Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Calling All Real Madrid Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Calling All Real Madrid Fans (5150 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Video: Angry Madrid Fans Attempt To Kick Gareth Bale's Car After Autograph Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by RuuDie(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
If u watched R.Madrid last nite, u wouldn't be so ecstatic about their prospects. . . . away to Valladolid, they sucked BIG-TIME and it took a late, late equalizer from ex-Barca man Saviola to bail 'em!
Drenthe was a massive Bleep up playing at left midfield and Robben who came in as a sub shone for approximately 6:32secs. . . . . . . Salgado was chasing shadows all evening and Raul/RVN just didn't see the ball. Diarra could'a been the invisible man, he was barely noticed! Shambolic display by Madrid; not encouraging at all!

so, so cruel on Valladolid, it was a game they thoroughly deserved to have won!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Jackal(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Ruudie,

I cannot believe u wrote that comment.
Real Madrid played like true champions.
One goal down with few minutes to go and they pressed and pressed till they got their goal.
Raul, Ruud and Guti were just too awesome.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by RuuDie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
Jackal:

@ Ruudie,

I cannot believe u wrote that comment.
Real Madrid played like true champions.
One goal down with few minutes to go and they pressed and pressed till they got their goal.
Raul, Ruud and Guti were just too awesome.

don't even try to make it look like they played jack. . . . . . . i understand the perspective u're looking from but that goal was not due to any brilliance of R.Madrid; it was basically the god of Soccer saying "tonite ain't yours" to Valladolid. . . . . . .
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2007
Tell them o Ruudie.
Madrid fans just love blabbing.
Although Ive said they are on course to winning the Liga,They played sh*t yesterday.
Valencia has been terrible this season although we've grinded out results.
I cann assure you the season just started in La-Liga.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by holythug(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ jackie leave ruudie alone his just a bad belle
we knw dia type they always switch clubs
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by whatnext: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2007
Did y'all see the Beast's acrobatic overhead kick against Real Betis??  Vamos Madrid!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by holythug(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
Wats in for d assitance, money talks
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by IBIPHIL(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2007
Another away win@Getafé was another good step 4ward,the lone goal was scored by Sergio Ramos
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by jerrymania(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
Ruudie you got this Look East-Look West eye defect syndrome. Thats why you didnt view that match well. Madrid play like Viktorz in all their matches and i must confess they are awesome.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by whatnext: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2007
Barca, whatta gwan? grin
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by IBIPHIL(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2007
What a way to do your xmas knowingfully that you have a mouthful chicken like BARCELONA, Habi na lie?
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Migines(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2007
U won barca so?
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by peetah1: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
wishing all madridsta a very merry and white xmas.
Viva los merengues.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by galatico(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2007
Real Madrid are the True Champions of Spain whether you like it or not we are the true Champions we confirmed it on Sunday when we defeated Barca 0-1 @ Camp Nou. Merry Christmas to All Real Madrid Fans!!!! True Champions!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by cooljoe(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
How can anyone possibly insult what is the greatest club in world football. Am an Arsenal fan, but I said to anyone who cares to listen, Madrid is top draw, just check the trophy room and you'll be convinced.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by IBIPHIL(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2007
Cooljoe, may u live to see the day when your darling club Arsenal shall champions league, Hala MADRID
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by holythug(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2008
7 pts ahead is a good one if we dont take risks n keep it up
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by holythug(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2008
HALA MADRID!!!

Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by dewiseacre(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2008
HALA MADRID, THE BEST TEAM EVER TO COME OUTTA EUROPE AND ARGUABLY THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB EVER.MADRID REMAINS THE TRAIL BLAZERS, FOR Y'ALL DAT GOT BEEF, DOUBLE'UP MEN COZ DIS TEAM'S WINNING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DIS SEASON(EVER WONDERED WHY THE +10 ADDIDAS CONCEPT, ADDIDAS BELIEVES WE'RE WINNING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THE TENTH TIME AROUND), AND THE LALIGA REMAINS OUR BIRTH RIGHT. ONCE AGAIN, PLAYAHATERS, WHETHER FROM ITALY,ENGLAND,GERMANY OR WHEREVER, U'LL ALWAYS TRAIL BEHIND!!!
-MADRID BONE AND BLOOD, TILL DEATH DO US PART!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by obasanjo2(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2008
HALA MADRID! I started supporting Los Blanchos in 1996 and I'll NEVER stop! Infact, I was once called RAUL when I was in tertiary institution. Tru the ups and downs, winFUL or winless, I'll stick with the white club till I D-I-E! Now it's time 2 drink from d La Liga trophy again. Hala MADRID!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Booty4me: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
HALA MADRID

Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
nawa o... Wetin this post they find 4 frnt page na
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Booty4me: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
9jadelta: nawa o... Wetin this post they find 4 frnt page na
cox madrid won
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by snthesis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
booty4me= seun undecided
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by henrychubayo: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
I want baca to feel the pain others are feelings especially when the get bad decision from the ref against their opponents. Madrid were fantastic and jose in the best coach. I only wish that chelsea can complete this journey and make baca feel bitter. Come on chelsea, you can do this job. Make baca cry like never before in their home ground
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Booty4me: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
snthesis: booty4me= seun undecided
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by donigspain(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hala Galacticos!!! I've got the Madridismo Spirit in me. Am a REAL fan both in Play Station and in Real life.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
The beginning of the fall of the boastfull and pridefull barca !!!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by daviesmania(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
Its been a great pleasure watching madrid Zap Barcelona tonight. Thank u C-boy!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by usbcable(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
this is not.the official real.madrid thread.

below is the link to real madrid official thread
www.nairaland.com/109253/galacticos-real-madrid-fans-only/95

make mod help replace instead of this 4 year old thread.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ypzilanti: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2012
UP MADRID!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Seamate(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2012
Real Madrid for life!!!

(1) (2) (3)

Nsofor Nominated For Caf African Player Of The Year Award / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Super Eagles Winger ,ahmed Musa Weds In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.