Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police (22594 Views)

Police Parades Chike Ibezim Arrested For Cyberstalking / Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / BREAKING: The Nigerian Police Release A Statement On Chude Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by FallenShitHole: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2023
The yahoo yahoo criminal called chude should be sentenced to 20 years in prison. Cyber terrorism is not allowed. Chude is a terrorist.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by Mindlog: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Go do your father own first. He don mental already. Charity begins at home. Nkita
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by AwkaFinest: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Any thing that comes after "Honestly even though I don't support this one sided arrest"......is what you truly support. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever you think it's for you. These guys truly committed crime on the internet.
If you follow them you'll know that most of their posts is just to start violence or hate against someone just to make things go their way.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by Mindlog: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Whatever you think it's for you. These guys truly committed crime on the internet.
If you follow them you'll know that most of their posts is just to start violence or hate against someone just to make things go their way.

The height of the hypocrisy is that the press release came from the same police boss who came live on National TV, saying that MC Oluomo was merely joking. This is one of the reasons why I am indifferent whenever people are protesting Black lives Matters, Black lives Matters only when the perpetrator is not a black man or woman.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by XAUBulls: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1638524293016436736
Impressive... Enough of all forms of
criminal online incitements. Period.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by AwkaFinest: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Mindlog:

The height of the hypocrisy is that the press release came from the same police boss who came live on National TV, saying that MC Oluomo was merely joking. This is one of the reasons why I am indifferent whenever people are protesting Black lives Matters, Black lives Matters only when the perpetrator is not a black man or woman.

I'm not exonerating the police, neither am I doing same for MC Oluomo. A crime is a crime no matter who. I'm only not happy with the one sided arrest.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by Dmanlex(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
You are still investigating and you arrested him. Since NPF is not sure why not release him
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by BiafraAburi: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Dmanlex:
You are still investigating and you arrested him. Since NPF is not sure why not release him
He is a terorist, why should anyone release any terrorist. Cyber terrorism is not allowed.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by asanausana91: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Do you arrest before investigation or you investigate before arresting?
You can only prosecute after arrest. The constitution didn't say we should arrest before investigation.
What will happen if after all your investigation and you discovered that he was innocent. What are you doing to do?
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by asanausana91: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
BiafraAburi:

He is a terorist, why should anyone release any terrorist. Cyber terrorism is not allowed.
you are an illiterate. Tell me the court of law that confirm him to be a terrorist?
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by asanausana91: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
CilicMarin:
Let the law take its course..

Good riddance!
if the law is to take it's course then he should be released and investigate before arrest. That is what the law has said.
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by Simplythebest: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2023
Agbero and thuggery is never a job pls submit your cv to me i will help you get a job and stop being useless to the society
Jackson105:

Your brain is damaged
Re: Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police by broadman20: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Ellu P thief has been exposed

Keep watching as we expose Tinubu the Drug kingpin in court soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme / Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi / Fashola Warns Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.