Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court (18960 Views)

Hoodlums Set Senator Barau’s Kano Office On Fire / Monday Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Set A Keke (Tricycle) Ablaze In Enugu / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Archaic countries with over-reliance on paper and TIPEX pens.
No back up servers?
Serves them right.
I hope it happens with MADMOOD inside INEC office in Abuja too! grin
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Mubiola360: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Z
tellsblinks:
It's our turn to rule... Asiwaju

Government of the hoodlums and thugs.

The real Asiwaju
so Tinubu is àlso your problem in the far East?

The hoodlums in the South Eastern part are deadly to that of the south West. Maybe you don't know they are Igbo thugs in Lagos too, Ode
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by dalass(f): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
tellsblinks:
It's our turn to rule... Asiwaju

Government of the hoodlums and thugs.

The real Asiwaju

Asiwaju has been turned to all mighty politician oh. So he's the one behind Ebonyi court burning?

O poooor shocked
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by OgwuEgo: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fokoff
SporaD8:

See you?!
We all know that the water you should use to quench that fire for your mama village, you have already pour it to water another man's farm - Lagos!
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by chaloskyx: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ahah i see they have begun to push the Unknown gun men narrative again if you like keep deciving yourselves we all know the FG is behind all these attacks
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by ekhai(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kingibiza:
The trouble that federal government and Eye-neck is looking for has finally arrived
YOU GUYS CAN BURN THE SOUTH EAST. THEREAFTER, GO TO OTHER PARTSOF NIGERIA TO CLAIM "NO MAN'S LAND". NDI ARA.
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Spanki(f): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441438/hoodlums-set-ablaze-ebonyi-high-court/

Not hoodlums, it is some of the Igbos that migrated to Ebonyi state that are doing all these things, Wike never gave them a chance. 🙄
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by fredoooooo: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Burn it, don't just bring ya madness to lagos
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by castiello(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
The senseless Obidient willl not complain even if they burn down the state only when it comes to little display in Lagos you will see them shouting like an old witch looking for blood to suck
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Parachoko: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sureboyy:

Shut up dunce undecided
You're mistaking me for your dad who's a dunce

I'm not your daddy grin
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Brizzy0281: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
Hasino00718: Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by robertoo5: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Where is that?
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by adefitim(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
They are definitely sent by Tinubu and DSS
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by olureignforever: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yoruba urchins why??una don reach ebonyi?
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Violent APC thugs are trying to cover traces of a certain crime.
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Keedyreal: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
Lol let's blame Lagos Landlord and the Yoruba dere Tribalism cause this in some people's voice...

Election is over we don exhaust Wu we go blame...

iPOB Bandit doing dere thing offline also...

And I thought na only Monday be only SuyaliIzing of building nd properties day SuyaliIzing day don dey enta Tuesday.....
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Jostoman: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi boys don dey vex
your Umahi want to cover his rigging evidence grin
Re: Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court by Sureboyy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Parachoko:
You're mistaking me for your dad who's a dunce

I'm not your daddy grin
You are a stupid disturbed little boy, now run along and go look for your mates, anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Alleged Plot To Remove Jega / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.