Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding (46753 Views)

Will He Share his Property After Divorce. / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by jaybenugo: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
A Nigerian lady, Mercedes Ekwutosim Okwukogu took to Facebook on Tuesday March 21, 2023, to share her excitement after her court wedding in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos from her court wedding with the caption;

"So, we "reported" ourselves to the Federal government that we want to be "doing" legally. My joy is that I have access to half or more of his properties."

https://www.facebook.com/1361988501/posts/pfbid08LGyWpSX7MYvfjc4ZgLFAiGakSx5JP82MWojp9JeExPKXHFQ93msJjYY6do9anM1l/?app=fbl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
As it should be

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
I hope the guy will understand the message better and start acting now.

490 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by sulakishop(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
B1tch!

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Wodu89: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As it should be

You're uneducated. Allow me educate you, just like serving a spouse divorce doesn't automatically mean it will be granted as it would be subjected to court hearing and a divorce can be turned down. Same way is such a statement detrimental to any advantages this woman may want to lay claim for or on.

Should the court in future see this statement, it will be decided against her interest that any divorce she may seel was with sick intent and she won't get access to a pin.

Go and google how American courts did the same in the case of a woman who felt she and her husband were old and past prime. Hurriedly pushed for divorce served the husband papers declaring the part of his $1 Billion dollar weath she wanted, properties and monthly settlement.

Try gave her nothing, the same way Psquare brothers stvpid wife in us was giving nothing.

Nothing is always the heritage of greedy woman with such intent

I end my comment with this, why should any female including my daughter want to boldly lay claim to half the husband's property just by marriage. It should be by mutual contribution to the development of that wealth, not by association.

Thank you. Alot of people think divorce in a marriage is as simple as walking out the door. That's a Nollywood fallacy

You have access to wealth by contribution not by association

602 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
she's even an Obi supporter, no wonder.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by KimFab: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
It looks like she's the one who came into the marriage with properties, and not the other way round.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
The man is finished and I dont feel sorry for him

25 Likes

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by KimFab: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
shortIGBOman:
I no Pitty the man. He used his hand go marry Igbo Woman. Na him money and properties she dey after.

Typical case of, "You hate what you can't have."

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
KimFab:
It looks like she's the one who came into the marriage with properties, and not the other way round.

Dont say nonsense just to sound clever

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by shortIGBOman: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
KimFab:

Typical case of, "You hate what you can't have."

What is it I cant have? E no get Igbo girl wey I no fit chop. Na money them want and I get more than enough.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by KimFab: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Dont say nonsense just to sound clever

Don't quote me just to sound intelligent.
You want to play blind to the fact that the lady in that picture is way older than the man. And also act like you do not know that the only reason a Nigerian man would marry a woman who could pass for his eldest sister is because of money.
If he had money, he'd be looking for an 18 year old to marry.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by KimFab: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
shortIGBOman:

What is it I cant have? E no get Igbo girl wey I no fit chop. Na money them want and I get more than enough.

Yeah, right. Bill Gate of Nigeria.

Kudos to you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by armadeo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Clown. Go collect am na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Bigseven(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Like seriously?? Do people think bout death at all? You are bragging what if nature calls you ? Greatest mistake is living without thinking about life after death.
If all you could think is someone’s possessions? Then you are delusional.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by illuminutty: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bitches are leeches. Marriage and relationships are rigged against men.

Dear kings, simp not into marriage for thine own wellbeing and sanity.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Lordofthewest(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
shortIGBOman:
I no Pitty the man. He used his hand go marry Igbo Woman. Na him money and properties she dey after.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by meum: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Access to half of his properties is her joy😳 wondaful

10 Likes

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by JagabanBorgu: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
As suspected.
An obingo from AfghanEastern.
Boasting about everything.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Lordofthewest(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
This one fit poison the man tàke all the property. What kind of man in his right man marries these things? grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by ecolime(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
You think say na Abroad una dey?

Just dey play

12 Likes

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
In Nigeria? Okay

9 Likes

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
The risk of marrying a girl called Mercedes. Claim to half of his Property is why this slay queen got married to him. Her bragging comment after court wedding is like she is saying "na mumu dey fall in love or na who marriage epp".

After this She could be thinking when will this man die.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by opalu: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
She never know say that doesnt work nowadays

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Milestone55(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- 5 Deadly mistakes people do in Importation
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
__ Don't forget, knowledge is power
WhatsApp No. in the photos:

1 Like

Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Proud of you Queen

These men must submit
Re: I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding by InvertedHammer: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
/
This is why the wife of a rich man who dies prematurely in Nigeria is always the primary suspect.

/

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.