Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week (39207 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / NLC Declares Two-Day Warning Strike Over Effects Of Subsidy Removal / Minimum Wage: NLC Declares Strike In Imo, Rivers, Osun, 15 Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Parachoko: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2023
jeff1993:

Daft
Dense
Dumb!!!!!
You're mistaking me for your dad who's daft, dense and dumb

I'm not your daddy grin

3 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Brushstrokes20: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2023
# shut down the shithole! undecided
The LIFELESS BLUNDER and emeFAILURE are all shades of nuisance, redundance, disasters and evil!

Satanic govt of SADISTIC, SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY SENILE SIMPLETONS!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by computer0810(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Long overdue

Why will I use naira to buy my own naira in this country

The APC government and current crop of politicians should be anywhere close to corridors of power . APC failed in everything

If u have ever supported dis emefiele policy thinking it will affect tinubu more and u r nw complaining nw may ur life be miserable

4 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by seunmsg(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

You won't be missed.

Is the naira scarcity problem not frustrating enough to you?

You all defended it before the election when Tinubu and other patriots were fighting it. It is now your turn to fight so do it alone. Some of us will not join the biased and hypocritical NLC.

8 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Alliswell248: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Quest7777:
So it's true the President-Select has already started his Ajala the Traveller mandate.

Yes...more than 8 million true Nigerians selected over a third class liar.
He would lead us to the promise Land by God's grace.
Enjoy your day bro.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Mcbayo(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2023
bizhop01:
4+4 Next level too sweet
No reason to pity Nigerians they deserve every bad thing cool
speak for yourself . Me and my family deserve better things

2 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by ojex004: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
The NLC was comfortable with the policy before the Presidential Election because they felt it was affecting Tulumbu.

In fact, Peter Obi that is representing the NLP political party even supported the policy even though it was causing hell for Nigerians. He told us to endure the pain.

While People were protesting in Warri, Benin, Ikorodu etc the NLC was silent because they thought is all in favour of their candidate

Now wey NLC candidate don lose the election, dem don remember the policy is not working

Na madness dey worry Dem. Who take Dem serious again self, Lagos workers no go follow do the rubbish protests.
Make we dey manage the suitation dey go as our own candidate don win and now thr yeye eyes open say Nigerians dey suffer. Idiots

3 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Parachoko: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

stupid
So your daddy is also a stupid man? grin

I just dey pity your old man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by seguno2: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The more you look the less you see.

Abracadabra people is what we are
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Slawal23: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Long overdue

Why will I use naira to buy my own naira in this country

The APC government and current crop of politicians should be anywhere close to corridors of power . APC failed in everything

Apc party kick to the almost all their governors kick against the policy.it was only peter obi and atiku that supported it,now they have missed their target all of you are crying 😭.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by wizkidblogger(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Shebi they supported the policy thinking it will stop vote buying.

So, wertin change na?

radarada

5 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Brushstrokes20: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2023
I thought I've seen it all until I started using my money to # BUY MY MONEY! undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
The lifeless fiasco is all shades of USELESS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Gentew(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
The NLC was comfortable with the policy before the Presidential Election because they felt it was affecting Tulumbu.

In fact, Peter Obi that is representing the NLP political party even supported the policy even though it was causing hell for Nigerians. He told us to endure the pain.

While People were protesting in Warri, Benin, Ikorodu etc the NLC was silent because they thought is all in favour of their candidate

Now wey NLC candidate don lose the election, dem don remember the policy is not working

I was shocked when Obi supported the policy...

2 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Ashley86400: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Keyword- Labour grin

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by benjaminlawson(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2023
If the past two NLC presidents were up and doing, we will not be in this mess, but how would Waba fight for masses, when he was fingered in estate bribe from government. Thank God we now have NLC president who are on the side of masses, God will definitely deliver his people from these wicked people who called themselves as our leader.

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by DontBullshitMe: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2023
seunmsg:

You all defended it before the election when Tinubu and other patriots were fighting it. It is now your turn to fight so do it alone. Some of us will not join the biased and hypocritical NLC.
You must be misinformed to think I supported any catastrophic naira redesign policy.

I have been against it from Day 1.

So, I ask you again : Is the currency scarcity not enough reason for civil disobedience?

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Emmychem(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2023
Medicine after death.,.. it's long overdue!!
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by watchindelta(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2023
All Nigerians are bastard and racist to their own selves, because of few bastard politicians, how can Buhari made you people to suffer after 8yrs still let APC to won. You people suffer for everything, for good 8yrs with Buhari but no complaints, I know what Goodluck go true. Even for campaign time everyone zip up, only tinubu even yarn. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Denco2023: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2023
We have really suffered, have you guys ever heard of a country where you use money to buy money? Only in Nigeria and it's like more suffering ahead, haba wetin we really do God abeg, it's better the strike, am buying 5000 charges 1500 naira even the old money haba

4 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by DAYOODS(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:

You are right bunch of hypocrites...
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

You must be misinformed to think I supported any catastrophic naira redesign policy.

I have been against it from Day 1.

So, I ask you again : Is the currency scarcity not enough reason for civil disobedience?

I would have supported the call if it was made before the general election. At this point, it is simply hypocritical and a call to disrupt the transition plan. Would NLC have made this call if the Peter Obi they supported had won? NLC’s hypocrisy stinks!

5 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Henrymas(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2023
May Almighty Allah, strengthen Ajaero has he has taken this important step to ameliorate the sufferings of the Nigerian worker and by extension, the Nigerian people.
Ayuba Wabba, qualifies as the most hopeless, Useless, inactive and docile NLC president in Nigerian history.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by panpan(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2023
If the NLC had gone on strike earlier, they would probably have been accused of trying to frustrate the elections.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by player007(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2023
emmatex2020:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/22/nlc-declares-nationwide-strike/%3famp=1

They are ALL MAD and STUPID.
Fuel jumped to as high as N500 in some places in the country and no reaction. Naira redesign also nothing.
Inept and stupid sets of people.

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by mokset123: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2023
seunmsg:

guy know the truth, tinubu only spoke out because it affected him. These politicians don't really care about us. Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by kelly72: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:

Tulumbu, APC and their gang of fake lovers of the people cried out that the people were suffering too much, they sponsored people to go and faint in banking halls, others were told to strip naked and defecate in the bank. Then their agberos started burning bank buildings in the SW pretending to be concerned about people suffering.

Today, he has got a pyrrhic victory from Yakub, but the cash problem has even gotten worse.

So why is there no more protest to fight for the people?
Everything has suddenly normalised?

Some have said already that you can't defend Tulumbu and APC without looking stupid.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by adamsoghene: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2023
THOSE THIEVES,

NLC are worst than the present politicians.
No body should honour their words, because since Oshiomole cross over to APC, he sold the entire legacy of NLC to APC and now, politicians are using NLC as tools against the masses.

Nobody should honour the rubbish from any set of idiots called NLC, they are most useless than any other structure and politicians now.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by onyxo76(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2023
strike for what? you think buhari send any of you? he has nothing ar stake anymore, in about 60 days he is an ex president...does he care?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster / Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.