buhari una get matter with

So people are so foolish and daft.
Instead of people to question buhari,it's Emefiele that can't think or work without the permission of buhari,they want to crucify.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by vee22: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
We have to go cashless to reduce crime or we allow it continue as it is.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by Tvoice: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Keep ur stupid apologies to ur self
Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by amp01(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
thesicilian:

This guy is a clown. Shouldn't I have the right to keep my own money wherever will benefit me the most?

How do keeping your money at house,benefit you?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) by yarimo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
nedu666:

So u think he will remain in the country waiting for buhari to hand over. Highest 1st week in may, emiefie don japa
Dss will invite immediately buhari hand over in eagle square

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aig-Imoukhuede Steps In As Access Holdings Chairman 10 Years After Exit As CEO / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency / Nigerian Lawyer Sues Access Bank For Failed ATM Transaction, Demands N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.