Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71419 Views)

More Troubles For INEC As Peter Obi Disputes Election Result In 21 States - PT / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by DMerciful(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
You guys have got it coming. Una think say Obi gentle abi? E go shock una
Tinubuwins2023e:
I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Novarisammy2: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Interesting times ahead

the thieves will return the mandate they stole while men slept

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Novarisammy2: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Ibadanpikin post=121980183][/quote]
keep displaying ur inherited mental deficiencies
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by blacksam01: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
am disappointed in Obi that he didn't dispute the result from Anambra, he should have gone round to see what happened in Anambra...

see, ppl reminding themselves of the obligation to go and vote..infact u could rob a full estate on that day as the town state was empty and all went tto the polling station...iber hit 1million in Anambra ,he just doesn't know

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Nice2023(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
lawman88:
Peter Obi just want to kill Tinubu with his case:
Can Tinubu prove all the cases
1) Drug case
2) 25% case
3) election rigging

The Abuja 25% matter had been settled in the past, at the supreme Court and it is broadly against APC.

I have personally read the judgment when it was delivered during the time of Yar'adua vs Buhari.

That was why Andaoka the former Attorney mentioned it when he visited Arise TV.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Novarisammy2: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bashet:
This man is so dumb! Nigeria dodged a bullet

dumb like ur drug damaged generation

19 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Novarisammy2: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ournolly:
PO really wants to destroy druggie.
Druggie goes to jail after the American detective gave witness to his crime.
Reall data of those states released.

PO declared the winner and the president of Nigeria while the heroine fraud sent to jail. cool

the druggie must return what he stole.

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Novarisammy2: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security.

is he displaying symptoms like that of ur late parents that died of psychosis?

20 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Bonijy04: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi even mention Kwara and Bornu State, I now believe you on IMO State format, this is Ariwoola as CJN

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Novarisammy2:

He is displaying symptoms like that of my mad late parents that died of psychosis?

I am glad to hear that
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by bigdammyj: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okay.
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
He's not disputing Anambra where he got 95%

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by OmonnakOdapig: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Solocoin: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
God bless Peter Obi our incoming president. Even if you lose this case through court posterity will never forget you.

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Zico5(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
These Obidiense will surely rant to their grave. By the time they wake up, Tinubu must have completed his 8 years as president. Let them concentrate on court while Tinubu concentrate on how Nigeria will move forward as a country. As he dey pain them, he dey sweet us.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by ruggedboy01: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"

did Ngige actually said that, please link๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by bolademi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by sammsimm(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi no dey tire?
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by afbstrategies: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
wotowoto loading ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
this guy realy thinks he won instead....
its impossible....!!

you igbos seem to dont understand how disliked you are nationwide....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Serviceweb: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
politics
This is pro max
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by popesco123: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
You are not God of millions of suffering Nigerians who need a workable nation. Anyone that supports fraudulent elections shall die miserably. Assess your conscience.

quote author=ejimatic post=121978452]. OBI WILL CRY AGAIN AFTER THE JUDGEMENT! [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Erickymania: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
What pain me most is the inclusion of Kwara State in his list. Obi Obii Obiii, how could you think you had more votes in Kwara of all places when you were literally not on ground in my state. I mean, you were no where to be found. I headly see Obi's posters not to talk of billboard in the street of Ilorin the state capital.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by DWJOBScom(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"

Ngige speaks from experience o
Ngige really tried all he could to circumvent the the whole thing but he had too many enemies including Obasanjo and the Uba brothers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by bibiking7(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2023

If you prove that BAT was actually qualified to run, it knocks off the request that his votes were not valid. If INEC did not understand the law about 25 percent in FCT, why would they have declared a winner.
INEC lawyers too should be getting ready.

The court will most likely focus on the rigging part.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by edehs28: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
Elchapo as rich and tough as he was never ruled mexico.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president

Never will he

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Useless ibo tribe must write useless messages.
If u have one Tinubu in ur family, ur life will not be like this. Wetin concern Tinubu with this write up.

Tinubu is ur PRESIDENT ... stupid and useless tribe go and learn Nigeria politics

am confused....even if all igbos in entire nigeria vote obi,obi cant still not win....
they need alliances and not chest beatin....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by TheATM: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
grin

The presidential election has been concluded but i dont know why you are disturbing yourselves.So Court and INEC should declare Peter Obi winner?If the election result is cancelled and another one to be conducted,JAGABAN will still win both Obi and Atiku combine together.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.